Wife wore a chastity belt at marriage ceremony and on honeymoon

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Jennie

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Dec 28, 2011
I wore my steel chastity belt on honeymoon so my new husband got into me for the first time four weeks after the ceremony. Today I suggest that a newlywed lady wear her belt for the first two years of marriage. There really is no reason to allow sex as soon as the ceremony is over.

Hubby wasn't expecting it! I had been wearing the belt for months before the ceremony so that hubby-to-be could do most things with me but couldn't penetrate. It sounds frustrating but actually it allows me to relax totally because I can strip and do anything at no risk of penetration. I wore the belt throughout my wedding day. When hubby got me in the hotel room in Venice on the night after the ceremony, he probably expected to penetrate me at last. When he pulled down my white embroidered panties, the steel belt came as a complete surprise!

It is a Tollyboy metal belt that you can't remove without the key, and I had deliberately left the key with my mother back in Glasgow! In the morning Mother phoned us at the hotel to ask whether hubby wanted the key, and she promised to send it urgently, but of course she didn't send it. Then I pretended that Mother had gone to stay with relatives for a few weeks, leaving the key in her house. I didn't collect the key and remove the belt until more than a month after we returned home from honeymoon. As a result his first penetration was gentle and didn't become the focus of our lives. Hubby learned to value penetration and not to think of it as a right. I don't regret using the belt. I should have worn it for a lot longer.

I still have my own belt and occasionally I use it for a few weeks to tease him. A chastity belt and the deprivation of sex are exactly the right way to correct misbehaviour. Being without sex for a month makes hubby submit willingly to my little whims!
Audrey

Montréal, Canada

#3 Dec 28, 2011
Well done Jennie!

I am a married lady who does not believe in monogamy. I married three years ago and my husband has regular sex with both my sister Betty and me. Betty has several boyfriends and she has chosen the one that she wants to marry, although the others will continue to sleep with her. Her boyfriends sleep with me and mine with her.

We both use belts to limit mens' use of our bodies. For example if Betty and I take one of Betty's boyfriends to bed, I wear a belt. Betty might wear a belt, or might be bottomless.

Betty is getting married in January. To slow the relationship down and keep her fiance's pants tight, she has been wearing a belt on dates for more than a year. She doesn't have to worry about accidentally going too far on a date with her fiance.

Betty is going to wear her belt during the marriage ceremony, on honeymoon, and for the first year of married life. After that year ends, she will allow both our husbands to have full sex with her and I will also allow them to have full sex with me.

Of course we haven't told the fiance that he will be locked out of the pink pipework after the ceremony. That will be a surprise!

Until the day comes when we take the belts off, both Betty and I will provide her new husband with release by hand. We felt this was better than allowing him to penetrate.

Jennie is right, a belt is a fantastic way to rule the relationships. Betty and I are very keen on wearing the belts and making our husbands wait a long while for penetration. We might even keep the belts on for longer than a year!
Jennie

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Dec 28, 2011
suckmahcock wrote:
or it'll drive him into an affair... just be careful with the withholding of sex for too long...
I explained to his girlfriend the reason why I was withholding and she agreed to wear a belt on dates! Couldn't be better!
Horny guy

Washington, DC

#5 Dec 28, 2011
Sometimes the hand just isn't enough, gotta use that mouth too ladies.
Audrey

Montréal, Canada

#6 Dec 28, 2011
Horny guy wrote:
Sometimes the hand just isn't enough, gotta use that mouth too ladies.
Betty and I love to give mouth relief to a man whether we're belted or not. I just didn't think to post about it!

Usually we give mouth relief until the man is stiff and ready, but then we finish him with our hands. We really don't enjoy getting that stuff in our mouths.
anothermom

Toronto, Canada

#8 Jan 20, 2012
Ladies, who holds the key in this case?
Jason

Columbus, GA

#9 Jan 20, 2012
Audrey and Jennie - I'm surprised you're both still married.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 20, 2012
Jennie wrote:
I wore my steel chastity belt on honeymoon so my new husband got into me for the first time four weeks after the ceremony. Today I suggest that a newlywed lady wear her belt for the first two years of marriage. There really is no reason to allow sex as soon as the ceremony is over.
Hubby wasn't expecting it! I had been wearing the belt for months before the ceremony so that hubby-to-be could do most things with me but couldn't penetrate. It sounds frustrating but actually it allows me to relax totally because I can strip and do anything at no risk of penetration. I wore the belt throughout my wedding day. When hubby got me in the hotel room in Venice on the night after the ceremony, he probably expected to penetrate me at last. When he pulled down my white embroidered panties, the steel belt came as a complete surprise!
It is a Tollyboy metal belt that you can't remove without the key, and I had deliberately left the key with my mother back in Glasgow! In the morning Mother phoned us at the hotel to ask whether hubby wanted the key, and she promised to send it urgently, but of course she didn't send it. Then I pretended that Mother had gone to stay with relatives for a few weeks, leaving the key in her house. I didn't collect the key and remove the belt until more than a month after we returned home from honeymoon. As a result his first penetration was gentle and didn't become the focus of our lives. Hubby learned to value penetration and not to think of it as a right. I don't regret using the belt. I should have worn it for a lot longer.
I still have my own belt and occasionally I use it for a few weeks to tease him. A chastity belt and the deprivation of sex are exactly the right way to correct misbehaviour. Being without sex for a month makes hubby submit willingly to my little whims!
I don't even know your husband, but I feel truly sorry for him. I have nothing else to say.
Join Free
anothermom

Toronto, Canada

#12 Jan 21, 2012
ValentinaVala wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know your husband, but I feel truly sorry for him. I have nothing else to say.
Don't take all of these seriously.
Bare Mom

Edinburgh, UK

#13 Sep 15, 2012
suckmahcock wrote:
or it'll drive him into an affair... just be careful with the withholding of sex for too long...
If the wife withholds for long enough, the husband will probably ask his Mom about "mom-penetrative sex!" I know a couple of marriages where the young wife provides stimulation and the mother provides ultimate.
Barbie Doll

Bothell, WA

#14 Sep 22, 2012
Bare Mom wrote:
If the wife withholds for long enough, the husband will probably ask his Mom about "mom-penetrative se.x!" I know a couple of marriages where the young wife provides stimulation and the mother provides ultimate.
My son's wife is a tease who prances about in underwear or nude but allows vag-inal penet-ration at Christmas, Valentine's and birthday only. She is 38D and blonde so she has an immediate effect when she strips

My son first asked me for mom-penetrative s-ex eighteen months ago, after it had become obvious that his pretty wife had no intention of satisfying his needs (though she did have deep insertion all the way with more or less every other man who came her way, sometimes three or four in the bed at the same time.)

My son now spends his week-ends in bed with me enjoying insertion in every position we can think of, while his wife cares for him without insertion during the week.
JF Blue

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 17, 2013
Ladies
Wear them for YEARS! In fact it is your right to Never allow penetration! Keep him waiting forever!
warren

Houston, TX

#16 Jul 22, 2013
The husband should be the family boss.Mine makes me wear a chastity belt 24/7.He unlocks me when he wants sex then quickly locks me up again,so I can not masturbate,He feels that only husbands should njoy sex
Carli_G

Portland, OR

#17 Jul 22, 2013
I don't believe in a chastity belt for me because they're just plain uncomfortable unless you get fabric kind, but those are still easy to pull out of the way so what I do, to limit my men's access is I lock him up instead. We use a penis cage, it's clear plastic like a grid so he can clean himself and urinate through it but that's all. If you get an erection inside the cage it's very uncomfortable for him, and I have seen that discomfort caused and ejaculation even though he never achieves an actual erection. But as I said it limits his access to me, yet I remain free and able to open my legs so he can do everything else to me for my pleasure. We don't leave him locked up full-time of course, every couple of weeks we take it off and I satisfy him with several rounds of sex but then the cage goes back on. When I'm in bed with him and one of our friends, he remains locked up as he lays next to me while the other man – or men take me bareback (sometimes we will have two other men in bed with me while husband watches). I love it when the husband after they leave, he gets down there and inspects the co-mingled semen of the other guys running out of me, he uses tissues to clean me up. The system works well for us, and keep him under control.
Jill

United States

#18 Aug 10, 2013
warren wrote:
The husband should be the family boss.Mine makes me wear a chastity belt 24/7.He unlocks me when he wants sex then quickly locks me up again,so I can not masturbate,He feels that only husbands should njoy sex
My husband caught me cheating two years ago and soon thereafter locked me in a stainless steel chastity belt. I only get to take it off once a month for cleaning. He also had a matching stainless steel collar put around my neck. I work and its embarrassing. What should I do??
TheRightOne

Denver, CO

#19 Aug 10, 2013
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband caught me cheating two years ago and soon thereafter locked me in a stainless steel chastity belt. I only get to take it off once a month for cleaning. He also had a matching stainless steel collar put around my neck. I work and its embarrassing. What should I do??
You should give all his friends and guys you work with head
Kelly

Freeport, NY

#22 Jun 1, 2014
My husband puts me in a chasisty belt as punishment. I hate it and I beg him to take it off and pleasure me but he doesn't.
Laura

Sunnyvale, CA

#23 Saturday Dec 13
Jennie wrote:
OMG so you did it too. My husband to be was awesome in bed, but only when he cared to take the time. Otherwise, it was slam bam thank you mam.

So I got a steel belt, one with no secondary shield, so there was only the slit. A girlfriend of mine is a jeweler, she can do almost anything in metal work. She enlarged the slit to make it wider, just not wide enought for his. She made it especially wide over my button.

When we got to the hotel room after the ceremony, hubby saw it for the first time. I told him the key was in a safe deposit box and was going to stay there until he learned to be considerate -- always. I guess I must have been kind of ashamed of himself, cause he agreed. As I said, he can be awesome and he was -- really. After I had spurted enough times to be truly satisfying, I showed him the toy and told him it was for him. Lots of lub and time and I was in him.

That's what we've been doing ever since. He goes down on me and I peg him. It's just perfect. I don't see any reason why he should penetrate me. After all, he gets penetrated enough for both of us.
Sandy

United States

#24 Wednesday Dec 24
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG so you did it too. My husband to be was awesome in bed, but only when he cared to take the time. Otherwise, it was slam bam thank you mam.
So I got a steel belt, one with no secondary shield, so there was only the slit. A girlfriend of mine is a jeweler, she can do almost anything in metal work. She enlarged the slit to make it wider, just not wide enought for his. She made it especially wide over my button.
When we got to the hotel room after the ceremony, hubby saw it for the first time. I told him the key was in a safe deposit box and was going to stay there until he learned to be considerate -- always. I guess I must have been kind of ashamed of himself, cause he agreed. As I said, he can be awesome and he was -- really. After I had spurted enough times to be truly satisfying, I showed him the toy and told him it was for him. Lots of lub and time and I was in him.
That's what we've been doing ever since. He goes down on me and I peg him. It's just perfect. I don't see any reason why he should penetrate me. After all, he gets penetrated enough for both of us.
Sorry to be the one to tell you, but all you've done is to give him a good reason to penetrate another slot. Only question is whether it's
A professional, or
A co worker, or
One of your friends (with his benefits), or
Ashley Madison, or
All of the above.

Your fault and your problem honey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 6 min laron 10,977
Anyone stays horny 80% of time????? 6 min Bdaddy302 9
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Rikc247 61,584
school project 6 min Cal 24
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min 15 year 599,075
gay master/slave skype (Nov '13) 6 min Bshan321 163
meet and suck tonight ? barnstaple (Jul '13) 6 min horny 23
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Sam_berry_16 253,789
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min James Bakers 546,031
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min st3v324 417,918