<quoted text>
Like creepy older or only a bit older my boobs are huge
im a bit older, wanna hit me up?
agentanons@gmail.com
Nadia

United States

#4342 Dec 29, 2011
a few weeks after my first peiord
my mom had instructed me on using tampon and I discovered the feeling while inserting it then took it from there slowly
then one night it got really intense and felt like i was going to pee but i didnt stop it was feeling so good

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#4343 Dec 29, 2011
YoooHoo wrote:
I'm 11 and I want to know how to orgasm quickly and easliy . my friends say they do it , but I don't know how . I feel really dirty . Is this bad.? Please Help Me Orgasm !!
Hey YooHoo!

At age 11 you really shouldn't be on here as this forum is for 18+(although that has never stopped anyone before) but since you are here, perhaps this might help you feel better. The desire to engage in sex is not dirty, it's natural. Add to that the fact that the older you get the stronger the urge will become.

Masturbation isn't dirty, it's just a personal thing and should be treated as such. Enjoy it when you can but keep it on a personal basis.

I also feel I should warn you about coming onto this forum as there are hackers who, if determined enough, can figure out where you live and if they are that determined, horrible things can happen to you. I could name examples of young folks like you who have died by trusting the wrong person. I do not want to see you get hurt or worse by trusting the wrong person.

I wish you a long and happy life (including a great sex life at the appropriate methods and time). If there is anything else I can do for you, you can reach me here.

Old Hoot
Been Around The Block

Columbus, GA

#4344 Dec 29, 2011
Bigboobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Like creepy older or only a bit older my boobs are huge
More than a bit, though I don't consider myself creepy. Maybe because I'm not about to get involved with under age girls.
whiteboy

Plainfield, IL

#4346 Dec 29, 2011
Small kate wrote:
Okay i know this isnt about orgys but i wanted to ask is 34E big for a 14 yr old??and would boys still like me because of them?
YEAH! Thats frickin hot!
Send me pics at Coolerthanfonzie@yahoo.com and then I'll rate them.
whiteboy

Plainfield, IL

#4347 Dec 29, 2011
Ross wrote:
<quoted text>
Im an 32F im 13
And im not a lesbo just enjoy getting liked out haha
Hey :) Im 14, just turned 14 actually. Wanna send me pics?:D

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4348 Dec 29, 2011
I was 9 years old. I am uncut and I was in town in the car with my mom. I was about to pee and she said there was nowhere I could go. I started squeezing the head trying to hold it back. squeezing made the foreskin slide back and forth. It started to feel funny and i got stiff. I kept going and suddenly it happened. I wasn't prepared for how good or how intense it was. I was so shocked I let go and peed all over myself. But I knew I had discovered something and that night I tried it in bed without being about to pee. Was hooked from then on.

“Just takin' it easy”

Owensville, Mo.

#4350 Dec 29, 2011
Small kate wrote:
Okay i know this isnt about orgys but i wanted to ask is 34E big for a 14 yr old??and would boys still like me because of them?

Those attracted to females all have their own ideas as to what size they consider to be the "perfect boobs" however, big bazoombas will always get you noticed.

I hope this helps answer your questions.

Old Hoot
Join Free

Location hidden

#4351 Dec 29, 2011
hello kitty 144 wrote:
<quoted text>
did u mom got mad cause u pee, if i was ur mom i would of took ur sum where to pee, ur a boy u can just shoot and go. but me i have to pee in a cup or sumthing
she didn't realize i was about to go so bad because after i started squeezing it i didn't say anything. but the orgasm was more intense than i can describe and it felt so good i forgot about needing to pee or it just came out like semen. all i know is i couldn't stop it. no she didn't get mad but i think she had seen what i was doing to hold it.

“Just takin' it easy”

Owensville, Mo.

#4352 Dec 29, 2011
iwuzthere wrote:
<quoted text>
she didn't realize i was about to go so bad because after i started squeezing it i didn't say anything. but the orgasm was more intense than i can describe and it felt so good i forgot about needing to pee or it just came out like semen. all i know is i couldn't stop it. no she didn't get mad but i think she had seen what i was doing to hold it.
I see you are new to the forum; welcome aboard!

No offense friend, but you sound a bit confused. May I ask how old you are and how old you were then? Also, are you sure it wasn't semen and not urine?

Location hidden

#4353 Dec 29, 2011
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are new to the forum; welcome aboard!
No offense friend, but you sound a bit confused. May I ask how old you are and how old you were then? Also, are you sure it wasn't semen and not urine?
i was only 9 i didn't shoot semen till i was 12. i am 64

“Just takin' it easy”

Owensville, Mo.

#4355 Dec 29, 2011
iwuzthere wrote:
<quoted text>
i was only 9 i didn't shoot semen till i was 12. i am 64
We seem to have a lot in common; I'm the same age as you, I discovered orgasm at the age of 8, and I didn't ejaculate until I was about 13-14.

It's nice to meet you.

Location hidden

#4356 Dec 29, 2011
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
We seem to have a lot in common; I'm the same age as you, I discovered orgasm at the age of 8, and I didn't ejaculate until I was about 13-14.
It's nice to meet you.
you too
Kara

United States

#4357 Dec 29, 2011
My first was when I was 12, I had know idea where I had heard of it but i started touching myself and then found my cit (my ultimate joy button) and after 20 min. I started shaking and had know idea why, and then felt so weird, but then it felt good, I tryed getting up but i was locked there and i a the sudden almost sprayed discharge :)
Michael

Brooklyn, NY

#4358 Dec 29, 2011
Kara age now?
lish

United States

#4359 Dec 29, 2011
Greg 11451 wrote:
<quoted text>Lish, send me an email so we can discuss this in depth. I have made at least two women get off by sucking their nips. Yours sound delicious. gre11451@hotmail.com
Lucky girls. I just discovered that I get sooooo hot when my nipples are licked and sucked. I sent u an email. and a pic.Did u get it

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

#4361 Dec 29, 2011
Kara wrote:
My first was when I was 12, I had know idea where I had heard of it but i started touching myself and then found my cit (my ultimate joy button) and after 20 min. I started shaking and had know idea why, and then felt so weird, but then it felt good, I tryed getting up but i was locked there and i a the sudden almost sprayed discharge :)
Great 1st time, Has any1 seen u O? How vocal r u when comming?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4364 Dec 29, 2011
Bigboobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Im now an E but there probs full grown haha!
Are you an overall big girl or just in the chest?
ted

Canal Winchester, OH

#4365 Dec 29, 2011
guys, i found this super sexy girl gagging and swalling a huge one look =] http://linkc.at/heCaz9 shes so hot

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4366 Dec 29, 2011
When was the very first time you used any type of toy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Samsmith_2468 539,384
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Danielhuskerfan 59,982
Girls who post nude snapchat stories (Jun '14) 5 min Skp 260
humiliate me 5 min betty 36DD 5
leave yahoo messenger id for free pics of asian gf (Jun '14) 6 min Tex 38
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Wirtspencer 250,286
booty pics 6 min golfscents 2
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Boy4you 413,315
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 9 min Hornybabydrake 595,088
More from around the web