Since: Jul 12

Marrero, LA

#5694 Aug 3, 2012
My first ejaculation was when I was 12 and was laying in bed. I was getting ready for sleep and in my underwear. My c0ck was hard so I started playing with it. I kept playing with it until I shot off this white junk. I was so amazed!

I think an actual orgasm is different. When I was 13, I was at a girl's house and was talking to her and her friend. They were 14 or 15. One asked me about a blow job and I played dumb.

She got my shorts down and started sucking me. I came and she half swallowed and half spit. Then she went back down on me again. I got hard again and shot in her and she kept blowing me.

My legs started shaking and I felt weak. I got all sweaty and shot a third load and felt I was going to pass out.
moolala

Bradenton, FL

#5696 Aug 4, 2012
emily wrote:
my first orgasm was last year i was 15 i took a bath and lay back and put my legs up in the air and let the water pound on my clit then my body started shaking and my body got so hot and i started screaming and it happened now im 16 and i do it like every day .
lol SAME HERE! haha:)
Loverr

Henderson, NV

#5700 Aug 6, 2012
Im masturbating while reading these :)
Jenny

New Market, MD

#5701 Aug 6, 2012
These posts are so hot ;) i had mine when i was 13 my sister walked in on me in a shower and when i told her id be out in a minutr i left the bathroom and she was sitting in our room, my towell fell downn and she said shed help.me, she lifeted up the towell and slowly put two fingers in my vagina and then started licking it. I did the same to her and i was 13 she was 14. We dtill do this a lot. Im 14 and shes 15! Im fingering now. Oh and we both had our firsts togeather and both squirted that night
Jake

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#5703 Aug 7, 2012
Loverr wrote:
Im masturbating while reading these :)
Same ;)
Jake

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#5704 Aug 7, 2012
Jenny wrote:
These posts are so hot ;) i had mine when i was 13 my sister walked in on me in a shower and when i told her id be out in a minutr i left the bathroom and she was sitting in our room, my towell fell downn and she said shed help.me, she lifeted up the towell and slowly put two fingers in my vagina and then started licking it. I did the same to her and i was 13 she was 14. We dtill do this a lot. Im 14 and shes 15! Im fingering now. Oh and we both had our firsts togeather and both squirted that
night
U have kik? ;)
Gordo69

Urbana, IL

#5705 Aug 7, 2012
I was 11, and my parents had never said a word to me about anything (very hush-hush subject in my family). I was lying in the bathtub, and I had long wondered why soaping up the head of my cock gave me such a "pulling" feeling in the pit of my stomach. It had always felt strangely pleasurable, yet slightly ouchie. This time I decided I was going to keep rubbing to see how intense a sensation I could build up before having to stop. I soaped up, started rubbing, got to a point where I thought I wasn't going to be able to stand it anymore, and then it happened - I felt my butthole start clenching and unclenching involuntarily, and I felt a really warm/relieved feeling wash through my belly down to my balls (though nothing came out of my cock). I wondered if I'd hurt myself somehow.

It was only a week or two later when I tried it again, this time standing in my bedroom. I was standing at the end of my desk, and I rubbed off with my pajama pants around my ankles. But THIS time a couple of little dribbles of white, cloudy stuff came out, and I was convinced that I'd happened upon something that was going to seriously hurt me if I kept it up. Some sneaky reading at the library a day or two later (didn't want anyone to see that I was reading something like THAT) set me straight on what was happening. Within a year, I'd heard a couple of kids at school talk about it, and I realized I wasn't the only one who was sneaking off to do this.

It was a while before I started ejaculating any significant quantity of anything, so I'd often just reach down and jack off right in my pants. Eventually I realized this wouldn't work anymore (when I totally jizzed my underwear one day). Now I have to be really careful, because I shoot a LOT and it really flies.:)
Jenny

Hagerstown, MD

#5707 Aug 7, 2012
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
U have kik? ;)
yeah whats your kik name?
Join Free
Kansas95

Dundalk, MD

#5708 Aug 7, 2012
Jenny wrote:
<quoted text> yeah whats your kik name?
My kik is my name and I have plenty of photos of me if u want
Kansas95

Dundalk, MD

#5709 Aug 7, 2012
Kansas95 wrote:
<quoted text>
My kik is my name and I have plenty of photos of me if u want
And mine was at my first mixed bday party when I was10
I was changing to pajamas and then my friend walked in
We didn't really care so we just changed there and I started to get aroused and she noticed so me and so she gave me a hand job as I fingered her and later that night it turned to oral sex
Jean

Iraq

#5710 Aug 7, 2012
i was about 13 years old about 2months before i hit puberty.
we had a back massager in our house and i would always use it for my back or something... then one random day i decided to place it on my vagina... it lasted for 5seconds and i exploded on my living room couch... i thought that the vibrations were vibrating my badder and i peed?? so i went upstairs to pee and chnaged my pants and underwear and did it again.. the same thing happend.. i cnaged my clothes about 4times that day.. i then became very addicited to it and used it nearly everyday! i would go crazy without it i used it maybe about 5times a day.. i then became experianced and coud use it for an hour without cumming... i dont some reseach and found out it wasnt pee that was comming out.
i am now 15 and have learned to please myself with my hands... the machiene broke because i used it naked and orgasmed in it... lets say "water damaged"
Ethan

Bala Cynwyd, PA

#5712 Aug 7, 2012
Ok. I am probably younger than all of you.

Male here, 12 years old.

Just last night, I was masturbating (yes, I do it all the time) and I got this wierd sensation in my head, like a really bad headache. All of a sudden, I got this very intense orgasm. I look down, and see a clear, sticky mess all over me.

Lol, I just did it, and this time I was PREPARED!
Ethan

Bala Cynwyd, PA

#5713 Aug 7, 2012
Oh, and I forgot to mention I am 5-6 months into puberty.
Ethan

Bala Cynwyd, PA

#5714 Aug 7, 2012
Ethan wrote:
Oh, and I forgot to mention I am 5-6 months into puberty.
Am I too young to be jizzing?
Hot

San Antonio, TX

#5716 Aug 8, 2012
jake wrote:
I remember my first time. I had walked in on my older brother who was 16 having sex with some chick. Then I saw him come all over her and he caught me and showed me how to jack off if I didn't tell mom. That was a fun night.:)
Very hot :) I'm a girl
Jenny

New Market, MD

#5720 Aug 9, 2012
Kansas95 wrote:
<quoted text>
And mine was at my first mixed bday party when I was10
I was changing to pajamas and then my friend walked in
We didn't really care so we just changed there and I started to get aroused and she noticed so me and so she gave me a hand job as I fingered her and later that night it turned to oral sex
just text me?
asa

Dundalk, MD

#5723 Aug 10, 2012
Wen I was 9 I tried just touching myself then it started to feel good then I started rubbing my clit and I orgasmed. I didn't realize it at the time but that's what it was. I cummed again n I felt myself throbbing or pulsing hard. But it felt good n I started moaning. I thought I had done something horrible to myself n I was terrified. But I do that alot now. :)
asa

Dundalk, MD

#5724 Aug 10, 2012
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Same ;)
ikr!! Yah
asa

Dundalk, MD

#5725 Aug 10, 2012
Oh now im 11
Rebecca

Rushden, UK

#5726 Aug 11, 2012
I was about 11/12 and it was too hot and I was in bed, so I did that thing where you put one leg in and one leg out of your quilt so by doing this the quilt was putting pressure on my vagina and I realized it felt rather good, so I gently started thrusting my pelvis and that was when I had my first orgasm. I had no idea what it was at the time but now I'm more 'experienced' I know what it was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min ryangvsu 495,594
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min mikeman123456789 177,056
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min bi boi 28,393
Honestly what's the youngest and oldest age you... (Jan '12) 4 min horny69 268
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Biggballer2369 21,627
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min YAA100 303,778
Married men sucking other men (Jan '12) 4 min C-ckslut 4,891
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min jameschaser69 407,436
•••

Human Sexuality People Search