Your VERY FIRST Orgasm

“im lookin for mature ladys”

Since: Jan 09

Huntingdale, Australia

#617 Jan 24, 2009
cary wrote:
i was 53 and still a virgin i was in the bath tub and my hip gave way, and i ended up with my member stuck in the faucet (I'd removed the safety cover to clear a blockage earlier). whilst trying to pull out, i felt something welling up inside me, and i realised that this was it, i was going to lose my virginity to a drain. i came bucketfuls.
u mean that u had neva had sex or played with ur self for 53 years ?
Mariah

Montréal, Canada

#619 Jan 24, 2009
A great reply to my post ! I know that we are not alone in this "discovery" and reading your description makes me think back like it aws yesterday ! I continued to pursue my "shinnygasms" for many years albeit a little more secretly when I began to realize that other people seemed to stare at me when I did it in public ! No problem ..... I just became a little more selective about my poles !!! My girlfriend moved away after a couple of years but I always seemed to see others (girls & boys) doing "it"! The sharing of the feeling with another seemed to somehow enhance the feeling, I think ! Tell me more details about your sister ! My friend used to use a similar method to what you described although I was strong enough to hold on in place without using the upper crossbar ! My knees would sort of first go apart as I raised them til my knees were almost level with my shouldrs then rhythmically close them and sort of push down the pole ! Getting into a rhythm was essential although to prolong the final "tingly-feeling", I would sometimes slow down and then speed-up ! As I got closer to the shinnygasm , I couldn't delay any longer and pumped away faster ! I think that Isort of gasped a little (at least that's what my friend told me !) and then just froze in place while the spasm-waves pulsed ! My girlfriend seemed to freeze in-place and make little grunts with her eyes kind of staring vacantly into space ! What vivid memories ! Please tell me what you can remember about your sister exact method..... I would enjoy comparing ! Thanks, Mariah
steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post! I started masturbating pretty much the same way. When I was around 6 I think my sister, a few years older, would shinny up one of the clothes line poles in the back yard. When she got to the top she'd hook her arm over the crossbar and continue the climbing motions with her legs, slowly shinnying in place. Every now and then she paused, sometimes she'd sigh, then start shinnying once more. I was fascinated to watch her, finally one day she told me to try the same thing on the other pole, and that I'd like it. She was right, of course, and for a few years we'd be out the together masturbating. I couldn't believe how good it felt, every time the pleasure started to dwindle all I had to do was raise my knees a few times and another penetrating surge of pleasure would run up the base of my spine. God, I loved it! Over and over again we'd innocently recreate the heavenly funny feelings. Mom would come out every day for a while to hang the clothes (it's pretty clear in retrospect she knew what we were doing) and she'd get this hard shiny look in her eyes. It seemed strange at the time. Looking back on it all I realise that with 8,000 nerve endings in her clitoral system, my sisters' orgasms must have been unbelievably sweet. When I started to ejaculate I was sadly no longer able to enjoy the unlimited multiple orgasms I had experienced earlier. Even today I still occasionally shinny, hanging from the top of a door in the house. It's harder than it used to be, but the orgasm is so intense! Thanks for sharing, I'd love to hear more detailed accounts of your shinnying experiences. Steve
seven and a half

Linz, Austria

#620 Jan 26, 2009
14 after 40minutes hard wanking sitting on the bath edge.
It was very swollen , so much so that going to school the next day was hard to fit in my pants....Never a squirt more a mass of dribble though , shame love to shoot long strings of the stuff if I could.
FRM

Philadelphia, PA

#621 Jan 28, 2009
I was about 5 or so and I rember climbing a neighbors flag pole(until it fell down). I went there almost every day once I felt this feeling between my legs. I had no idea what this feeling was, but I knew it was the best thing I ever felt. Not knowing anything about sex and the pleasures that resulted from sex, I just enjoyed this strange but pleasurable feeling. I couldn't tell anyone because it was my secret. Little did I know that this would be known as an orgasm. Fifty years later, I still think about this feeling and I think to this day that an orgasm never felt as good as it did when I was young. I belive that since I started feeling this feeling at such a young age, orgasm to this day has never been the same. I miss the days of innocents and all the pleasures that it brought.
JESUS

UK

#622 Jan 28, 2009
My 1st was when 5 horses slammed me in the bum simultaneously without my permission. I had to call the RSPCA and i prosecuted them for statutory rape. But i still came. And again when I saw them in court
JESUS

UK

#623 Jan 28, 2009
TBF i did just spread a whole jar of smuckers on my bum just prior to the rape but the jury overlooked that
steve

Glendale, CA

#624 Jan 29, 2009
Mariah wrote:
A great reply to my post ! I know that we are not alone in this "discovery" and reading your description makes me think back like it aws yesterday ! I continued to pursue my "shinnygasms" for many years albeit a little more secretly when I began to realize that other people seemed to stare at me when I did it in public ! No problem ..... I just became a little more selective about my poles !!! My girlfriend moved away after a couple of years but I always seemed to see others (girls & boys) doing "it"! The sharing of the feeling with another seemed to somehow enhance the feeling, I think ! Tell me more details about your sister ! My friend used to use a similar method to what you described although I was strong enough to hold on in place without using the upper crossbar ! My knees would sort of first go apart as I raised them til my knees were almost level with my shouldrs then rhythmically close them and sort of push down the pole ! Getting into a rhythm was essential although to prolong the final "tingly-feeling", I would sometimes slow down and then speed-up ! As I got closer to the shinnygasm , I couldn't delay any longer and pumped away faster ! I think that Isort of gasped a little (at least that's what my friend told me !) and then just froze in place while the spasm-waves pulsed ! My girlfriend seemed to freeze in-place and make little grunts with her eyes kind of staring vacantly into space ! What vivid memories ! Please tell me what you can remember about your sister exact method..... I would enjoy comparing ! Thanks, Mariah
<quoted text>
J Karen was a real expert. She told me not to let anyone see me shinnying in place because we looked retarded when we were getting those feelings and they'd make fun of us. She showed me how make it take longer to get up the pole by reaching up only half as far, and then raise my knees 2 or 3 times before getting a fresh grip! That way it would look more like we were just climbing. I often think of the sounds she'd make while having her orgasm! The most exciting was a very soft,'Ahh-ha-ha-ha', I gad to be real close to hear her, but I knew she was at the best part when the feelings were most intense and penetrating sharply up the base of her spine. We both climbed pretty much the way you describe, alternately clenching the pole between our thighs so we could reach up higher, then spreading our knees apart as we pulled ourselves up the pole, at the same time raising our knees to create the greatest amount of strain. She spread her knees much wider than I did, I guess everyone has their favorite little techniques to prolong and intensify their pleasure! Then when the first tingly surge of pleasure started, we'd keep our legs apart, holding ourselves up with our arms as we kept making the climbing motions with our legs. Often we talked to each other, she'd tell me how she wouldn't mind if the feelings never stopped, we'd tell each other when the feeling was getting stronger, especially when one of our orgasms was starting, in a strangled voice,'I can't talk anymore!' and then the gentle sighs! It was a wonderful part of my childhood, unfortunately after maybe a year she must have gotten involved with her friends, and told me she wasn't climbing poles anymore, that it was for little kids. Of course I didn't stop, and a few times after that I saw her shinnying with a friend, but only when they thought there was no one around. Another stunt she showed me early on was climbing saplings. She told me to pick one that was close to some other branches, and when I got up to the right height to reach out with my foot and rest it lightly on the adjacent branch, then let it slip off. The extra tension created would make the feelings even more intense. You should go on you-tube and look at a video clip called Jenn hanging. You'd like it. Steve

“Fetishes & Phone Sex, Oh MY! ”

Since: Jan 09

Los Angeles

#627 Jan 29, 2009
Just A Guy wrote:
What do you remember about it? I am NOT talking about your first sexual experience with the opposite sex, or significant other. I am talking about your very first ORGASM, whether it with somebody else, or by your self, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
Me:
I was 13 years old (male). Lying in bed. Thinking about this HOT 7th grader chick. Her name was LuAnn. I had a VERY intense crush on Lu Ann for about a year, but never got up the nerve to even talk to her. I just kept rubbing it, didn't really have the technique down, just rubbing and thinking about LuAnn. This went on for probably 20 minutes when all of a sudden I felt this VERY INTENSE throbbing sensation. It wasn't even remotely pleasant. Just weird. In fact it was PAINFUL. IT SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME!!!!! I thought that I had broken something!!!!!!!
I got up out of my bed and ran to the bathroom. My parents were still up and I was absolutely terrified that they were going to come rushing in and ask me what was wrong. They didn't. I fully expected to find something drastically wrong when I finally got to the bathroom and got the light turned on. What I found was NOTHING. No wet underwear or ANYTHING. Nothing appeared to be out of the ordinary.
Anyway, that was MY first experience with an orgasm, by by self. In fact it SCARED ME SO BAD that it took me a month or so to get up the nerve to try it again.
WOW, I have been living with this for 36 years. I am now 49 years old. I have since got the technique down quite well, plus my wonderful wife of 26 years helps out quite a bit, if you know what I mean.
I just feel so much better for having gotten this off my chest. How about everybody else. Anybody else have any interesting stories??????????
Just one additional thing. When this happened at 13 years of age, I had had NO sex education either from my parents OR at school. That is probably why it SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME. I was expecting nothing to happen. I didn't know ANYTHING about orgasms. All that I knew was that it felt good to rub it. When the actual orgasm happened I was like, WHOA, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!
Anybody else care to share??????????
Haha that's a cute story. I'm trying to think of my FIRST orgasm, that's a tricky thing. I've been playing with myself as far back as five, but I don't remember my first orgasm persay, I think I've been having them for a long time.

I do remember the way it always made me feel so good for the moment afterward, just that nice calm after the worked up frenzy. Mmmm I think I might go enjoy myself for one in a little bit, hee hee.
Mariah

Dorval, Canada

#628 Jan 29, 2009
To Steve, thankx for the great description of J Karen's climbing style and your observations ! I also enjoyed the vid "Jenn Climbing" ..... never seen that one although another Jenn also made some shinnying-posts on YouTube which I'm sure that you have probably seen ! My favorite one which is almost an exact copy of my friends style is displayed in the video "The basement redo..."!
Be patient waiting thru the first half til about half way when the shinnygirl does her climbing ! I could swear that I was watching my girlfriend !
Enjoy ! If you find any more good vids or have some other observations.... by all means, let's share ! Mariah
Crystelle

Norfolk, MA

#629 Jan 29, 2009
I was twelve, sitting in my room, and this weird feeling overcame me. This part in a book I was reading was a bit romantic, and I felt a bit odd down there. It was aggravating; I wanted it to stop. So I squeezed my legs together (that usually stopped it) but it intensified the feeling ten-fold, and I fell on to the floor. I timidly touched myself and orgasmed wildly. It terrified me.
Hank

Wenonah, NJ

#630 Jan 29, 2009
Crystelle wrote:
I was twelve, sitting in my room, and this weird feeling overcame me. This part in a book I was reading was a bit romantic, and I felt a bit odd down there. It was aggravating; I wanted it to stop. So I squeezed my legs together (that usually stopped it) but it intensified the feeling ten-fold, and I fell on to the floor. I timidly touched myself and orgasmed wildly. It terrified me.
I gave my sister her frist orgasmed no one was home we where having fun toghter I was touching her in differnt spots she started to get really horny she said to me she love it. she was moaning loud geting her wet. she kiss me and said thank big brother like wow.
Dave-O

Irving, TX

#631 Jan 29, 2009
My first experience was also when I was 13. At that age, masturbation for most of us was something we all made fun of and accused others of doing, but of course no one would admit to doing it themselves. I guess it's not a lot different for today's kids.

I had never really had the urge to masturbate before then, at least in the repetitive pumping motion we're all so familiar with. One night though I went to bed in a t-shirt and took off my underwear before getting under the sheets.

I started rubbing slowly and softly with my fingertips, on the skin just below the tip. As I recall I didn't even grip my hand around my penis, but I kept the finger rubbing going and it really became more and more pleasurable. I started getting into a rhythm and next thing I knew, I felt like I had to pee, and out came my first load. I was pretty freaked out--I knew what ejaculation was, but I didn't think I was capable yet.

I also had to get up and go to the bathroom to clean off my t-shirt, but I didn't get caught. But, I remember going to play tennis the next morning and suddenly thinking "oh god, they all know, everyone knows I masturbated last night." :P

Since: Jan 09

Irving, TX

#632 Jan 29, 2009
By the way, that was me in the previous post (Dave-O).
steve

Glendale, CA

#633 Jan 30, 2009
Mariah wrote:
To Steve, thankx for the great description of J Karen's climbing style and your observations ! I also enjoyed the vid "Jenn Climbing" ..... never seen that one although another Jenn also made some shinnying-posts on YouTube which I'm sure that you have probably seen ! My favorite one which is almost an exact copy of my friends style is displayed in the video "The basement redo..."!
Be patient waiting thru the first half til about half way when the shinnygirl does her climbing ! I could swear that I was watching my girlfriend !
Enjoy ! If you find any more good vids or have some other observations.... by all means, let's share ! Mariah
Thanks! You weren't kidding about the basement video! The "J" in front of Karen's name was a typo. A couple of real good examples of the double and triple pump to extend climbing time and get the most pleasure without arousing suspicion :-) would be 'up the fire pole' and 'Hannah rings the bell', both on you-tube. I'm sure those will stimulate you memory. How old are you, and do you still shinny up poles? Once in a while I hang from my bedroom door and shinny in place, but it's a lot of work! Steve
Mariah

Dorval, Canada

#634 Jan 30, 2009
Thankx Steve, Enjoyed the vids although I have seen them before ! Too old to do an shinnying on my own anymore but, still enjoy hearing stories that bring back those "good-old-days" of innocent discovery ! Would enjoy anymore stories about this subject that you care to share or pass on any new vids that you may come across ! There are dozens on YouTube although sometimes they take some work to find ! I will pass on any new ones that I find ! The individual called "Jenn" seems to have many vids on the subject as well as another named Amanda !!! Keep me posted ! Mariah
steve

Glendale, CA

#635 Jan 31, 2009
Mariah wrote:
Thankx Steve, Enjoyed the vids although I have seen them before ! Too old to do an shinnying on my own anymore but, still enjoy hearing stories that bring back those "good-old-days" of innocent discovery ! Would enjoy anymore stories about this subject that you care to share or pass on any new vids that you may come across ! There are dozens on YouTube although sometimes they take some work to find ! I will pass on any new ones that I find ! The individual called "Jenn" seems to have many vids on the subject as well as another named Amanda !!! Keep me posted ! Mariah
Mariah, you've gotten the wrong Jenn. I believe you're referring to Jennieb. Try 'Jenn Hanging', not climbing, from 'jennf32'. Here's another, do a you-tube search on 'jjpong 2007', there's a little shinnying episode in there that doesn't show up on most channels. The title is 2 Chinese characters that translate to pole climbing. I would love to hear any conversations you remember with your friend while you were climbing poles, as well as how often and for how long you would do it. Steve
Mariah

Dorval, Canada

#636 Jan 31, 2009
Hey Steve, Thankz again but I think that I have seen every possible YouTube vid relating to pole (or rope) shinnying already...... PoleLover,Jenn (by whatever name she is using now )..... etc.! The Pole Lover ones are kind of "bogus"... being staged and mostly repetitive !Looking for some new-stuff somewhere??? Anyways....my girlfriend Rachel and I would usually stop at the local park on our way home from school each day ! This was about grade5-6 as I remember . There was a great climbing structure with a sort-of fort-like building in one part of the playground where Rach and I found some privacy from prying eyes of boys ! After doing a little playing around on the various other climbing bars and stuff, we made our way to the big firemnan's pole (I think that's what it is called !)! Some days we would go up to the top landing (where the pole stopped and you could "get-on" to do a normal slide-down )! It faced the woods in back of the park where no one could see us ! Rach would usually go first (cause she was the most "horny" as I look back on it now!!!) She would talk about and "plan" our climbing episodes at lunch hour even !!! She would get on the pole while I sat right next to her on the landing... no more than a foot or two away...eye-to-eye"! She liked to look me face-to-face too, it seemed ! One last look around by me to check on any nosy boys and then a nod and off she went ! More to come....
Mariah

“Etc - End of Thinking Capacity”

Since: Nov 08

Australia

#637 Jan 31, 2009
The sky was dark
The moon was high
All alone
Just her and I
Her hair so soft
Her eyes so blue
I knew just what
She wanted to do
Her skin so soft
Her legs so fine
I ran my fingers
Down her spine
I didn't know how
But I tried my best
To place my hand
On her breasts
I remember my fear
My fast beating heart
But slowly she spread
Her legs apart
And when she did it
I felt no shame
All at once
The white stuff came
At last it's finished
It's all over now
My first time
Milking a COW!

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#638 Jan 31, 2009
Jeebok wrote:
The sky was dark
The moon was high
All alone
Just her and I
Her hair so soft
Her eyes so blue
I knew just what
She wanted to do
Her skin so soft
Her legs so fine
I ran my fingers
Down her spine
I didn't know how
But I tried my best
To place my hand
On her breasts
I remember my fear
My fast beating heart
But slowly she spread
Her legs apart
And when she did it
I felt no shame
All at once
The white stuff came
At last it's finished
It's all over now
My first time
Milking a COW!
You are such a tease. lol
steve

Glendale, CA

#639 Feb 1, 2009
Mariah wrote:
Hey Steve, Thankz again but I think that I have seen every possible YouTube vid relating to pole (or rope) shinnying already...... PoleLover,Jenn (by whatever name she is using now )..... etc.! The Pole Lover ones are kind of "bogus"... being staged and mostly repetitive !Looking for some new-stuff somewhere??? Anyways....my girlfriend Rachel and I would usually stop at the local park on our way home from school each day ! This was about grade5-6 as I remember . There was a great climbing structure with a sort-of fort-like building in one part of the playground where Rach and I found some privacy from prying eyes of boys ! After doing a little playing around on the various other climbing bars and stuff, we made our way to the big firemnan's pole (I think that's what it is called !)! Some days we would go up to the top landing (where the pole stopped and you could "get-on" to do a normal slide-down )! It faced the woods in back of the park where no one could see us ! Rach would usually go first (cause she was the most "horny" as I look back on it now!!!) She would talk about and "plan" our climbing episodes at lunch hour even !!! She would get on the pole while I sat right next to her on the landing... no more than a foot or two away...eye-to-eye"! She liked to look me face-to-face too, it seemed ! One last look around by me to check on any nosy boys and then a nod and off she went ! More to come....
Mariah
One more try! I'd like to turn you on to something nice. There are several videos on aerial silks, or 'Telas'. Search 'practica Telas', there are several clips in there where women pull themselves up the silk, shinnying, then halfway up they pull up their legs and try to lock their feet in the silk so they can stand and rest. Lots of times they can't seem to get the silk wrapped around their feet, they just keep fumbling around raising their legs trying to get a grip. I'm thinking there's a bunch of 'accidental' orgasms going on.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Johnjohn_1919 1,518,971
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 1 min ben 101,789
Gay Teens Looking For Guys All Ages To Trade Nudes (Mar '12) 1 min Bored 26
Girls.. longest u have masterbated... (Aug '15) 1 min Tyr6 6
fakt marathi zavazavi (Feb '15) 1 min Yash 20,164
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Big Steve 258,386
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min MrStrokeMe 158,719
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min Johnny1234 363,060
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 35 min Oo kk 26,305
More from around the web