Maureen

Auburn, NY

#1 Jan 28, 2012
Hi all, I'm a 36yo happily married women. Over the past few months I've been fantasying about being raped, thinking about it and often getting my self off in the process while my husband is away at work.

Anyway, my husband is in the military and is going away in the field for training for a week tomorrow. I'm seriously thinking of wearing my skimpiest outfit and going out to a local bar or club and teasing some guys and seeing what happens. I would consider walking about town after midnight to see what happens, but it is winter, and I don't want to freeze my ass off.

So now the stupid question... Whats the best thing to do, or best place to go so I can guaranteed to be raped?
Anonymous

Lockport, NY

#5 Jan 29, 2012
I have always fantasized about getting raped, by a big muscular black guy, or by an old guy and just ram their dik right upp my as hole. I just wanna have that happen someday!
john

UK

#6 Jan 29, 2012
Any ladies up for some sexy fun. Kik john84uk or liveprofile LPQGJLMJ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jiski chut me khujli ho rhi hai to chut chtwane... 2 min keshav 109
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 2 min Ntombi 33,539
gay sex south london / croydon 2 min gayboy 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min greg4u166 658,325
What kind of panties are you wearing? girls and... (Sep '10) 2 min william 16,949
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 min RevKen 29,932
Girl looking for male crossdresser (Jun '12) 3 min steff 618
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min blanlah 309,628
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Sargent6996 677,691
Dirty ki...k 5 min Therhythmbandit 14,500
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 5 min rhys_lyne12 87,142
More from around the web