Your VERY FIRST Orgasm
Jacks Ten Inch Penis

Upper Darby, PA

#175 Apr 21, 2008
Yeah- wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful, it feels a little less good after the third time. Make it a good one.
Hello! It's me again!

I was kinda kidding, but yeah, thanks for the reply. And...you masturbate during school bathroom break? As if it isn't funny already, I gotta ask....is it a Catholic school? ROFL
Heather

Warren, OH

#176 Apr 21, 2008
Jacks Ten Inch Penis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello! It's me again!
I was kinda kidding, but yeah, thanks for the reply. And...you masturbate during school bathroom break? As if it isn't funny already, I gotta ask....is it a Catholic school? ROFL
i masterbaste at school i masterbaste in the classroom. i am now
cash money

Trenton, NJ

#177 Apr 21, 2008
Ooooohhh snap lol
aaron

United States

#178 Apr 21, 2008
i was 12 when i had my first orgasm.i was over my friends house and we were trying to fix our bikes. my friends mom came out to garage to get him because he had to get a haircut before school started. she i could wait here because it would take about 30 mins. well i started looking around the garage when i found my friends dads stash of penthouse mags. i was looking at them and getting hard. when all of a sudden i looked up and there was his 13 yr ols sis. she smiled and said i know what happens when boys look at naked ladies. i sheepishly asked what. the same thing that you have a boner. she why don't i show it her and stroke it. i did and after a short while white stuff came out and did i feel great. she just laughed and i told you so.
cash money

Redmond, WA

#179 Apr 21, 2008
Wow man lol u still wit gettin wit her?
Heather

Warren, OH

#181 Apr 22, 2008
cash money wrote:
Ooooohhh snap lol
im horny as hell
Heather

Warren, OH

#182 Apr 22, 2008
aaron wrote:
i was 12 when i had my first orgasm.i was over my friends house and we were trying to fix our bikes. my friends mom came out to garage to get him because he had to get a haircut before school started. she i could wait here because it would take about 30 mins. well i started looking around the garage when i found my friends dads stash of penthouse mags. i was looking at them and getting hard. when all of a sudden i looked up and there was his 13 yr ols sis. she smiled and said i know what happens when boys look at naked ladies. i sheepishly asked what. the same thing that you have a boner. she why don't i show it her and stroke it. i did and after a short while white stuff came out and did i feel great. she just laughed and i told you so.
wow!! how old are you?
Longrider157

Nolensville, TN

#183 Apr 22, 2008
Heather wrote:
<quoted text> im horny as hell
me too
Join Free
Heather

Warren, OH

#184 Apr 22, 2008
Longrider157 wrote:
<quoted text>
me too
:) ;) im masterbasting.
Longrider157

Nolensville, TN

#186 Apr 22, 2008
hmmmm can i join n with u
Heather

Warren, OH

#187 Apr 22, 2008
Longrider157 wrote:
hmmmm can i join n with u
hell yea
DirtyHarry

Flint, MI

#188 Apr 22, 2008
Just A Guy wrote:
What do you remember about it? I am NOT talking about your first sexual experience with the opposite sex, or significant other. I am talking about your very first ORGASM, whether it with somebody else, or by your self, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
Me:
I was 13 years old (male). Lying in bed. Thinking about this HOT 7th grader chick. Her name was LuAnn. I had a VERY intense crush on Lu Ann for about a year, but never got up the nerve to even talk to her. I just kept rubbing it, didn't really have the technique down, just rubbing and thinking about LuAnn. This went on for probably 20 minutes when all of a sudden I felt this VERY INTENSE throbbing sensation. It wasn't even remotely pleasant. Just weird. In fact it was PAINFUL. IT SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME!!!!! I thought that I had broken something!!!!!!!
I got up out of my bed and ran to the bathroom. My parents were still up and I was absolutely terrified that they were going to come rushing in and ask me what was wrong. They didn't. I fully expected to find something drastically wrong when I finally got to the bathroom and got the light turned on. What I found was NOTHING. No wet underwear or ANYTHING. Nothing appeared to be out of the ordinary.
Anyway, that was MY first experience with an orgasm, by by self. In fact it SCARED ME SO BAD that it took me a month or so to get up the nerve to try it again.
WOW, I have been living with this for 36 years. I am now 49 years old. I have since got the technique down quite well, plus my wonderful wife of 26 years helps out quite a bit, if you know what I mean.
I just feel so much better for having gotten this off my chest. How about everybody else. Anybody else have any interesting stories??????????
Just one additional thing. When this happened at 13 years of age, I had had NO sex education either from my parents OR at school. That is probably why it SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME. I was expecting nothing to happen. I didn't know ANYTHING about orgasms. All that I knew was that it felt good to rub it. When the actual orgasm happened I was like, WHOA, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!
Anybody else care to share??????????
Your such a puss, i was getting head at 13.
you need to grow out of the olden days you mother ******.
tool.
cash money

Trenton, NJ

#189 Apr 22, 2008
Heather wrote:
<quoted text> im horny as hell
I'm gettin horny talkin to ya lol
cash money

Trenton, NJ

#190 Apr 22, 2008
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>hell yea
I wanna join too
Heather

Warren, OH

#191 Apr 23, 2008
cash money wrote:
<quoted text>
yea
Heather

Warren, OH

#192 Apr 23, 2008
cash money wrote:
<quoted text>
me 2
Heather

Warren, OH

#193 Apr 23, 2008
cash money wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna join too
ok
cash money

Trenton, NJ

#194 Apr 23, 2008
Horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny lol
Heather

Warren, OH

#195 Apr 24, 2008
cash money wrote:
Horny horny horny horny horny horny horny horny lol
hell yea me 2
Curious

AOL

#196 Apr 24, 2008
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>hell yea me 2
HEATHER IS FULL OF S**T FAKE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 2 min Sexy 173,947
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Cumm231 907,013
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min YOURDREAMBOY 17,491
breast are best. so let me see 3 min coklicker 2
horny lesbian wants girl on girl sexting (Aug '11) 4 min Sexy 12,044
delhi gay sex 4 min anis 27,082
straight guys...ever been forced/seduced into g... (Dec '13) 5 min Sub4u 1,012
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min paulie185 442,618
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 8 min Zack 14,155
More from around the web