FeistyFem

United States

#5442 May 29, 2012
Rich wrote:
I was 11and playing hide and seek with my brother and sister. While hiding in a closet under some clothes I found a ping pong paddle and started rubbing it on my penis. I got hard and it felt funny good until I thought I had to pee but it felt so strong and it made my stomach feel tight. I stopped and when the game was over I went to the bathroom and rubbed my penis with my hand and made the feeling come back. Now I had my thumb and two fingers around it and rubbed more. The feeling to pee came back and this time I didn't stop. I pointed it towards the toilet and rubbed faster and then I felt it. It was incredible. White stuff shot out and it made me shake and feel so good. I did it a lot after that first time.
I love reading first time experiences! SO HAWT!
monica

Bonn, Germany

#5443 May 29, 2012
i was eleven when my p***y was rubbed hard till i get an orgasm
TheSven

Eugene, OR

#5446 May 30, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
At 13 pretending to have cancer is wrong and sick. I have had cancer and it is nothing to joke about. Even pretending. At 13 you should know better even if in private. And then writing about it here, you are bloody stupid, didn't you think about what some people would think? I was 13 when I was diagnosed. You make me sick.
Too far. I'm sorry that happened to you, but he was merely telling the truth of what happened, not directing any offense at anyone, not even you. Just because you decided to take offense where there was none doesn't mean it's okay to lash out.
Anon

Perth, Australia

#5448 May 31, 2012
I'm a male (16) I had my first when I was 12 and I have a dream about a hot girl I knew, I woke up with my pillow all sticky and wet, these day I just let girls wank me off
Gassing

Prior Lake, MN

#5450 Jun 4, 2012
stunning steve wrote:
had my first ejeculation aged 9 at school looking up a teachers skirt.
wow how did this happen
Tori

Minneapolis, MN

#5452 Jun 5, 2012
I was about 12 or 13 when I had my first orgasm.

My dad had injured his back at work, so my mom had went out and got him a electric back messager that viberated.(I had masturbated before, just never came). I took it in the family room and sat it on the couch. I went to the restroom, when I came out I forgot I had it on the couch and I sat on it. It turned on, I felt the best sensation. So I took it into my room. I took off my panties and got into my walkin closet. I placed the messager between my legs and went at it. The next thing I knew a deep electric warmth tingled from the arches of my feet and my lower stomach that moved to my clit. And when I got there OMG :-/ it scared the hell out of me. I stopped- threw the messager on the floor. It took me a while to gather myself and realize what had happend. That became MY fave hobby..... Until I let it become my first :-)
zipshorts

Port Huron, MI

#5453 Jun 6, 2012
My first time I was 11. My younger sister asked me to play house, her being the mom, me the child.I said ok and we went to the back yard under a picnic table which was our house. I lay there and told her I wet and needed changing. How do I do that she said. So we decided she would unzip my shorts, slide a cloth pad through my open zip and zip up my shorts. I knew nothing of sex at that age, but my penis was hard after she did that. It felt good so I pretended to wet myself over and over. Every time she would unzip my short shorts and slide the pad in and rezip me it felt better and better. Until after about a half hour of doing this she slid a pad in and slide the zipper up over my hard penis(I was wearing underwear)I got this funny feeling and my penis throbbed and tickled. I went in the house to the bathroom and checked in my underwear and thier was just a drop of clear sticky fluid. I didn't know what that feeling was but knew I wanted to feel it again. So the next day I asked my sister to play house again and we played the same way. Me wearing the same shorts because I thought everything had to be the same. We started playing, her unzipping my short shorts sliding in a pad and rezipping them. Everytime felt better as the friction of her fingers and the zipper gliding over my penis felt better and better. She asked how long she had to do this. I said "until I get that funny feeling". Then it happened. She unzipped the silver zipper and my penis began to jerk a little. She slid the cloth pad into my unzipped zipper and it began to really feel good. When she pulled the tab of my shorts zipper up it happened. I felt my hard penis throb time after time and a warm liquid filling my undershorts and soaking through my short plaid shorts. Needless to say we played house a lot that year!
barbara

Griffin, GA

#5455 Jun 7, 2012
I was 12,And our PEcoach had us climbing roaps. The thick soft rope slid between my legs as I shimied to the top.it was there that the slideing rope did me in. I held on for dear life as I orgasmed then I had to slide down with the rope seduceing me again. My coach caught me there.good thing to,cause I couldn't stand by myself. She squeezed me tight and told me to go take a shower.When I came out,my soaking wet gym shorts were missing.
Join Free

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5456 Jun 7, 2012
barbara wrote:
I was 12,And our PEcoach had us climbing roaps. The thick soft rope slid between my legs as I shimied to the top.it was there that the slideing rope did me in. I held on for dear life as I orgasmed then I had to slide down with the rope seduceing me again. My coach caught me there.good thing to,cause I couldn't stand by myself. She squeezed me tight and told me to go take a shower.When I came out,my soaking wet gym shorts were missing.
Oh the lives we lead! How many orgasms do you think that rope went through. LOL
barbara

Griffin, GA

#5458 Jun 7, 2012
Troubled Youth666 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the lives we lead! How many orgasms do you think that rope went through. LOL
. Well I don't know about that rope ,but if the one on my dresser could talk, I would have to gag it.LOL

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5460 Jun 7, 2012
barbara wrote:
<quoted text>. Well I don't know about that rope ,but if the one on my dresser could talk, I would have to gag it.LOL
you kinky woman you! LOL
Les

Perth, Australia

#5461 Jun 8, 2012
For me? I was about 12 and had stroked the sausage several times but never actually finished the job. One day I decided I would keep going to see what happened. Next thing I know my cock is pulsating and twitching spurting white streams. Thought I had done something wrong and worried for a few days. Then I realised it was natural. Almost went to the Dr! Since then at least 4 times a week. Furthest I squirted was about 1m no joke. Including into several girlfriends hair when I pulled out.
scotty

Baltimore, MD

#5462 Jun 8, 2012
in2deep2stopnow wrote:
<quoted text>
You did do something bad. But I won't tell. ;)
I'm 30 n dogs ii used to let lick me till I came passed but same thing w peanut butter or reg butter lol some of best orgasims ever lol I let them lick butthole n all lol!
Will

Melbourne, Australia

#5464 Jun 8, 2012
Sounds nice
Been Around The Block wrote:
I was 15 and my bf was 17. We were both virgins when we started screwing in the back seat of his car. we had done it a few times and I couldn't see what the big deal was about sex then one night he picked me up in his dad's station wagon.
We folded the back seat down, gave us lots of room,he was big in more ways than one, had room to spread out. He climbed on and was pounding the hell out of me with that big cock and suddenly I went off like a rocket. I had never heard anyone talk about orgasms so it was a real pleasant surprise.
Lilcve093

El Paso, TX

#5465 Jun 8, 2012
I first chummed when I was 11 it felt soo good
IloveOrgasming

La Palma, CA

#5467 Jun 9, 2012
Im 13 f. So my first orgasm was when i had a childhood friend, f also, over. (my parents were out) So I dunno what hapened, but we started air-kissing each other, accidentally our lips touched. It felt kinda good, and i think she thout so too. Then i touched her breast. she went down on me started to rub my pusyy area over my pants really hard. Then i felt my pants get wet i thot i peed, but she took off my pants. she licked me so hard until i had a great buzzing feelin. then we took turns until my parents came. we washed our hands after
Charles

Argyle, TX

#5469 Jun 9, 2012
I was eleven an I was looking at my dads "special" magazines. I was jerking my self off after my friend nathan had told me about it. I started to get this weird Fealing in my penis. I kept going and clear fluids came out. After about 3 more seconds I shot a small load.
John

Argyle, TX

#5470 Jun 9, 2012
I was about 12 years old and I had a friend that was a girl. We had kissed before but not like this. I had a swimming pool in my back yard and our parents were gone. We had. Ben swimming for about 1 hour when she asked me if it feals good to have a penis. I was imbareised but I said yah and she asked to see it. I showed her and she touched the tip I was scared about my parents finding out but it was too late she asked me if I wanted to see her crotch and being the perv that I was I said yah. After pulling the bottom off she asked me to lick it I did and she moaned a whole bunch. She pulled her top off and she put my hand on her breast. It felt good in my hand. We kissed for about 2 minutes and then I showed her how to jerk a guy off. After I chummed we put cleaned it up and watched a movie butt ass naked on the couch. She is now my girl friend both at age 17
Charlie11233

Argyle, TX

#5472 Jun 9, 2012
I slept with my gf when I was 12. It was a sleep over and 4 other friends were over. Her hand fell on to my di*k when she was sleeping so I woke her and Asked her to rub it some more. I pissed out clear then white fluids. I also Rubed her pu*sy and she did the same except no white fluids only clear.
We also played spin the soda can and we kissed a couple times.
MountainRidge

Mount Prospect, IL

#5474 Jun 11, 2012
I had my first when I was 13 after school, that past year I was playing with myself a lot. I went downstairs and kinda just rubbed myself standing in-till I felt it, got scared, then it just came out. Afterwards I knew exactly what I did and got really excited.

Looking for shy guys 13-15 to chat about your 1sts on skype. I'm in my early 20's, very friendly and not overweight, nervous as a teen. I'll totally chat with other ages/gender as well. Since teens 13-15 are still growing it's more risqué and hot to me. Skype (: chris.km4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bi guy 45 loves to suck in ne or near hartlepoo... 2 min ghost66990 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min entertainment 496,212
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min 24mliverpool 378,235
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min HorneyAdam 19,523
any trannys awake and wanna text me?? (Mar '12) 3 min Jackthelad 323
First time seeing boobs! (Mar '13) 3 min Anonymous 14
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min male 564,997
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Add lovebootypics 47,184
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Joec12369 226,335

Human Sexuality People Search