Your VERY FIRST Orgasm
infidel

France

#1888 Oct 25, 2010
nice guy but horny alot wrote:
<quoted text>
Dat was hot at first bt now u have a kid with him its kinda a turn off. How old r u and how old is he?
he he.. no don't get fooled, this is a black guy story and copied somewhere, I learned here to be aware about NJ kind of stories like this one, and I was right, any way is pleasant think to read XD
nice guy but horny alot

Washington, DC

#1889 Oct 25, 2010
iloveblackimwhite wrote:
<quoted text>
I am now 24 and he is 47. Our son is now 5. He did offer to marry me but I didn't want him to marry me because of the baby and he said that wasn't the only reason it was because he did love me and I do love him. Our son spends equal time with us as we live in the same apartment but have separate lives. He is still teaching gym and I am now an x-ray tech. He put me thru school and supports our son financially and is a father to him in every way.
It isn't a turn off at all and I am greatful that I did have this child when I did because I was experiencing some "women" troubles a few years after he was born and I was told that I could not have anymore children.
I do date and so does he - in fact we have a great relationship - we double date some times. It is not confusing to our son - he just loves having everyone around.
As for my family - they disowned me after they found out their daughter was a *hore and wanted to have his teaching pulled from him but after knowing that he was doing all the responsible things for myself and the baby they changed their tune on turning him in to the school board but never bother with us. They don't know their own grandchild as I am their only child and that is sad. We have tried to talk to them and they just act as if we are not even there - send pics of our son to them and they return the mail to us and never want to see what a handsome boy he is.
He is not as dark black as his dad and is almost like a mocha brown because I am very fair skinned - he has dark black eyes and has his fathers dimples that are going to kill the girls when he gets older - just like his father.
He is in kindergarten this year and is doing very well - he reads almost grade 2 level - can print as well as write in script - has his own computer and he shows me how to do things like cut and paste, etc.
We may not have done things by the rules but we have always done right by him.
Last Christmas we spent it together in Colorado just the three of us and it was the first time since he was conceived that we actually gave into our feelings and made love to each other. I know I could fall in love with him again like I did and I still do love him and I know he loves me.
Idk wether the whole entire thing is good or bad.
Jake

Auckland, New Zealand

#1892 Oct 26, 2010
can anyone tell me why the first orgasms were always the best? That awsome pulsing warm incrediuble sensation has become nothing more than a slight tickle now after 7 years. It has gotten worse ever since I started masturbating. Does it get better when having real sex ? Please give me your advice.

Cheers, Jake
billybadass

Rockport, TX

#1893 Oct 26, 2010
Jake wrote:
can anyone tell me why the first orgasms were always the best? That awsome pulsing warm incrediuble sensation has become nothing more than a slight tickle now after 7 years. It has gotten worse ever since I started masturbating. Does it get better when having real sex ? Please give me your advice.
Cheers, Jake
nope. The best is over. Time for An hero....
nice guy but horny alot

United States

#1894 Oct 27, 2010
Actually I think the first orgasm is the best bcuz u never had done it b4 for years, and after years of not doin it, wen u masturbate after all those years, the orgasm explodes. That's wat I think bt I cld b wrong. Bt if I dnt do it for like a week, the orgasm is good. I dnt remember my first orgasm sadly :-( bt ima try to not masturbate for at least a month. See wat happens until then haha
Burmese tycoon

Saugus, MA

#1895 Oct 27, 2010
I have never been wxposae to indecencias lika all of you, sinner and shameless husseis
peter vayeos

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#1896 Oct 28, 2010
After my first orgasm i could barely stand up (lol)
mr wadds

Hoffman Estates, IL

#1897 Oct 28, 2010
Alannah wrote:
After my first orgasm i could barely stand up (lol)
Yeah baby, When I get through wit ya sweety ya wont shit right for a week!!!!
Join Free
James

Mesa, AZ

#1898 Oct 28, 2010
My first was around 12, my sister wanted to see how a penis looked like and she ended touching and stroking my member. As far as I know our early sex explorations did not hurt us in any way at all.

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#1899 Oct 28, 2010
Jake wrote:
Cheers, Jake
Hey Jake!

The reason is simple; almost all first experiences are the most intense and orgasm is always the best the first time. However, it isn’t the end of the world. Sometimes it’s the people you’re doing it with or just the mood you’re in will change the intensity!

Judging by what you wrote, I’m assuming you’re a virgin and very young. I’m not suggesting you run out and screw someone just to find out. If you are underage, you need to wait for the time when you can do it legally and then be careful who you hook up with. The world hasn’t ended for you so don’t feel so down about it. There is a whole world of experiences waiting for you out there; just be patient and you’ll get your fill, I’m sure.

Old Hoot
Kara

Gibsonia, PA

#1900 Oct 29, 2010
i home with my cousin and we started to talk about or lives and stuff like that and suddenly kyle my cousin suggested sex because we were bored and i said yes, by the way i was 9 and we did it the orgy was so intense i yelled and felt a tingly feeling on my clit that was fun and i love sex now
Jim

Kenvil, NJ

#1901 Oct 29, 2010
I was 13 and she was 15 - she was my sister's friend.

I was taking in the sun and they were in the pool. They were splashing around and jumping in and I was getting all wet and upset. Her friend came over to where I was and said she was sorry she got my shorts all wet and she noticed the bulge in my shorts.

She reached over and asked me if it hurt when she touched it and I said no and I was begining to like it a lot.

My sister went inside and her friend stayed out with me...until I asked her to come into my bedroom and I would show her what she was touching.

We got in my room and I pulled down my shorts and my *ick was at attention and she asked if she could do things to it like lick it and suck it for me and no one ever did that before so I said sure....

by that time she took of her bathing suit and was totally naked and her nips were hard as rocks. I stopped her and then jumped her - she spread her legs and told me to put my *ick inside.

We were having a good time and I got this rummbling and trembling and I didn't know what was happening to me and my *ick so I just stayed inside her to be safe. I dumped my first load inside her and she laid on my bed and was leaking my juice from her *ussy.

My sister never found out and we never told anyone.

10 years later we met at a mutual friends house and we talked about that afternoon and she said she lost her virginity to me that day and I did too.

I asked if she was going with anyone and she said no and I wasn't so we have started to date for about 6 months now. Her tits have gotten bigger and still get hard like rocks and I know my *ick has gotten bigger and she still likes sucking it and I love it.
SCARFACE

Moline, IL

#1902 Oct 30, 2010
i was still in the womb and a strange man fisted my mom and while he had his hand inside her he jacked me off then the MF put that soft spot on my head.
Giiirl

Pasadena, MD

#1903 Nov 2, 2010
The first time I came I was in the shower, I was only about 12 and I rubbed myself between my legs just to clean myself. I calapsed on the floor in a rediculous spasm. After that I used to lock my door and masturbate all the time:)
nice guy but horny alot

Bowie, MD

#1904 Nov 2, 2010
Giiirl wrote:
The first time I came I was in the shower, I was only about 12 and I rubbed myself between my legs just to clean myself. I calapsed on the floor in a rediculous spasm. After that I used to lock my door and masturbate all the time:)
.........I want u lol how old r u?
Ummmmm

Honolulu, HI

#1905 Nov 3, 2010
Hey baby I had sex with my bf and it was amazing last night but my first orgasm was with the bath thing!!!!!! Omg I do it everyday 2 times in da showa!!!!!!! I luv it soooo much I highly recomend it I jst slide my pussy under the faucet and as the hard water flows an amazing hard orgasm ripples thru my body for as long as I want it too!!! I'm in love! I'm 12 by the way.
Ummmmm

Honolulu, HI

#1906 Nov 3, 2010
Ohh my god I am as horny as hell and I need the bath tub faucet! It's midnight so I cnt but oooohhhhhmg wait til da mornin!
nice guy but horny alot

United States

#1907 Nov 3, 2010
Even tho ur 12 u make horny myself bt have fun little one :-) haha

“Stahrman returns!!”

Since: May 08

Ketchikan, Alaska

#1908 Nov 4, 2010
Well its morning where I live and I don't hear the tub faucet on and running, on that 12yo pooter of yours sweetness.

“Hi Everyone”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1909 Nov 5, 2010
Omg, I remember it like it was yesterday. I was like 12 and and had pretty much no understanding of how the body worked. Yes, I knew about sex and had heard about orgasm, but I had never heard about masturbating. Anyhow, I was horny a lot of the time at that age (probably because I wasn't getting off, lol) and spent way more time wet than I would have liked. One day when I was getting ready to get in the shower, turned on like usual, I had an itch on my inner thigh. When I went to scratch it the side of my hand rubbed up against my clit which felt really good. I was kinda surprised by the sensation, so I kept on rubbing my clit and got caught up in the building pleasure. After a bit, and totally to my surprise, I had a pretty big orgasm which all but doubled me over. I just remember getting in the shower weak kneed and dazed thinking how I was gonna have to do that again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min mloyd 825,962
Dirty ki...k 3 min Scottish_dude 142,059
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 4 min thick 103,142
guys, what color underwear and what style are y... (Oct '14) 4 min edge 2,028
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min joshsamuels12 858,464
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Horny111 415,142
uk panties 5 min Smith568 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min youngdude9992 116,884
More from around the web