dodo

Milton Center, OH

#3673 Oct 2, 2011
im in the need of a good car ride anyone up 4 the challange??????????
startedearly

Tobyhanna, PA

#3674 Oct 2, 2011
I was 11, in the bathroom and started rubbing my d*ck with my right hand against my left thigh. It got all tingly and felt great. I would get hard in my hand and the head rubbing against my thigh was exciting. Then it would spurt a little. Once it spurted for the first time I would rub like that 2-3 times a day.
nastyjoe

United States

#3676 Oct 2, 2011
Nice. Stories. Let's chat girls. Joesname@live.com

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3677 Oct 3, 2011
It realy dosn't matter its like asking me what was my first time watching football
NewBornPig

Saugus, MA

#3678 Oct 4, 2011
Peter Vayeos virginal ypu wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear tender balls. Now, I am 74 years old I am continue my life of continous and uninterrupted sex with females of all ages and for free. Do I want to change? No, of course not, tender balls. I couldn't respond before because I was bus.y having sex with your sister and your momma
You are utterly, utterly disgustin disgusting!
Lalo

Saugus, MA

#3679 Oct 4, 2011
All of you are repugnant

“poolman_is_36: skype m 4 f”

Since: Mar 11

Bedford, UK...07919837720

#3680 Oct 8, 2011
Sophiesmiles wrote: Has anyone ever had an orgasm from just having their nipples sucked on? I'd love to hear stories :) i'll have a go on urs?
Sophiesmiles wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yes you can, they're ripe and ready to go ;)
lets get goin
Mandy

Marlton, NJ

#3682 Oct 8, 2011
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
The uvula is that little dingleberry that hangs in the back of your mouth and creates the gag reflex. I'm wondering how you were able to rub that and get the "big O".
She meant to right vulva but probably thought the system moderator would kick her out. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulva
Join Free
Mandy

Marlton, NJ

#3683 Oct 8, 2011
luvhr wrote:
<quoted text>
My first was with my Mom many years ago, and my last was 2 hrs. ago with her too.
Care to give details?:);)
Mandy

Marlton, NJ

#3684 Oct 8, 2011
who="Rentman1"]Hey ther southern girl we are pretty close to each other.

Since: Jul 11

Allentown, PA

#3686 Oct 8, 2011
This wasn't my first orgasm, but this was my fist orgasm that I had without touching myself...
I was on a trip with my church and we stopped at a hotel with a pool. While in the pool I found the water jet to be quite enjoyable so I made sure that I had my c*ock head at the water jet and after a little bit I had a mind blowing orgasm. I've never had the chance to do it since but would love to again.

#3687 Oct 9, 2011
Mooseberries wrote:
This wasn't my first orgasm, but this was my fist orgasm that I had without touching myself...
I was on a trip with my church and we stopped at a hotel with a pool. While in the pool I found the water jet to be quite enjoyable so I made sure that I had my c*ock head at the water jet and after a little bit I had a mind blowing orgasm. I've never had the chance to do it since but would love to again.
try pools elsewhere?
Liz

Marlton, NJ

#3689 Oct 9, 2011
So I'm not sure what this is, but sometimes when I'm rlly horny I get these shudders down my body and they make me feel warm. I never come or make noises and I'm not sure if they're sexually related or not. I'm a 13 yr old girl

Since: May 08

Libertyville, IL

#3690 Oct 9, 2011
My first orgasm... I think it was when I was about 11, a neighbor had a backyard swimming pool. I remember getting up on top of an inflatable beach ball, balancing my body on it while floating, and I would stare at my friends Mom sunbathing in the yard in her bikini. She was hot. I could position the beachball just right so it would rub my cock as I balanced on it... totally fantasizing while staring at Mrs M. I remember something happening, and it felt really good, and thinking back, I'm sure that was having an orgasm. Wow she was hot.
Like 1 or 2 yrs later, in Jr high, my next door neighbor Mom would sun bathe in a bikini and I stared at her a lot too. I would make up excuses for reasons to cut thru her yard for a close up view. Her bathing suit bottom was a little loose and I could see part of her hair and the edge of her vagina a couple times... damn that was hot. I masterbated to that memory many times.
Gurlie Girl

Madison, AL

#3691 Oct 9, 2011
I was at home ! and i remember boys asking me at school did i masterbate i said no so when i got home i looked up ways to masterbate on the internet and they said 2 get underneath the shower head and it would give u intense orgasams ! it felt so good but the worse part was after that my clit became sensitiive i wanted to keep going but it kinda hurted so i tried it the next day boy was that the best feeling in my life and i was only 12 when this happened and im still 12 and i still do this !(:
Bob

United States

#3692 Oct 9, 2011
Hi gurlie girl ru still on hear

#3693 Oct 10, 2011
Jenji_19 wrote:
I was 11 years old or my first one, I have been rubbing myself and masturbating sort of since I was seven years old, but never accomplished anything and then once when I was 11 I was on my bed after bath time so I was still naked, have my legs out straight in my feet together and was experimenting with my play when my mom walked in with some clean laundry, we were both surprised and I started to freak out but she dropped the laundry on the table and came over to the bed and sat on the edge of it and explained that everything I was doing was normal and natural and good and okay and I should not be embarrassed or anything, then we talked about it and how her and everybody else did it to, and then using my fingers she guided by hand and helped me explore my clit and wetness and do fingering (she guided my middle finger in for the first time and then left me to discover the rest myself) and then she let go of my hand and I continued and then she told me to have fun with it, and she got up and left. a few minutes later I had my first ever climax orgasm, it is something I will never forget!
Great first time. After that time did u ever masterbate in front of anyone?
Olivia

Saint Austell, UK

#3696 Oct 10, 2011
hi i am 13 and im not sure if i had a orgasm or not i was sat watching tv and my mum was upstairs with my 2 sisters(im a triplet) aqnd i stod up and a load of this watery liquid came out of my vagina and i had no clue wat it was it was not painful but i wanna know please help

Olivia form Devon x x
Olivia

Saint Austell, UK

#3697 Oct 10, 2011
and im a girl buy the way

Olivia form Devon x x
Olivia

Saint Austell, UK

#3698 Oct 10, 2011
im so sad i have never kissed a boy and im in year 9 i want a boyfriend but no boys like m in my year can someone help me

Olivia form Devon x x

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Dannyjones1234 531,077
Liberal sex and swingers!! Do they really exist... (Oct '08) 4 min Bi male 1,497
Nottingham gay meets (Dec '13) 4 min Playful24 4,340
North wales gay sex meet i can pay ;) (Mar '13) 4 min Nevans2345 2,114
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min sharmootakkk 589,673
ill sell nude pics of myself 5 min fred666 2
Skype usernames male or females put here (Jun '12) 7 min Kamal1995 5,913
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min londonboi 245,753
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min Joseff25 57,502
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 10 min Rump 406,960
More from around the web