Help With Induced Lactation for ANR/ABR Relationship

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Memphis, TN

#1 Jan 26, 2009
My boyfriend and I are looking to being an Adult Breastfeeding Relationship but I'm not sure of the best way to begin. I've never been pregnant before so any tips on the best way to induce lactation? I'm curently going to out of state so are there any options for me to continue lactation while he and I are apart?

Thanks for Your Help.
Janel

Chino Hills, CA

#2 Feb 13, 2009
24 female,fit, attractive and lactating. i am looking for a male, any age, to burture with the preferred possibility for a lil more..;) ;) send me an email and lets see if we can hit it off.

prncsjnlca@cox.net

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 27, 2009
sounds great where are you located?
idea

Clemmons, NC

#4 Feb 27, 2009
A scheduled manual stimulation.
More vitamins.
More sugary substances for sweeter milk.
Some herbs are available.
Their are pills to start lactating, see a doc or go to a pharmacy for more info.
nickson

Tampa, FL

#5 Mar 24, 2009
i seek lactating lady lacated florida
nickson

Tampa, FL

#6 Mar 24, 2009
btw my email is dindelmindel@yahoo.com message me for more information
milky mama

Rock Springs, WY

#7 Jul 18, 2009
I have been in the inducing process for almost two months. I started with just stimulation and herbs , but have recently added Dom. I have started to see some results but haven't gotten milk yet. I have done tons of research and came up with this daily schedule. Oatmeal for breakfast(I found organic instant at the store) Herbs- Fenugreek, Blessed thistle, Alfalfa, I take 2 of each 4 times a day. Mothers milk tea 2 to 3 times a day. 20 mg of Dom 4 times a day. I nurse Hubbie 2 to 3 times a day. Pump 2 times a day. Massage as often as possible. If you can stand the taste, I hear that having 1 beer a day can help. I hate the taste but manage to get 1 down with dinner everyday. I also read that caffeine, chocolate, cantelope, lots of dairy, Plenty of fluids and some added calories each day can help. So far I am seeing enough changes to feel that I am going in the right direction. I also read that mindset is a big factor in success. Good luck to all you fellow Anr's.
frank

Hawthorne, CA

#8 Jul 19, 2009
single white man, fit and attractive, in the los angeles area seeking a woman that is interested in having a partner to help induce lactation. email me at breastla@yahoo.com
Join Free
Moise

Monterey Park, CA

#10 Sep 3, 2009
lets talk....moisegee@vzw.blackberr y.net
Moise
Janel wrote:
24 female,fit, attractive and lactating. i am looking for a male, any age, to burture with the preferred possibility for a lil more..;) ;) send me an email and lets see if we can hit it off.
prncsjnlca@cox.net
Deedee

Dodge City, KS

#12 Sep 21, 2009
I am also starting to induce lactaion, it is so hard. I have been at it for almost a month, it seems that just as we get things going something happens or we just cant find the time for the nursing or the pumping. It is almost imposible. But I want it so much, I just ordered a dom and am hoping it might speed things up. If anyone has tricks or any thing just let me know
Razz

Randburg, South Africa

#13 Sep 21, 2009
We relactated my wife a year ago.She produces about half a cup a day.I nurse in the morning for about 10 min per breast.While I nurse I stumulate her other nipple by rolling it.She went from a 36 b to a 36 d.She drinks dom
pat

Sunnyvale, CA

#14 Sep 28, 2009
email me at genxshv@yahoo.com
Deedee wrote:
I am also starting to induce lactaion, it is so hard. I have been at it for almost a month, it seems that just as we get things going something happens or we just cant find the time for the nursing or the pumping. It is almost imposible. But I want it so much, I just ordered a dom and am hoping it might speed things up. If anyone has tricks or any thing just let me know

Since: Sep 09

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Oct 2, 2009
I am interesed in an ANR/ABF, either mom or baby. Write if you like. I induced a few years ago, it was incredibly hard to do and maintain. Now I use a supplementer. Babies cannot tell it is being used and I have been told neither can an adult.

Sun Valley, CA

#16 Oct 2, 2009
Linori wrote:
I am interesed in an ANR/ABF, either mom or baby. Write if you like. I induced a few years ago, it was incredibly hard to do and maintain. Now I use a supplementer. Babies cannot tell it is being used and I have been told neither can an adult.
note to me, learn how to read comments

San Francisco, CA

#17 Oct 4, 2009
Opps, write me at hypnogirlz@yahoo.com
ILoveBreastMilk

AOL

#18 Oct 8, 2009
milky mama wrote:
I have been in the inducing process for almost two months. I started with just stimulation and herbs , but have recently added Dom. I have started to see some results but haven't gotten milk yet. I have done tons of research and came up with this daily schedule. Oatmeal for breakfast(I found organic instant at the store) Herbs- Fenugreek, Blessed thistle, Alfalfa, I take 2 of each 4 times a day. Mothers milk tea 2 to 3 times a day. 20 mg of Dom 4 times a day. I nurse Hubbie 2 to 3 times a day. Pump 2 times a day. Massage as often as possible. If you can stand the taste, I hear that having 1 beer a day can help. I hate the taste but manage to get 1 down with dinner everyday. I also read that caffeine, chocolate, cantelope, lots of dairy, Plenty of fluids and some added calories each day can help. So far I am seeing enough changes to feel that I am going in the right direction. I also read that mindset is a big factor in success. Good luck to all you fellow Anr's.
what is Dom
Steve

San Antonio, TX

#19 Oct 8, 2009
lookinforsummin

UK

#20 Oct 22, 2009
looking for any women in London who want a discrete long / short term ANR. young male.
lookinforsummin

UK

#21 Oct 22, 2009
sorry forgot : email me at knightoli@yahoo.co.uk if interested. thanks

Since: Oct 09

Loma Linda, CA

#22 Oct 25, 2009
just a warning for anyone who may be contacted by Linori at hypnogirlz@yahoo.com or who may be considering contacting her/him/whoever. this is a dishonest person who will only string you along. be careful. better to stay away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay boys looking for older (Mar '12) 3 min Horny 25yo 40
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Young_free 346,854
Sharing naked wife pics. 4 min lostinindy 713
sex boy kament kare 4 min rajstan se kament... 3
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Yesbitch13 731,318
Hal is s peado 4 min sisterhere 571
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min ronny 97,486
Dirty ki...k 6 min kris_champs 62,590
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min alphaalpha5570 730,638
More from around the web