Rosalita

Calgary, Canada

#5352 May 15, 2012
Haha k. I'm a girl and my first orgasm was like around 10 or something (I'm not a slut") So I was at my friend's and her mom bought these bugs that vibrate (Not sex toys) And then we made a race and yea. And then she said try it on your boob so we did and I was like boring WTF? And then she's like "Your vagina?" And I'm like LOL k? So i put it there and it felt good so we left it there for a hour while we were watching videos on out iPhone's/ iPod's. and then suddenly I got a intense feeling and I wanted to scream it it felt nice as ****! So I told her OMG I got a werid feeling and she's like K? And then 1 min later she got it too and did a little scream. She decribed it as annoying, painful and horrible. so thats all
rob

Bellevue, WA

#5354 May 15, 2012
who want phone sex
Sharon

Tucson, AZ

#5355 May 15, 2012
B52ms wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard for me to get a girlfriend cause I have cerebral palsy everyone thinks im a retard because I have a disability
Im sorry baby i would f*** you if i had the chance are you a virgin thats my favorite thing is taking virginity
Sharon

Tucson, AZ

#5357 May 16, 2012
B52ms wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes do you have Facebook
No im not going to actually travel to have sex with you it would be a very long ways

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5359 May 16, 2012
I was laying in my friends floor i was in 5th grade he was doin it and i asked him how you do that and he pulled his pants down and showd me i did it for about 10 mins and then i felt it cummin and i pissed all in his floor. We later on started jackin each other and it started as a friendly thing and i became attracted to him and i started to suck him as we got older. He never actully cummed just peed alittle.
Sharon

Tucson, AZ

#5360 May 16, 2012
B52ms wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about traveling here and having sex with me
sorry this was the wrong post but i dont do facebook sorry i would still f*** you so hard you would not believe how much juice flows when i get excited if you get what im saying
Pariah

Mastic, NY

#5363 May 16, 2012
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text> sorry this was the wrong post but i dont do facebook sorry i would still f*** you so hard you would not believe how much juice flows when i get excited if you get what im saying
Wow! I wish I had the chance to meet you.
Jesse

Brooklyn, NY

#5364 May 16, 2012
I was about 12 and it was my first girlfriend while we were kissing. I had an erection the whole time and once she came closer and hugged me a bit tighter I came right in my shorts. Awesome feeling! My gf giggled once I told her what she did to me.
Join Free
misspiggy

Findlay, OH

#5365 May 16, 2012
i was five or six when it happened im a girl my older cousin a girl too taught me about sex and asked me if i wanted to do it i said yes so she started to rub my cilt and soon we were french kissing and then she got her parents viborator and used it on me then it happened
Jesse

Brooklyn, NY

#5367 May 16, 2012
joekool96 wrote:
<quoted text> that's awesome share anything else:) my 1st orgasm was when I was watching Tele mundo you know the Spanish channel and there was this busty Latina and she was touching herself and I felt my pants get tighter and I looked down and started to play with my penis and then all of a sudden I cam so hard it was amazing I was 5
Boys are unable to ejaculate at that age. Once a boy starts getting hair down there it indicates puberty and the average age is 9 to 12. A boy can get an erection but semen is NOT produced at that age.
FeistyFem

Bothell, WA

#5370 May 16, 2012
joekool96 wrote:
<quoted text> MEXICAN bro we hit puberty before we leave the whom:D
LOL - funny, but not true.
Sharon

Tucson, AZ

#5371 May 16, 2012
Pariah wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I wish I had the chance to meet you.
i bet you do whats your story
Sharon

Tucson, AZ

#5372 May 16, 2012
B52ms wrote:
<quoted text>
Nerver had enyone say that to me
you like squirt i would squirt all over face and you would drink it for hours
B52ms

Hobart, Australia

#5375 May 16, 2012
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text> you like squirt i would squirt all over face and you would drink it for hours
Ok then lol

“Respect the power of a Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5376 May 17, 2012
My very first time ever I think I was 9 or 10. I was walking home from school with this girl who lived in my apartment complex. We went to my apartment to do homework and she asked me if we wanted to do stuff. Long story short we gave each other handjobs and I had my first orgasm. Had no idea that's what it was until much much later lol

Since: Mar 12

Fullerton, CA

#5378 May 17, 2012
i had mine in my grandma's bed after watching the Nutty Professor when i was 8yrs old....felt AWESOME
Anonomus

Overbrook, KS

#5379 May 17, 2012
Mine was when I was 13 years old, I was in the bathtub messing with myself and had my old electric toothbrush. So I cleaned it up and started rubbing it all over my lower area. Before I knew it I was moaning and my toes started curling up. Thank god mum or dad wasn't home. I instantly got out of the tub and ran to my room. It scared the ever living out of me!
Sharon

Tucson, AZ

#5381 May 17, 2012
B52ms wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have Kik
No i only have this. What would you do to me?
Sharon

Tucson, AZ

#5382 May 17, 2012
mickey boy wrote:
<quoted text>lovely you have skype Sharon ?
No i dont do that
Fandangle

Johannesburg, South Africa

#5384 May 18, 2012
My first time was in junior school (11). We had a small group who were responsible for the lighting on stage during morning assembly at the school hall.Some boys and one or two girls. On one particular day we were whispering about sex and one of the girls pushed me onto the lighting desk, unzipped me and proceeded to give me a handjob. The feeling was amazing, no ejaculate, too young but wow. Been hooked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty girls that want Skype sex (Feb '13) 2 min eldofgilead 5,457
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min ersong 419,247
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 2 min gurlluvgurl 10,821
Gay Snapchat Men 40+? (Mar '13) 3 min dss 467
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min LukeDirty 505,506
Sext with me pm me 3 min quarterback21 2
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Fahey67 25,432
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Hornyanalboyy 183,901
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Deelish9998 314,133

Human Sexuality People Search