ruru_m

Muscat, Oman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

I had my first clitoral orgasm when I was 12,I was in the toilet and I had just peed,while rinsing my vulva it felt really good and then I was hot and started shaking,I realised it was an orgasm,it was like a volcanoe passing from my clit to my head,it was awsome and scary,too
legalizeit

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

My very first orgasim was probably around the age of 10. I was in my hot tub and there was a little jet that I noticed after turning by it and having it hit my tool. After that I capitalized on jacuzzi time, I think they were dry orgasims. At the time I had no idea what was happening just that I got a great feeling. After that, I waited till i was about 13 to start choking the chicken and the very first time the sperm didnt seem to end and it was like a burning sensation. I was a bit scared to try it again, till one day I rubbed it against my leg and it all worked out normal. Now im a habitual master at bating.
Susie Q

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

Judged:

My parents and younger brother and I went to visit my aunt and uncle for 3 days in another state. My grandparents were also there and sleeping space was tight so my brother, my 15 yo cousin and his 10 yo sister and me all slept in a tent in the back yard. We had a little fire and roasted marshmallows & hot dogs and sang songs. When we crawled in the tent to sleep, I was next to my 15 yo cousin. We all kept talking for awhile and the younger ones went to sleep, then he started feeling me. My boobs were just starting to develop and I just had a little fuzz for pubic hair. Then he kissed me a few times and whispered to quietly sneak out of the tent with him. He brought a blanket along and before long he had me naked and was screwing me under the stars. We did it twice that night and twice the next night. The last night we had finished our second time and he was laying on me still inside me and I didn't want it to end so when he started to roll off I wrapped my arms and legs around him and kept him there. Then I started grinding on him - up to that point all I had done was simply lay there and let him pound away. He got hard again and we both started thrusting away
with everything we had. When I felt his warm cum
inside me again, it sent me over the top for my first orgasm. Fortunately he was kissing me at the moment of our mutual orgasm or my screams would have awakened everyone.
Susie Q

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

Judged:

I was 12 years old.
SecretBadguy

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

My first time was bad. I have felt strange and guilty about it for years. I was 14 and sleeping in on a summer morning. I was having this great dream and all of a sudden I woke up thinking I had wet the bed. Only to find the my 7 year old sister playing with me and cum on my belly and her hand. The look on her face was very confused and I did not have any idea what to do. I was so scared I was going to get in trouble I begged her to not tell anyone. She never did and we have never spoken about it it even though we talk about all sorts of things and we are good buddies. That was 28 years ago.
kg6fxq

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

I was about 12 or 13yrs. old we lived next to this girl who was in high school she was sunbathing out by her pool and she was so hot that i started rubbing myself and it felt good so i kept going and all of the sudden it went off i was so scared that i thought i broke something and from that time everytime her i got a wet spot in my pants.
lol

Orillia, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

I was probably around 11, and one night I couldn't sleep because I was reading "Clan of the Cave Bear" and lots of Stephen King at the time and the sex scenes were really intriguing. They got me wondering what sex would feel like--I remember wanting to feel a penis inside me so badly; every time the desire welled up in me I'd get this flood of excitement down my lower stomach and through my clit, and everything down there would throb. Eventually on that one night I was writhing, frustrated because I knew I was too young to fuck (and my goddamn catholic upbringing made me think I'd have to wait YEARS until marriage). I don't think I've ever been as wet as I was that night. I started touching my clit, rubbing it indirectly through my labia on the righthand side, as I do now six years later. Eventually I came by thinking about having an orgasm (I'd read about the climactic contractions in one of my mom's magazines) but I didn't realize that they were orgasms until about a year later. Now I can't stop. Even writing this is making me horny.

Since: Jun 09

Newcastle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2009

I cant be totally sure it was an orgasm but I certainly had a really strong sexual experience when i was very young.
I have no brothers of my own but lots of cousins.
Frequently we'd stay at each others houses and have sleep overs n stuff. I often used to share a bath with one of my cousins. We were both 4-5 years old so i guess our parents thought it couldnt hurt to let us share a bath.
We never really deliberately touched each other. We really just used to play with our bath toys and sit while our parents washed us. After we were washed we were left alone to be allowed to play for a while.
One occasion while playing with some toys I suddenly got this tickling feeling between my legs. I looked down and my cousins toes were touching me there. He hadnt even noticed. I told him It tickled if he wiggled his toes. He just began wiggling them mroe and more which made me giggle.
I can remember thinking thast i couldnt understand how it felt so nice. It just felt nicer and nicer until I just had to make him stop. It became really really sensitive down there and my legs were shaking.
When my mother came in to get me out of the bath she saw me shaking and asked if i was cold!..:-p

I dont think i really follwed that up as such and didnt really investigate myself down there at all. But i did kind of look forward to bath time with my cousin and having him make it tickle again.

When i was much older I thikn i definately had what i thought was my first orgasm. At the age of about 11, me and my best friends frequently hung out with two boys who lived nearby. I had lots of "first time" experiences with those friends.
We used to play these "dare" games whilst hiding out at the bottom of the garden. The game often became a bit of a "i'll show you mine" and "i dare you to touch mine" etc...
Having done the show and tell part us two girls were stood there with our panties round our knees while the boys looked at us. One of the boys then dared my best friend to touch me. She was grossed out at first but didnt want to loose the dare. She slid her hand down between my legs and that tickling feeling came back. I had what u could call a little bald peach with very small lips. My freiend actually said something like "ooh it feels all nice n soft" or comething...:-p
The game was cut short by interfering parents.
That night I had all these images in my head, like of the boys cocks etc. But strangely so it seemed to me at the time the thing that stuck was the sight and smell of my best friends pussy.
I couldnt help but rub myself noticing that my lips had swolen up and I was sticky wet. The intense feelings just grew and grew as i wriggled around my bed.
I eventually yelled out loud and shook. My vision went and all i could see was bright colours. I laid on my bed shuddering, heart pounding and breathing fast.
I was pretty damn sure I'd had an orgasm ;-)
Join Free
Unusualgirl01

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2009

I recently had my first orgasm at 16. I'm a virgin so i would play with myself a lot but could never seem to hit orgasm. I never wanted to finger myself because of the pain it brought to my hymen but after being so aroused from my clit, i wanted more. So i jammed my middle finger in my vagina and wiggled it around. I then had this intense throbbing and pleasurable feeling. My first orgasm.
no name no place

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2009

Judged:

My first orgasm was at 8 , my cousin and i were playing in a old barn when I said i had to pee
he said go ahead i want to watch so i did and he wiped me and went on rubbing me he was 15 he took me back deeper in the hay and told me to strip and i did he began to kiss my peach as he called it and told me to spread my leggs so he could see better i came after awhile and he watched as i jirked all over i asked him was that sex? he said no just messing around the next time we played in the barn it was raining and i told him i wanted to see him nakid too so he took off his clothes and licked me again and his thang was hard i told him to put it in me and he did it hurt some but soon i came again and again we played all afternoon my peach was never the same we still get to gather every chance we get im 19 now and have not found anyone that can make me feel as good as my cousin ,
SecretBadguy

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

no name no place wrote:
My first orgasm was at 8 , my cousin and i were playing in a old barn when I said i had to pee
he said go ahead i want to watch so i did and he wiped me and went on rubbing me he was 15 he took me back deeper in the hay and told me to strip and i did he began to kiss my peach as he called it and told me to spread my leggs so he could see better i came after awhile and he watched as i jirked all over i asked him was that sex? he said no just messing around the next time we played in the barn it was raining and i told him i wanted to see him nakid too so he took off his clothes and licked me again and his thang was hard i told him to put it in me and he did it hurt some but soon i came again and again we played all afternoon my peach was never the same we still get to gather every chance we get im 19 now and have not found anyone that can make me feel as good as my cousin ,
FAKE
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Judged:

I would'nt think any 8 year old capable of intercourse....
BigAlPro

Fort Edward, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

my first time was at a friends house. He was in the shower and his sister walked in in a thong and no bra. i had atletic shorts on so she so me get a massive hard on. she came over and started to rub it. then i just blew my load in her hand.
oh yes

Southbridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2009

It took me three years of being sexually active to have an orgasm. I had had no luck with guys when i realied that somethings money just CAN buy, and thus ladies and gentlemen, the vibrator. Ultimately the best purchase decision of my entire life.
USA

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2009

the man said he is 71 but I see the way he was talking he is not 71. His brain is still a teenager. Because he was talking like a teenager or like a boy. A 71 year old man should be talking like a man. When are you going to grow up? After 200 years old?
Long time ago

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2009

I remember my first orgasm well. I was 11 years old, and it was the summer time so I was home by myself while my mom was working. I had ben getting erections for a long time. I knew that it felt good to have one, but had no idea what they were for or why I got them. My step mom had on several occasions when I was younger, stuck her head in the shower curtain to be sure I was washing my hair, only to see that I had a very hard erection. Being that I had no idea what it was, I had no shame and I would stick it out cause I thought it was funny. She would just say, put that thing away and don't play with it!

Anyway, I was home by myself and had just gotten out of the shower. I had an erection and had been playing with it because I did know that draging my hand up it felt good. I stopped, got out and walked to my room with a towel on. When I got to my room the towel fell of dragging down my erection, an it created a sensation I had never felt! Amazing! I picked up the towel and did it again... And again... And again, until the feeling got extreemely intense, and as I dragged it over one more time I felt this strong throbbing feeling, and dropped the towel. I looked down to see that each throb was sending large drops of white gue all over my blanket!

It actually scared the crap out of me and I ran to the bathroom holding my still dripping penis. I said I'd never do it again... That didn't last a week!

The only bad part was hat I forgot to clean the huge amount of semen spurts off of my blanket. My older sister went in my room later and came out In front of my mom and and said, I think he was playing with himself in his room because there is white stuff on the blankets!

My mom had a " talk " about it later with me, and told me it was ok. But that was bad!
Hey_YA1

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

My first was a dry orgasm at the age of nine. Back then the playboy channel was free and found that I really liked women. At that age I always fantasized about the women I saw on playboy or at least older women. I never saw girls my age attractive or sexually till my early teens.
Bake

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

When I was 8 in the third grade there was a fourth grader at recess making fun of one of the other kids for admitting that he played with himself. When I came up he told him to tell again what he did, and the kid just smiled and rubbed his palms flat together like he was twisting dough. I didn't know what the heck either of them were talking about or why "playing with yourself" was something to be ashamed of, but it must have made me curious because a few weeks later I was in bed and decided to see what the fuss was about. I put my soft thing between my flat palms and rolled it back and forth. It felt kinda neat so I did it some more, noting curiously that my thing got stiff. Then with no warning, almost completely out of the blue--Whoah!--a sudden euphoria takes my breath away.

Afterward I felt like I'd really done something bad, and I swore that I'd never do it again. But the very next morning I ended up sneaking away and hiding under my bed to palm-twist my thing again. I told myself it was just to see if the first time was a fluke. It wasn't, and niether were the next dozen times I did it over the next few days.

It was a couple of years before I found out that there were other ways to do it besides twisting my thing between my palms.
IAmMouse

Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

the story of my very very first orgasm is a little weird, cause it wasn't caused sexually, so i'm gonna tell about my very first TWO orgasms....

when i was 11 i already started playing with my erections, feeling very aroused by girls and stuff, but i didn't have an ejaculation yet. one day i was playfighting with my older sister (she was 17 then), and when i said something mena to her 8don't remember what), she just kicked me square in the nuts with the instep of her bare foot. it was a full force kick and the pain was almost unbearable. it literally felt like my nuts were CRACKED. anyways, i have no idea why, but while i was lying on the ground and my testicles were throbbing like hell, and my sister was sitting on my belly and making fun of my pain, i suddenly felt my whole groin pumping, and that's when i was having this huge ejaculation. i remember that in spite of the pain, i was so overwhelmed by the feeling of my first orgasm. it was the feeling was lusting for several months then, but didn't reach by playing with my erections. later my mom (she's a doctor) explained to me that it was because of my aching testicles....it was just a way to relieve the pain, or something.
after that, i still couldn't reach orgasm during playing with my erections.

about two months later, i was sleeping in my aunt's bed (my mom's younger sister, about 40 back then). when i was younger, i really adored my aunt. we always playwrestled around in the bed and tickled each other. it wasn't meant to be sexually, but i always got hard, and i just felt so comfortable with my aunt. thinking back, it must have looked very weird, a mature woman in a thong rolling around with an 11 year old boy on the bed.... anyways, we were asleep in each other's arms, and at one point i woke up, having an erection. i remember it so well....my face was between her breasts (she had on a nightgown or something), her arms wrapped around my chest, my hands on her hips. it just felt so right back then to feel aroused and have an erection. she was asleep, but suddenly her thig moved forward buried itself deep between my legs, pressing hard against my erection. from there on, i instinctly started moving my hips, so that my erection was rubbing against her thigh. i remember while i was doing so, i was grabbing her butt (she was always just wearing those thongs that made her butt look so huge, but i loved it). the top of my boner was rubbing against her thigh, and it didn't take long until i felt something coming up. but then out of a sudden, my aunt opened her eyes and saw me. i was really scared and ashamed and embarrassed, but i was already in too deep arousal to act like it was nothing. i was breathing so deeply, and i wasn't even ables to stop moving my hips around....they continued to move by themselves! but my aunt was really nice to me. she just said "ssshhh" all the time and tried to calm me down and fondled my back. my ejaculation started to overcome me, and she kept fondling me. i remember how my semen shot directly against her bare thigh. it was an overwhelming orgasm, not only for the days back then. after i was finished, she cleaned her thigh up with the covers, and then we both fell asleep in the same position. we never really spoke openly about the whole thing, but i will never forget, my first (real) orgasm.

of course i will also never forget my real first ejaculation....i was in unbearable testicular pain, but still it was the first time i felt how an orgasm feels like, and from this ballkicking incident on, i was addicted to this feeling of ejaculating. i wanted more and more and more. and here i am now.
Adam876

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

IAmMouse wrote:
the story of my very very first orgasm is a little weird, cause it wasn't caused sexually, so i'm gonna tell about my very first TWO orgasms....
when i was 11 i already started playing with my erections, feeling very aroused by girls and stuff, but i didn't have an ejaculation yet. one day i was playfighting with my older sister (she was 17 then), and when i said something mena to her 8don't remember what), she just kicked me square in the nuts with the instep of her bare foot. it was a full force kick and the pain was almost unbearable. it literally felt like my nuts were CRACKED. anyways, i have no idea why, but while i was lying on the ground and my testicles were throbbing like hell, and my sister was sitting on my belly and making fun of my pain, i suddenly felt my whole groin pumping, and that's when i was having this huge ejaculation. i remember that in spite of the pain, i was so overwhelmed by the feeling of my first orgasm. it was the feeling was lusting for several months then, but didn't reach by playing with my erections. later my mom (she's a doctor) explained to me that it was because of my aching testicles....it was just a way to relieve the pain, or something.
after that, i still couldn't reach orgasm during playing with my erections.
about two months later, i was sleeping in my aunt's bed (my mom's younger sister, about 40 back then). when i was younger, i really adored my aunt. we always playwrestled around in the bed and tickled each other. it wasn't meant to be sexually, but i always got hard, and i just felt so comfortable with my aunt. thinking back, it must have looked very weird, a mature woman in a thong rolling around with an 11 year old boy on the bed.... anyways, we were asleep in each other's arms, and at one point i woke up, having an erection. i remember it so well....my face was between her breasts (she had on a nightgown or something), her arms wrapped around my chest, my hands on her hips. it just felt so right back then to feel aroused and have an erection. she was asleep, but suddenly her thig moved forward buried itself deep between my legs, pressing hard against my erection. from there on, i instinctly started moving my hips, so that my erection was rubbing against her thigh. i remember while i was doing so, i was grabbing her butt (she was always just wearing those thongs that made her butt look so huge, but i loved it). the top of my boner was rubbing against her thigh, and it didn't take long until i felt something coming up. but then out of a sudden, my aunt opened her eyes and saw me. i was really scared and ashamed and embarrassed, but i was already in too deep arousal to act like it was nothing. i was breathing so deeply, and i wasn't even ables to stop moving my hips around....they continued to move by themselves! but my aunt was really nice to me. she just said "ssshhh" all the time and tried to calm me down and fondled my back. my ejaculation started to overcome me, and she kept fondling me. i remember how my semen shot directly against her bare thigh. it was an overwhelming orgasm, not only for the days back then. after i was finished, she cleaned her thigh up with the covers, and then we both fell asleep in the same position. we never really spoke openly about the whole thing, but i will never forget, my first (real) orgasm.
of course i will also never forget my real first ejaculation....i was in unbearable testicular pain, but still it was the first time i felt how an orgasm feels like, and from this ballkicking incident on, i was addicted to this feeling of ejaculating. i wanted more and more and more. and here i am now.
WOW that is an awesome story lol, i would like to meet ur aunt :o

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min tommykk97 154,307
tight girl wants big rods to spread me open ;) 3 min passionate_fucker69 4
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Workinguy 270,171
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min xohotxo 9,914
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min Sp33dymk 76,958
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min VegasTeen 368,230
who wants to see my tits 4 min pullmytits 29
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min bradleypitt6 464,138

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••