wifes bra

Since: Feb 10

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Feb 25, 2010
I like to put my wifes bra on and sometimes other clothes of hers is something wrong with me? im not gay i love women so why do i like to do this?
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#2 Feb 25, 2010
outlaw1971 wrote:
I like to put my wifes bra on and sometimes other clothes of hers is something wrong with me? im not gay i love women so why do i like to do this?
Does the bra give you support? That's all the matters.

“just a guy having fun”

Since: Jun 09

yo mommas house!

#3 Feb 25, 2010
nothing wrong with you. sometimes i do the same with my wifes clothes and heels. gets me really horny and makes for a good masturbation session.
As I see em

Canton, GA

#4 Feb 25, 2010
outlaw1971 wrote:
Not sure but you could be a sissy.

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

#5 Feb 25, 2010
No there's nothing 'wrong' with you, you're just different than most guys.

Why do you wear it?

Are you turned on by the idea of having it on, or by something about actually having it on?
Does it feel good to wear, or do you just like looking at yourself?
Dreamer1

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Feb 25, 2010
Do you wear it becaue you like the garment itself and the feel of it on you, or is it also tied to the fact that it belongs to your wife and you can smell and feel her when it is on you. I know myself, and a lot of women I know love to wear our husbands pajama tops or shirts after they have had them on because they just smell and feel and remind us of them. Sort of a hug or a sensual touch from them when they may not be aro und

Portsmouth, OH

#7 Feb 25, 2010
tidho wrote:
No there's nothing 'wrong' with you, you're just different than most guys.
Why do you wear it?
Are you turned on by the idea of having it on, or by something about actually having it on?
Does it feel good to wear, or do you just like looking at yourself?
I like the feel of it on me and yes it makes me horny my wife has very large breast and they are a major turn on for me so i like to feel and wear her clothes sometimes
skin

Van Buren, MO

#8 Feb 25, 2010
i tied the trunk down to the car with her bra one day.
Join Free

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#9 Feb 26, 2010
skin wrote:
i tied the trunk down to the car with her bra one day.
Also makes a good slingsot! LOL!

Katy, TX

#10 Feb 26, 2010
there is nothing wrong with you :) i do the same thing and i am to girl crazy to be gay or bi i just like the feel of it and it gets me a sexual high :)

Location hidden

#11 Feb 28, 2010
wyatt88 wrote:
there is nothing wrong with you :) i do the same thing and i am to girl crazy to be gay or bi i just like the feel of it and it gets me a sexual high :)
Oh. I'm bi all right- some guys just turn me on so much! If they're smooth with no body hair and long hair on top, then I'm usually excited looking at them. My strongest climaxes are thinking obout a pretty guy in girls clothes, even more so than looking at a girl.
IWW

AOL

#12 Feb 28, 2010
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. I'm bi all right- some guys just turn me on so much! If they're smooth with no body hair and long hair on top, then I'm usually excited looking at them. My strongest climaxes are thinking obout a pretty guy in girls clothes, even more so than looking at a girl.
Now thats an interesting comment..I wonder what most people are thinking about or visualizing when they masturbate..men and women.. gay ans straight..?
Frank Stanton

Saratoga Springs, NY

#13 Feb 28, 2010
A lot of guys like to crossdress. It's normal (And sometimes SEXY. :))
IWW

AOL

#14 Feb 28, 2010
Frank Stanton wrote:
A lot of guys like to crossdress. It's normal (And sometimes SEXY.:))
Its always sexy for the guy dressing...Its even nicer when the lady is turned on as well..or in the case of the last poster...the guy...and sometimes the guy and the girl who observe and play with the dresser....

Location hidden

#15 Mar 1, 2010
IWW wrote:
<quoted text>
Now thats an interesting comment..I wonder what most people are thinking about or visualizing when they masturbate..men and women.. gay ans straight..?
I guess for me most of the time it is the person I've met or seen during the day that I found to be attractive that I'm thinking about. Guy or girl.
IWW

AOL

#16 Mar 1, 2010
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess for me most of the time it is the person I've met or seen during the day that I found to be attractive that I'm thinking about. Guy or girl.
It used to be that way for me but more recently I seem to gravitate toward images of older females whom Ive know for some time. Usually strong will'd, intelligent take charge types. Interesting how things change..

Location hidden

#17 Mar 1, 2010
IWW wrote:
<quoted text>
It used to be that way for me but more recently I seem to gravitate toward images of older females whom Ive know for some time. Usually strong will'd, intelligent take charge types. Interesting how things change..
Maybe you are "Maturing"? As I get older, I find that the older ladies don't look so bad anymore! And they have experience. They know what they want, and don't talk silly.
IWW

AOL

#18 Mar 1, 2010
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you are "Maturing"? As I get older, I find that the older ladies don't look so bad anymore! And they have experience. They know what they want, and don't talk silly.
Isn't that the truth...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone ever used a Penis Extension on your ... (Sep '11) 3 min Kenith 59
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Aaronjacobs1014 449,032
fakt marathi zavazavi 4 min samyy143 8,551
piss/pee friends 4 min horny guy 27
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Josh_Dunnam 917,876
Dirty ki...k 4 min Kubsboy 181,450
Gay-Bi skype fun 4 min Horny twink for cock 23,447
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 10 min Sam 125,476
More from around the web