Your VERY FIRST Orgasm
Chica

United States

#4393 Dec 30, 2011
I was 12 and I was waaay too educated about sex (i found out about almost all of it on my own) Well I learned about masterbation. I tried ising my hands and stuff but it didnt work. So i got a vibrating massager and put it to my clit. I was sitting in my bathroom on the toilet seat. I really wanted to orgasm since people said it felt so good. I thought about a girl I liked. And then i came. It sorta freaked me out a bit. After that i couldnt get up for like 10 minutes. Yeah it was pretty awesome. I came really fast and i still do. Its annoying cuz i can orgasm in about a minute. So now i keep masterbating until i almost orgasm then i stop. I keep doing that and then when i decide to keep going i have a huge orgasm.
Hornyguy 15

United States

#4394 Dec 30, 2011
Chica wrote:
I was 12 and I was waaay too educated about sex (i found out about almost all of it on my own) Well I learned about masterbation. I tried ising my hands and stuff but it didnt work. So i got a vibrating massager and put it to my clit. I was sitting in my bathroom on the toilet seat. I really wanted to orgasm since people said it felt so good. I thought about a girl I liked. And then i came. It sorta freaked me out a bit. After that i couldnt get up for like 10 minutes. Yeah it was pretty awesome. I came really fast and i still do. Its annoying cuz i can orgasm in about a minute. So now i keep masterbating until i almost orgasm then i stop. I keep doing that and then when i decide to keep going i have a huge orgasm.
Sext?
liz

Houston, TX

#4395 Dec 31, 2011
sexy blonde wrote:
FIRST ORGASM WAS AT 5 OR 6 YEARS OLD!!!!!
I want to know if there is anyone out there like me or anyone that knows anyone who has had an orgasm this early. I am a woman so I would preferrably like to hear from or about a woman. I also had multiple orgasms and this was all achieved from masturbation not with another person involved.
I started doing it at 6. I've been trying to see on the web if anyone else has to, I thought I was weird. I got caught doing it and I didn't understand that I was doing something wrong I just knw that I loved "the feeling" I'm 17 now

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#4396 Dec 31, 2011
hello kitty 144 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi MR and im doing good and u so nice and i know u mean no harm
and i still dont know how to work yahoo yet. but i love talking to u cause u so nice
Hey Kitty! How is the world treating you today?
brian

West Islip, NY

#4397 Dec 31, 2011
My next door neighbor gave me a hand job while I was laying next to her. She was 14 and I was 12. i told her how good it felt and she started to kiss me. As we kissed I felt like I passed out. When I came back to reality there was come everywhere. And I mean everywhere. I asked her what just happened and she said."Honey, you just became a Man".
BowChickaWowWow

Atlanta, GA

#4400 Jan 1, 2012
I do not remember the first time I ever actually climaxed...but my first ejac was in 2009 when I was 14. I had been doing it a bit for a little while, but I had still never came. So I'm in the shower, going about it as usual, and it just happened. Felt the same as normal, but the spunk actually oozed out. I was like "Whoa, I came. Cool." And that was that.

I also remember giving a friend of mine her first orgasm...a few months ago, I discovered a chat website, and became friends with this 13 year old girl. I had already been cybering with some other girls for about a week, and this girl and I were in a sort of pseudo-relationship. So I suggested cybering. She told me she didn't know barely anything about sex. She had never even touched herself before. So we cybered once, and obviously I was handling myself during, but she was not. So I told her she should try it, and she said she would.

Next few days, I kept on nagging her about it. She said she had tried just touching herself, but didn't even feel anything. We waited to cyber again until the right moment. One average Monday, that moment finally arrived, and she and I were both home alone. So I told her it was an opportune time to achieve her orgasm. She was skeptical at first, not believing my words could make any difference. I told her to just do it while we cybered. So she went ahead and stripped naked, imitating any action I did to her on herself. After I felt her breast up once, she stopped, saying she felt something. I told her to keep going, which she did, transmitting my every move onto her own body.

When we got to the portion of the night where I would give her oral, she told me it was intensifying. Then we went all the way, her using a bottle of shampoo as a facsimile for me, and all I could do was picture her, naked in that chair, shoving that bottle inside over and over. I came to that thought, but she came shortly before, squirting buckets all over the floor. She cleaned it right up and thanked me very much for that experience. I kept hoping she would have other opportunities to reach that level, telling her to try it other times, and I kept asking if she did it, but she never answered me. Eventually, she just stopped logging on. I don't know what became of her.

I left the website shortly after, getting myself a real girlfriend, but to this day, I often picture her on that night. Her body, writhing in pleasure, the noises she must have been making, the explosion from her vagina as she reached the pivotal moment, and the realization that it was all caused by me turn me on to no end. I hope one day she'll come back online so we can have one last fling.
YoooHoo

United States

#4402 Jan 1, 2012
dardorsan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry "YoooHoo" it is not a problem at all. It is not a matter of life and death :)
You see in general girls needs more time to archive their orgasm so take it nice and easy. Onece you've achieve your first orgasm you'll be able to make last long or have it fast.
If you don't know how to achieve orgasm try to ask one of your really close friends to show you how. Or do it you self by just playing with your clitoris because (unlike boys) the soul perpose of the clitoris is to give girls pure pleasure.
Was my advice useful? Please feel free to ask me about anything and if you like more privacy please email me:
[email protected]
thank yhu sooo much ! Your tips were very helpful .
Awesome

Tucson, AZ

#4403 Jan 1, 2012
I was 13 I heard from my friends it was awesome but I didn't know how I experimented and I was worried then CUUMM it was awesome so I still do it today still thirteen though ha

“Just takin' it easy”

Owensville, Mo.

#4404 Jan 1, 2012
Awesome wrote:
I was 13 I heard from my friends it was awesome but I didn't know how I experimented and I was worried then CUUMM it was awesome so I still do it today still thirteen though ha
There is nothing wrong with masturbation, in spite of what some fuddy-duddys may say on the subject. At your age, it's almost expected. Trust me, you won't wear it out. Just save the "real thing" for when you're of legal age.
john

Denver, CO

#4405 Jan 1, 2012
Bigboobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the chest im not fat;) haha
im 13 to u want to send me some pictures
Awesome

Tucson, AZ

#4407 Jan 2, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>
im 13 to u want to send me some pictures
..........THATS A LITTLE WIERD YOU PERV OR MAYBE U R 13
Awesome

Tucson, AZ

#4408 Jan 2, 2012
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with masturbation, in spite of what some fuddy-duddys may say on the subject. At your age, it's almost expected. Trust me, you won't wear it out. Just save the "real thing" for when you're of legal age.
thx man plus I did it a week ago

“Just takin' it easy”

Owensville, Mo.

#4409 Jan 2, 2012
Awesome wrote:
<quoted text> thx man plus I did it a week ago
You're welcome!

I can tell you this; it won't be long before you'll be doing it at least once a day. It's perfectly normal.
Awesome

Tucson, AZ

#4410 Jan 2, 2012
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome!
I can tell you this; it won't be long before you'll be doing it at least once a day. It's perfectly normal.
Yeah I wish but my parents are constantly going in my room n if I stay in the bathroom long they get suspicious what to I do?
kateXXX

Stevenage, UK

#4411 Jan 2, 2012
my first time i was about15-16 i was in my mates room listening to disturbed then she kissed me so i kissed back this went on for 5 minutes and i felt her touch me and my body took over and i orgasamed it was great

“Just takin' it easy”

Owensville, Mo.

#4413 Jan 2, 2012
Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I wish but my parents are constantly going in my room n if I stay in the bathroom long they get suspicious what to I do?
Use your head; find a place where they won't bother you.
Awesome

Tucson, AZ

#4414 Jan 2, 2012
I've already wrote when I did but could someone give me advice my parents keep going in my room constantly and I stay in bathroom to long they get suspicious by the way just masturbated now because my parent weren't but that doesn't happen to often
Awesome

Tucson, AZ

#4415 Jan 2, 2012
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Use your head; find a place where they won't bother you.
I'll try but I don't promise that I'll find a place plus is there anything better than your hand?

“Just takin' it easy”

Owensville, Mo.

#4416 Jan 2, 2012
Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>I'll try but I don't promise that I'll find a place plus is there anything better than your hand?
Once again, use your head (or rather, your imagination). I'm sure you can think of something.
Awesome

Tucson, AZ

#4417 Jan 2, 2012
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, use your head (or rather, your imagination). I'm sure you can think of something.
Thx
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 1 min Matt 26,244
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 1 min rrone12 123,033
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Sexy_twink 1,516,267
Girl looking for male crossdresser (Jun '12) 1 min redfemboy 834
Expose my wife 1 min Coronet 4
Your own female sexslave on skype add on denise... 1 min Denise 5
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min planatooo 256,946
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min James_2000ball 361,711
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 4 min UK guy 157,920
More from around the web