Jessie

Hatay, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

My husband has stopped having sex with me. Ever since we got married I have been trying to established a healthy sex life with him but he's mostly saying he's too tired and what not.

I have no problem attracting other men attention. So I know I am still hot (not fat, nicely curvy). And I can clearly see he is turned on at times but just don't want to do the deed.

I am no prude I am willing to try just about anything (minus freaky stuff like peeing on me/him, etc.).

He even asked me if he could fuck other women. Since he was a virgin when we got married I said sure. But he came back the next day and said he didn't like it (used two condoms...guess he had to try her twice...).

He claims he was raped when he was a young boy but doesn't like to discuss any details or anything with me or see a doctor about it.

I am not sure what to do about him. Masturbation is beginning to get boring and now I am fantasizing about fucking his colleagues or some other guy on the street (yes it is THAT BAD). In fact I will be going to finish my university studies next year in a different city while he is working in our current location and all I can think about is how to get a nice clean guy to fuck without my husband knowing.

I love my husband but having sex once a month (and sometimes none at all) is hard. He believe sex shouldn't be a big part of the marriage but dammit not having sex...I might as well have a roommate instead of a husband.

Not sure what to do here. Men please comment...Why would a man not have sex with his wife even though she turns him on?
jay

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Jessie, I'm sorry, your man seems to have issues... I hear all the time about women not putting out, but the man? That's fucked up! When my wife doesn't put out for a while I sit on her chest and blow a huge load on her tits, within 2 days she will ride me all night. Goodluck... you could also email/chat with a horny guy to help you get your needs met j_charles84@yahoo.com yahoo messenger j_charles84
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

"He claims he was raped when he was a young boy but doesn't like to discuss any details or anything with me or see a doctor about it."

I'd give an uneducated guess that is the problem. Sorry he doesn't want to get help or discuss this.

After you have received several replies to this question maybe you can let him read this topic of discussion. He will see he is in the minority here with the men and we women, including me, who love to have sex with our men. It is so very important to keep the lines of communication open. Good luck honey.
Fordka

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Jessie wrote:
My husband has stopped having sex with me. Ever since we got married I have been trying to established a healthy sex life with him but he's mostly saying he's too tired and what not.
I have no problem attracting other men attention. So I know I am still hot (not fat, nicely curvy). And I can clearly see he is turned on at times but just don't want to do the deed.
I am no prude I am willing to try just about anything (minus freaky stuff like peeing on me/him, etc.).
He even asked me if he could fuck other women. Since he was a virgin when we got married I said sure. But he came back the next day and said he didn't like it (used two condoms...guess he had to try her twice...).
He claims he was raped when he was a young boy but doesn't like to discuss any details or anything with me or see a doctor about it.
I am not sure what to do about him. Masturbation is beginning to get boring and now I am fantasizing about fucking his colleagues or some other guy on the street (yes it is THAT BAD). In fact I will be going to finish my university studies next year in a different city while he is working in our current location and all I can think about is how to get a nice clean guy to fuck without my husband knowing.
I love my husband but having sex once a month (and sometimes none at all) is hard. He believe sex shouldn't be a big part of the marriage but dammit not having sex...I might as well have a roommate instead of a husband.
Not sure what to do here. Men please comment...Why would a man not have sex with his wife even though she turns him on?
you still love him if not then finish with him and start taking dates for sex do you live in a city
Fordka

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Jessie wrote:
you love him? If not then leave him start takeing lover's and build up your sexuall self confidence try the thing that he has not given you anal sex do it properly wont hurt
BigWood

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Take him to a therapist and get him the help he needs.

Then he will probably give you all of the C**k you can handle. Until them be careful not to get any STD's while banging the people on the street.
Baron44

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

Fordka wrote:
<quoted text> you love him? If not then leave him start takeing lover's and build up your sexuall self confidence try the thing that he has not given you anal sex do it properly wont hurt
Here is the guy who loves it up his poop hole is giving anal sex advise.
You really make me wonder, what is next

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6112 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min jdemolition 210,717
Girls rate my c*ck or pic trade... 2 min for_lulz 204
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Add me 332,983
Gay/bi K....k 3 min grayman6220 64,339
dirty ki..k 3 min 21 UK M 137,272
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 4 min aman1234 3,953
There are literally no women on here! 4 min blondie1975 11,947
Females that post nude snapchat stories 11 min triby3 2,559
•••