First Prev
of 3
Next Last
aro

Seattle, WA

#1 May 10, 2012
Hey, does anyone want to share what the sexiest footjob you've ever received (or given) was like? I'm looking to try some new things with my girlfriend with this and I'm looking for some ways to make it more exciting, I am looking preferably things that involve bare feet but any suggestions would be appreciated!
philcast

Cebu, Philippines

#2 May 10, 2012
baby oil or lotion can be helpful and more comfortable. that's what ladies here use to when i ask extra service after having massage...
sweetgirl93

District Heights, MD

#3 May 10, 2012
philcast wrote:
baby oil or lotion can be helpful and more comfortable. that's wha t ladies here use to when i ask extra service after having massage...
lol i use baby oil when i give my bf one...im also looking for new things to do...hey dude at the top lol..have u tried role play?..its fun!!! I be a villian n my bf a hero...n i kidnap him n tie him up...then i say i.know ur secrect n he tries to deny that he likes feet...so ill make him smell n like my feet ...n he gives n and i give him a footjob n he cums hard :-)
aro

Seattle, WA

#4 May 11, 2012
sweetgirl93 wrote:
<quoted text> lol i use baby oil when i give my bf one...im also looking for new things to do...hey dude at the top lol..have u tried role play?..its fun!!! I be a villian n my bf a hero...n i kidnap him n tie him up...then i say i.know ur secrect n he tries to deny that he likes feet...so ill make him smell n like my feet ...n he gives n and i give him a footjob n he cums hard :-)
That could definitely be fun, is this something that turns you on too? Because I'd prefer something that my girlfriend could find fun as well
aro

Seattle, WA

#5 May 11, 2012
sweetgirl93 wrote:
<quoted text> lol i use baby oil when i give my bf one...im also looking for new things to do...hey dude at the top lol..have u tried role play?..its fun!!! I be a villian n my bf a hero...n i kidnap him n tie him up...then i say i.know ur secrect n he tries to deny that he likes feet...so ill make him smell n like my feet ...n he gives n and i give him a footjob n he cums hard :-)
Oh and does baby oil work better than lotion in your experience? Because I've always used lotion but baby oil sounds like it could be awefully fun
moby

UK

#6 May 11, 2012
aro wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and does baby oil work better than lotion in your experience? Because I've always used lotion but baby oil sounds like it could be awefully fun
I like it with baby oil, with my wife wearing her toe rings and ankle chain mmmmm heaven
sweetgirl93

Washington, DC

#8 May 11, 2012
aro wrote:
<quoted text>
That could definitely be fun, is this something that turns you on too? Because I'd prefer something that my girlfriend could find fun as well
yes i do n u gf will.too....yea i like baby oil.better
Bangkok69

Mooresville, NC

#9 May 11, 2012
For your partner to be wearing stockings
Join Free
Super Dave

United States

#10 May 11, 2012
oh getting foot jobs bare feet on a woman in general is just so hot! Sometimes I get aroused just watching a young girl go barefoot in the park, walking down the sidewalk, or casually at home whatever. I know I know there's the term "foot freak" that I figure it's a body part no different then breasts or butt or long slender legs, so I feel free to like what I like! My favorite thing is when my lady is on her back, and I'm on my knees between her legs as if we were going to do doggie but instead I take the bottom server her feet and push them together and do her in between them! If she's flexible enough (it has to be a pretty young girl for them to be) you can even flex her legs and knees down to where the end of your pecker coming out from between her insteps goes into her coochy and you can double bang her that way! anyway if you're going to finish up on the outside, the way I described it is a great position from which to spew all over her front side very hot to watch!
Siobhan

Derry, UK

#11 May 11, 2012
My guy likes me too wear tights or stockings when i give him a foot job
Mick

London, UK

#12 May 11, 2012
I love footjobs! My ex and her best mate gave me a double footjob once. I came pretty fast but it was goood!:)
Local

Lorton, VA

#13 May 11, 2012
Anyone wanna kik with their foot fantasies and have pics ? Kik me swarob3
sexycock

United States

#14 May 11, 2012
Local wrote:
Anyone wanna kik with their foot fantasies and have pics ? Kik me swarob3
Anyone wanna chat and swap girls feet pics and videos on BBM or email
Local

Lorton, VA

#15 May 11, 2012
sexycock wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone wanna chat and swap girls feet pics and videos on BBM or email
Email rlkvb84@gmail

Let's trade
aro

Seattle, WA

#16 May 11, 2012
Super Dave wrote:
oh getting foot jobs bare feet on a woman in general is just so hot! Sometimes I get aroused just watching a young girl go barefoot in the park, walking down the sidewalk, or casually at home whatever. I know I know there's the term "foot freak" that I figure it's a body part no different then breasts or butt or long slender legs, so I feel free to like what I like! My favorite thing is when my lady is on her back, and I'm on my knees between her legs as if we were going to do doggie but instead I take the bottom server her feet and push them together and do her in between them! If she's flexible enough (it has to be a pretty young girl for them to be) you can even flex her legs and knees down to where the end of your pecker coming out from between her insteps goes into her coochy and you can double bang her that way! anyway if you're going to finish up on the outside, the way I described it is a great position from which to spew all over her front side very hot to watch!
This does sound pretty great, I think I'll try that
aro

Seattle, WA

#17 May 17, 2012
Mick wrote:
I love footjobs! My ex and her best mate gave me a double footjob once. I came pretty fast but it was goood!:)
Haha that's a fantasy of mine that I'm not sure will be fulfilled, that does sound pretty incredible, you're a lucky dude
WonderKid

Grand Rapids, MI

#18 May 27, 2012
I got a double footjob from twins once. It was back when I was about 14.

I'd use lotion though. Because that sets you up for a hard on. Lotion makes the feet extremely soft. Wiggling her toes on the balls builds up a lot of tension. Try different scenarios like getting a footjob under the table. On the couch while she nonchalantly watches TV or text on her phone, or on the internet. If she gets uncomfortable, try and be under her level. i.e. she hangs her feet over the bed while you're under them. That gives her full control.

Even though getting a double footjob is lucky, you should realize that you're lucky enough to have a woman considering to do it in the first place. Not many American women are open-minded these days.
Diana cd

Guelph, Canada

#19 May 27, 2012
I love giving footjobs when I have just had a pedicure and nails painted. Feet are so soft - could do one without stockings but prefer to put on my sheerest ones and some really sex cfm shoes. Have the man remove the shoes and go at his c**k - get him right to the brink and then have him blow all over my toes. very erotic
so fn hard

Bellevue, WA

#20 May 27, 2012
Diana cd wrote:
I love giving footjobs when I have just had a pedicure and nails painted. Feet are so soft - could do one without stockings but prefer to put on my sheerest ones and some really sex cfm shoes. Have the man remove the shoes and go at his c**k - get him right to the brink and then have him blow all over my toes. very erotic
text me? id love some lotioned up feet pics.
lew

United States

#21 May 27, 2012
I really really want a foot job please somebody help me with this please

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 3 min bear 11,631
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min wherethemboyzatt 252,652
I want a no limit slave 3 min sexyellexoxo 14
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min davyhoy82 416,485
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Bigman 597,693
I ejecultaed for the first time today 3 min stud 20
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min scat lover 543,803
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Babechecker 61,024
More from around the web