First Prev
of 283
Next Last
Just A Guy

Lubbock, TX

#1 Oct 9, 2007
What do you remember about it? I am NOT talking about your first sexual experience with the opposite sex, or significant other. I am talking about your very first ORGASM, whether it with somebody else, or by your self, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

Me:

I was 13 years old (male). Lying in bed. Thinking about this HOT 7th grader chick. Her name was LuAnn. I had a VERY intense crush on Lu Ann for about a year, but never got up the nerve to even talk to her. I just kept rubbing it, didn't really have the technique down, just rubbing and thinking about LuAnn. This went on for probably 20 minutes when all of a sudden I felt this VERY INTENSE throbbing sensation. It wasn't even remotely pleasant. Just weird. In fact it was PAINFUL. IT SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME!!!!! I thought that I had broken something!!!!!!!

I got up out of my bed and ran to the bathroom. My parents were still up and I was absolutely terrified that they were going to come rushing in and ask me what was wrong. They didn't. I fully expected to find something drastically wrong when I finally got to the bathroom and got the light turned on. What I found was NOTHING. No wet underwear or ANYTHING. Nothing appeared to be out of the ordinary.

Anyway, that was MY first experience with an orgasm, by by self. In fact it SCARED ME SO BAD that it took me a month or so to get up the nerve to try it again.

WOW, I have been living with this for 36 years. I am now 49 years old. I have since got the technique down quite well, plus my wonderful wife of 26 years helps out quite a bit, if you know what I mean.

I just feel so much better for having gotten this off my chest. How about everybody else. Anybody else have any interesting stories??????????

Just one additional thing. When this happened at 13 years of age, I had had NO sex education either from my parents OR at school. That is probably why it SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME. I was expecting nothing to happen. I didn't know ANYTHING about orgasms. All that I knew was that it felt good to rub it. When the actual orgasm happened I was like, WHOA, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!

Anybody else care to share??????????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Beautiful conundrum”

Since: Sep 07

Portland, OR

#2 Oct 9, 2007
I don't recall how old I was, but I was probably around 10 or so. One of my favorite things to do in the bath was to soap up the sides of the tub, sit on the edge and slide down (we had a gradual slope to our tub then). I would usually do this as the water was filling the tub, before it got too deep. I slid down and under the faucet with my legs up. The water was pouring onto my vulva and I realized it felt good. It took quite a long time, but I finally orgasmed. From then on I never fought with my parents about bathtime ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Been Around The Block

United States

#3 Oct 10, 2007
I was 15 and my bf was 17. We were both virgins when we started screwing in the back seat of his car. we had done it a few times and I couldn't see what the big deal was about sex then one night he picked me up in his dad's station wagon.
We folded the back seat down, gave us lots of room,he was big in more ways than one, had room to spread out. He climbed on and was pounding the hell out of me with that big cock and suddenly I went off like a rocket. I had never heard anyone talk about orgasms so it was a real pleasant surprise.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Beautiful conundrum”

Since: Sep 07

Portland, OR

#5 Oct 11, 2007
Black European Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
U had ur first orgasm around 10? wow.That's very premature?When did u have ur first child, around 14,15? lmao
B.E.G.
I had my first orgasm at around 10 years old, not sex. You can't get pregnant just having an orgasm. ;) Also, I don't have children.
stunning steve

Nottingham, UK

#6 Oct 11, 2007
had my first ejeculation aged 9 at school looking up a teachers skirt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 07

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Oct 12, 2007
My first one was for the wierdest of reasons; I was 14 at the time and in the fourth form at school. That day, the teacher was coming around and handing detentions to those who had not done their homework and I was working like the clappers to make sure that it looked like I had done it. I succeeded in doing that, however, due to the nerves, I suddenly felt the urge to piss. Then out came all this sperm.

It was only later that I realised that I had been having dry orgasms since I was ten every time that I got nervous. Thankfully, I don't ejaculate due to nervousness anymore.
Steve

UK

#9 Oct 18, 2007
I was 12, and tried rubbing myself because friends were talking about it. After a couple of minutes what I can only describe as a totally involuntary thumping feeling from somewhere low down took me over, my legs contorted, I felt like some electric shock had taken me over and I stopped touching myself. I was frightened and saw some clear fluid on the head of my cock. I wasn't sure what it was, then felt tingly all over and had an irresistible wish to carry on touching myself, suddenly it exploded big-time and I nearly passed out. The amount of fluid that shot everywhere really scared me. I felt guilty but couldn't rationalise it, but it had been so intense that I went away loads of time to be on my own whenever I could to do it as much as I could. I tried to avoid bedtimes so I didn't make wet marks on the sheets. Later in life my only regret is that nobody has been able to wank me off or suck me off however long they've taken over it, maybe it all goes back to that first time. One girl tried to suck me off for ages, then as soon as she went to put me in her I shot off all over her thigh. I've no idea why. It was really embarrassing. Some women have told me that it may be because I was circumcised as a baby and there's not foreskin to slide over the head, which apparently is what you need to wank someone off properly.
IWasTooYoungToEn joyIt

Durham, CA

#10 Oct 20, 2007
My first orgasm was about the 6th time I had intercourse with an adult woman about 40 years ago. I was only 10--way too young. It was a multiple orgasm, about 5 or more times the usual orgasm probably because I was too young to ejaculate. She later told about how she enjoyed memories of watching me come, a young boy physically express being overwhelmed with the pleasure intended only for adults to experience. But, because I was so young we got in a lot of trouble--it was not worth it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Join Free
john

Sauk Rapids, MN

#11 Oct 22, 2007
I started having orgasms in my dreams by about year 4. Didn't know then what they were.
Usually something that seemed to lead to death. Example standing in a street and having a car about run over you, couldn't move out of the way, had this super great feeling that kept me from moving. My first induced orgasm was around 10 in the bath tub. We had a side mounted water outlet midway between both ends. As the tub was filling and my joy stick was under water, the stream being emitted was striking my penis as I laid on my side. All of a sudden this wonderful feeling came over me and I had to quit because I was afraid I was going to die. After more Experimenting this became my favorite time of the day. I was about 13 when this resulted in semen ejaculating. Then I found out I could do the same thing by stroking my cock. The first few times it swelled up after wards and was painful. The joy was greater than the pain. Couldn't hardly wait until it was bedtime again. Had the joy of a girl doing this for me at 18, which finally resulted in the real thing. Oh to be young again.
anonymous

Painesville, OH

#12 Oct 24, 2007
I was 15 and I was sitting alone in my living room watching T.V. and masturbating. All the sudden, an amazing feeling came about and I ejaculated. I do it almost every night before I go to bed. I Love It!!!!
GracieLee

Lebanon, TN

#13 Oct 24, 2007
I was 23, and had just bought my very first vibrator. I married my childhood sweetheart, but it ended in divorce shortly thereafter. Anyhow, I was single mom and was not into the one night stand thing, so I took matters into my own hands. I absolutley blew my own mind and had no idea I could orgasm like that, I soaked the bed, the floor...it was wonderful.
kayla

AOL

#14 Oct 24, 2007
i was 14. i was still a virgin and i was going to class at school. i walked into PE and the boys were doing laps. suddenly this boy bumps into me and his elbow hits my nipple. i started to yell at him but then i realized that it felt really good.when i got home i locked the door to my room and took off my shirt and bra. i started to mess with my nipples and it felt so good. i felt a tingling sensation lower down in my pants. i took off my pants and played with my clit. i started to moan and sigh and make these funny noises. thats the fisrt time i had an orgasm.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 07

Hamilton, New Zealand

#16 Oct 24, 2007
my first orgasm was when i was having sex..
i played with myself lots before but never went the whole way as it was so intense..
anyway my boyf had a little experience and did alot of foreplay, it was so good, i could feel my self start loosing control, i didnt really know what to do with myself, i had my first orgasm and he came. i layed there feeling like i was on another planet.. my whole body was tingling.
it took a wee while to come back down to earth lol
after that i became addicted to sex ;)
Lola

Washington, DC

#20 Oct 31, 2007
well i had my first orgasm when i was about 13 i used to get real horny and researched how to mastrabate. none of the terms made sense to me. so i took a large thick hi;iter ( bic brand still available works great for first timers) start in the middle where you put a tampon and bring it up to yur clit rub in a circular motion orgasm in about 5 mins. an orgasm makes yur hips rise and you feel hot
big bang theory

Boulder City, NV

#21 Oct 31, 2007
i was about 11 or 12 i had felt aroused before but didn't know what it was or what to do about it until i was reading a novel and a character described her lover flicking his finger back and forth over her clit so i put my knees up and wrapped arms around my legs for acess and did that back and forth flicking motion oh man! i had no idea it could feel so good! after that one i squeezed my legs together and had another intense orgasm i can't come from the leg sqeezing anymore but it still feels good.
halt

UK

#22 Oct 31, 2007
i was about 12 and i was just rubbing it and i went i was so good!! i do it 2-3 times a day now!!!
brian

Youngstown, OH

#28 Nov 10, 2007
i had my first orgasm watching my sister take a bath she never closed the door and i would be in bed pretending to sleep. i started rubbing myself and cummed

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 07

Fort Worth, TX

#29 Nov 10, 2007
Mine was by some boyfriend at the time and we had sex in his bed. OMG that was the biggest puddle ever. It's not like that anymore...Sucks for everyone else.
Ricky

AOL

#30 Nov 10, 2007
cary wrote:
i was 53 and still a virgin i was in the bath tub and my hip gave way, and i ended up with my member stuck in the faucet (I'd removed the safety cover to clear a blockage earlier). whilst trying to pull out, i felt something welling up inside me, and i realised that this was it, i was going to lose my virginity to a drain. i came bucketfuls.
Consider becoming a comedian LOL
Chrobry

United States

#32 Nov 11, 2007
cary wrote:
i was 53 and still a virgin i was in the bath tub and my hip gave way, and i ended up with my member stuck in the faucet (I'd removed the safety cover to clear a blockage earlier). whilst trying to pull out, i felt something welling up inside me, and i realised that this was it, i was going to lose my virginity to a drain. i came bucketfuls.
Tell us that the faucet was made by the Farrah compay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 283
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Sep '12) 2 min rahul92745 22,581
Dirty ki...k 2 min Maceybaby00 73,224
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min robandben 747,700
Derby/Nottingham/chesterfield gay meet (Jan '14) 3 min biggieb123 60
Any female want 2 watch me blow now on Skype 3 min Nick963315495 1
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Lt c 57,830
Gay teens in stoke wanting to meet (Apr '13) 4 min Hey 1,799
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min Alexxx 742,950
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min luckyboy 99,873
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Shaved 355,581
More from around the web