why do married women dress hot when they go out with their friends?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of109
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
borntolose

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 23, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

why does the happily married woman put on makeup, heels, perfume, and tight clothes when she goes to work or out with her friends but wears sweats or dresses down when with her husband?
blake smith

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 23, 2009
 
She wants to feel desired by other men and envied by the woman she will be around.When at home she knows she has you and doesn't need the attention there because it isn't a challenge.It's for them to say "I still got it".Just like when your partner knows you were cheated on previously in a relationship they are all attentive i the begining, then when they have you they don't show you anymore attention because they know you won't stay.It's the taking you for granted until someone else wants' you. A very dangerous game because depending on the person it can turn physical.So the next time you see your partner going out all dolled up say"Do that for me once and awhile? I'd love to show you how good you look"Hopefully they'll do it for you.A old parner of mine would do that and we'd f''k all night long when she got home because she looked that damn good. Later hope it answered your question
Moondancer

Frankfort, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 23, 2009
 
I dress nicely but fairly conservatively unless I am going out with my husband. When we are out together, I like to try and turn a few heads. Those heads do seem to be greyer than they used to but but one does the best one can. I am guilty of the baggy sweats around the house but with the right incentive, I can shed them very quickly.
david01

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 23, 2009
 
To tease and feel good about themselves! Which is awesome. You dont have to eat all candy to appreciate how good you know it would taste...:)
steve

Dunstable, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Moondancer wrote:
I dress nicely but fairly conservatively unless I am going out with my husband. When we are out together, I like to try and turn a few heads. Those heads do seem to be greyer than they used to but but one does the best one can. I am guilty of the baggy sweats around the house but with the right incentive, I can shed them very quickly.
how quickly...?
Moondancer

Frankfort, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

steve wrote:
<quoted text>
how quickly...?
Depends on the incentive
borntolose

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 23, 2009
 
Moondancer wrote:
I dress nicely but fairly conservatively unless I am going out with my husband. When we are out together, I like to try and turn a few heads. Those heads do seem to be greyer than they used to but but one does the best one can. I am guilty of the baggy sweats around the house but with the right incentive, I can shed them very quickly.
It sounds like you have the perfect approach for sustaining your marital bliss. So, from a womans perspective, why would you do it any differently? Why dress to the nines when you're are not with your husband?
James

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 23, 2009
 
Moondancer wrote:
I dress nicely but fairly conservatively unless I am going out with my husband. When we are out together, I like to try and turn a few heads. Those heads do seem to be greyer than they used to but but one does the best one can. I am guilty of the baggy sweats around the house but with the right incentive, I can shed them very quickly.
LOL- man you re honest, and funny too. Just wondering how old are you and how many years have you been married.
Join Free
Wife

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hubbys treat us better when they know that other guys want us, and that we can dump their sorry asses if they don't stay in line! ;)
Moondancer

Frankfort, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

borntolose wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you have the perfect approach for sustaining your marital bliss. So, from a womans perspective, why would you do it any differently? Why dress to the nines when you're are not with your husband?
I might dress nicely to impress friends, etc but I would only dress sexy or slutty for my husband. That may include trying to get other men to look but only for my husbands enjoyment and he does enjoy having other men notice me. I suspect most men enjoy that
Moondancer

Frankfort, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 23, 2009
 
James wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL- man you re honest, and funny too. Just wondering how old are you and how many years have you been married.
I am 40ish but not 45 yet like my husband. We have been married for 12 years. Second marriage for both of us so we know what to do wrong too.
Mee Too

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 23, 2009
 
As with Moondancer, my wife dresses nicely but conservatively when we go out or she is working. And, as with Moondancer, she sheds the good threads when she gets home. Gosh, why would she dress down when she's home? Because she's home. I don't happen to think it means she's decided she doesn't have to "work at" keeping me. We, fortunately, have a mature, trusting relationship.

For what it's worth, "Wife" is likely a 50 year old fat male troll. That was a mean and demeaning statement to make and makes all women look bad.

Since: Nov 08

Mableton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 23, 2009
 
Moondancer wrote:
I dress nicely but fairly conservatively unless I am going out with my husband. When we are out together, I like to try and turn a few heads. Those heads do seem to be greyer than they used to but but one does the best one can. I am guilty of the baggy sweats around the house but with the right incentive, I can shed them very quickly.
Gray or not it is nice to know you still got it....I know the feeling because the fifties is right arround the corner and there is some good looking in shape women that catch my eye....I think all women love to flirt and tease and I enjoy looking and being teased so dont stop...
Sam

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 23, 2009
 
Moondancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the incentive
How's $10 sound?
david01

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 23, 2009
 
Wife wrote:
Hubbys treat us better when they know that other guys want us, and that we can dump their sorry asses if they don't stay in line! ;)
Im sure your hubby... is ALREADY cheating on you from the sounds of it....
Sam

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Moondancer wrote:
<quoted text>
I might dress nicely to impress friends, etc but I would only dress sexy or slutty for my husband. That may include trying to get other men to look but only for my husbands enjoyment and he does enjoy having other men notice me. I suspect most men enjoy that
Your posts do not make sense. First you claim you dress sexy/slutty for your husband, then you claim you dress sexy/slutty for other people but only because your husband likes when other guys leer at you (actually I think most men are embarrassed when the woman they are with comes across as the biggest ho in the room) and THEN you claim you wear sweats around the house, only dressing up when you go out.

Since your only goal in posting here is to brag how everything in your life is so wonderful (look at me!!-most men are hot for me and so is my husband--!!)please get your story straight.
Moondancer

Seal Harbor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 23, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
How's $10 sound?
Sounds like you have not been out in awhile. I would never take less than $20.
Moondancer

Seal Harbor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts do not make sense. First you claim you dress sexy/slutty for your husband, then you claim you dress sexy/slutty for other people but only because your husband likes when other guys leer at you (actually I think most men are embarrassed when the woman they are with comes across as the biggest ho in the room) and THEN you claim you wear sweats around the house, only dressing up when you go out.
Since your only goal in posting here is to brag how everything in your life is so wonderful (look at me!!-most men are hot for me and so is my husband--!!)please get your story straight.
I am sorry if I confused you. When I go to work or just out, I mostly dress conservativly. When my husband and I go out for an evening, I dress a bit more provocatively. I don't mean hot pants and a see thru blouse but perhaps something low cut or my slit skirt. Mini skirts are not a good option any more. I would never dress in public so that I would be embarrased if I met someone I knew. I am no fashion model but I do admit to enjoying a man noticing me. I also enjoy that some women will galnce at my husband. He still has hair, teeth and is pretty trim. We don't go out to make a spectacle but we try to look nice even at our age. Yes, I do wear sweats around the house but there are evenings when I dress in something that I know my husband likes. My objective for posting on here is just to have some fun and exchange info with interesting people. I am sorry if I sound a bit too syrupy but right now my life is in a really good place and I am quite content. I am guessing that you are not quite as contented right now and I am sorry about that but there is nothing I can do about it. I know old age is creeping up on me and I will have my share of trials and tribulations as well. I do thank you for your comments. Perhaps I should tone it down a bit.
borntolose

Satellite Provider

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 24, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Moondancer wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry if I confused you. When I go to work or just out, I mostly dress conservativly. When my husband and I go out for an evening, I dress a bit more provocatively. I don't mean hot pants and a see thru blouse but perhaps something low cut or my slit skirt. Mini skirts are not a good option any more. I would never dress in public so that I would be embarrased if I met someone I knew. I am no fashion model but I do admit to enjoying a man noticing me. I also enjoy that some women will galnce at my husband. He still has hair, teeth and is pretty trim. We don't go out to make a spectacle but we try to look nice even at our age. Yes, I do wear sweats around the house but there are evenings when I dress in something that I know my husband likes. My objective for posting on here is just to have some fun and exchange info with interesting people. I am sorry if I sound a bit too syrupy but right now my life is in a really good place and I am quite content. I am guessing that you are not quite as contented right now and I am sorry about that but there is nothing I can do about it. I know old age is creeping up on me and I will have my share of trials and tribulations as well. I do thank you for your comments. Perhaps I should tone it down a bit.
I have read that women are naturally promiscuous and that it is very normal and perhaps even subconscious for a woman to make herself appealing to increase the likelihood of an out of marraige hookup. Some ladies only take this to the point of flirting but many, as high as 60% according to some polls, take it all the way to the bedroom and infidelity. This has historically been an issue and there are still some pretty ancient cultures that oppress women for these very reasons. I'm certainly not condoning that but feel that women should acknowledge what they're doing and either commit to the relationship or break the tie and step out with a clear conscience.
Buddy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 24, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Moondancer wrote:
I dress nicely but fairly conservatively unless I am going out with my husband. When we are out together, I like to try and turn a few heads. Those heads do seem to be greyer than they used to but but one does the best one can. I am guilty of the baggy sweats around the house but with the right incentive, I can shed them very quickly.
only head you should ever turn is your husbands
not other mens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of109
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4244 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 3 min mzo 59,282
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Tom 432,524
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Avarix 238,060
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Teenslove123 326,759
I love when my wife exposes herself to other gu... (Jul '12) 5 min HSD 7
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min ray0717 130,657
Had sex at school today! 5 min Mark 4
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 9 min MrAnnonymous 7,049
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••