created by: Afraid of Losing Her | Mar 29, 2008

Human Sexuality

2,649 votes

Should I share my wife with 2 guys? (Her fantasy)

Click on an option to vote

• Yes, DO IT
  • No, DONT DO IT
  • Start off with 1

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of97
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Afraid of Losing Her

Apo, AP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

This poll goes along with my other post.

“clown?!”

Since: Mar 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

Judged:

well, the fact that you made this poll, asking the opinions of others, coupled with calling yourself "afraid of losing her" tells me, no, you shouln't. at least not at the moment. what you should do is talk with your wife in detail and discover the depth of this fantasy. then, think long and hard (not a pun) about your own feelings on the matter.
this isn't the type of thing a couple should just jump into. it requires extreme trust and understanding. and my personal philosophy is, don't start swinging to replace something that's missing in the relationship, but rather to expand on it. does that make sense?
Virgin Nerd

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

Judged:

What Lordmagellan said.
You might also try some nice handsome dill-does first.
I mean, she could try them, with your help.
Of course, you could try them too.
Carl
Afraid of Losing Her

Apo, AP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

Judged:

Thanks a lot for the advice. Now that I'm thinking about this that does seem like it makes a lot more sense, then just going out and doing something that could seriously jeapordize our future.
pete

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

How old are you/your wife?
Afraid of Losing Her

Apo, AP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

We're both 26 years old.
Afraid of Losing Her

Apo, AP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2008

Judged:

pete wrote:
How old are you/your wife?
We're both 26 years old. Been seeing each other for three years, been married for one of those years.

I really dont know what to do with this. My head is spinning. I just want to take a time-out and think about it, but she doesnt want to stop talking about it. Today she called me while I was at work and masturbated on the phone with me while describing how she wants me and 2 other guys to fuck her. Then when I came home she wanted to have sex right away. And over and over again. It's been five hours now and she just passed out. We've always been passionate but this is a whole new level. God help me.
some like it hot

Winona, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Judged:

as long as u both agree, go for it! but, r u going to be one of the guys?
Join Free
Rooster

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Judged:

as long as you have the understanding

“clown?!”

Since: Mar 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2008

Judged:

given the difficulty you're having with this, i suggest you wait and really discuss it with her. don't talk about it as her fantacy, for stimulation. actually talk about the logistics of the whole idea. you seem like you want to do this, but you seem to only want to go along to please her. while i can relate to wanting to keep the woman happy, you have to be sure you're kept happy as well. i'm not saying try to cut a deal where she reciprocates with something you want to do. i just mean, make sure you're equally comfortable with the decision you make. and i don't see you making that decision hastily. no one should.

and, i hate to say it, but if she's going to cheat on you, she's going to cheat on you. really i don't see this making that much difference. if she is unhappy sexually, she may go find something better whether you go along for the ride or not.
Love Brown Sugar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2008

Judged:

Statistically speaking open marriages have 1/2 the divorce rate of "traditional" marriages because the commuication is much better.

If my wife had the trust in me to ask I would let her. If she wants to leave she is going to leave letting her do it won't change anything.

Since: Jan 08

Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2008

Judged:

i think u should.......AS LONG AS U WATCH!!!!!!....i have done it and it is an incredible turnon..........watching ur wife moan as another guy pushes into her........amazing!!!!

just think about it for a second......ur wife is in short boxers and a bra......she gets on top of a guy and pushes his face into her chest.....he undresses her and visa versa....meanwhile....ur sitting in a chair at the side jerking off..........then she gets on her back and spreadsa her legs and her arms r abover her head and shes mving back and forth and moaning......

r u hard????

it will also help ur sex life

start out with one though
beavis

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2008

Judged:

Hell yeah, if you don't participate, she's gonna go get gang-banged on her own. Give it to her, and think of it as volleyball, and everyone just change holes every five minutes.
dick100

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2008

Judged:

Afraid of Losing Her wrote:
<quoted text>
We're both 26 years old. Been seeing each other for three years, been married for one of those years.
I really dont know what to do with this. My head is spinning. I just want to take a time-out and think about it, but she doesnt want to stop talking about it. Today she called me while I was at work and masturbated on the phone with me while describing how she wants me and 2 other guys to fuck her. Then when I came home she wanted to have sex right away. And over and over again. It's been five hours now and she just passed out. We've always been passionate but this is a whole new level. God help me.
If you are still checking in, keep in mind that if she wants to do other men, she will. With or without you. Try it with a positive attitude. Enjoy it and have fun. I am very visual and have watched my wife get fondled and brought to many orgasms by other men. I just enjoy the excitement. There is no intercourse between my wife and the other men. Those are our limits. Enjoy.
Karen

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

Judged:

My hubby was trusting enough to let me have my (similar) fantasy, with he and another guy that we chose together. The experience was fantastic, but very addictive (thank goodness), so now we are doing it regularly and will start with couples soon. So trust your wife and stop wasting time. You won't regret it if you just keep communications going, and it will enormously enhance your own sex life together (which is the point, of course.)

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

Judged:

i want to sahre my wife really bad!! she finally has agreed but i wish she would call me an say,, bring home another guy i want it now!

“Sex in the USA”

Colorado Springs

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

Judged:

Ya know you really have to have a solid relationship with trust and no jealousy issues if you are even considering having this kind of venture.. I personally am lucky and can do this with no worries that my husband is going to say "he was better wasn't he" or shit like that.

Jeannie
SexintheUSA.org
daniel

Daleville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

Judged:

as long as i get to sleep with her and the two guys..
dug

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Judged:

i shared my first wife every one. after i cote hure one time fucking around.I wos envited to a sex party.so i let both the guy and his wife do hure.and i shared wife 1 with almost all my famley.wife 2 whild driving on the highway wife 2 desied to suck me. so I had to share with my 4 frinds in the car.thay kept my wife for 11 days.on to wife 3 and my last for 27 years.my frends came over sue wos naked she staid nakid taking a shower with sue.if we were having sex after we finish it wood be there turn Iwatch.if we wornt having sex it all ways gest first. but if I wos not home she had the fredom to do what ever she wonted.before we started making movies she wood teail me about it. if your wife leaves it not becose of your sharing.wife 3 and me haf don mors swoping sharing me striping hure nakid in publicthan wife 1&2 togather.she still loves me and she saize the only regt. weshod half don lots and lots more

“ ^^ THE WIFE ^^”

winnipeg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

I didn't vote because the opption that I would select isn't listed.

It's normal to worry, expecially considering that you two have been together for only a short while.

In a relationship, It takes time to build self esteem, self confidence and trust.

Some excellent advice has been given so far. Someone suggested searching your inner feelings. Tough thing to do because we can be so full of doubt and lie to ourselves. Look to the lie detector.

How does your c*ck react when she brings the subject up. If it's a definite no in your mind, than you'll stay limp. Take my 2 cents for what it's worth though.

Here's a link that has a lot of disscusion on this matter.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TJMLKIU9I...

Good luck and cheers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of97
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5123 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
any gays in kings lynn norfolk or close?x (Mar '13) 2 min steve w 192
Bored married women for Skype/snapchat w/ bored... (Feb '13) 3 min chad 103
add me 3 min amjad 1
Family shower playtime? (Apr '13) 4 min mark and maddie 56
dirty ki..k 4 min Loveyourpanties 137,358
FaceTime sex :) (Jul '13) 4 min Crystal 1,256
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 5 min zee 29,031
Gay/bi K....k 5 min nnicks2007 64,396
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min someone 333,042