First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 May 27, 2012
whats it like? are there any good positions for being on the receiving end? is it that good and sensational? im going to have my first experience soon so just curious please share your stories/experiences
John

Portland, OR

#2 May 27, 2012
Hi-
Being bi, it's great- don't be in a hurry, & don't be ashamed of your penis "size"...it's how you use what you got...try strip poker, then go to french kissing, & mutual sucking ("69")...let the penis slide to the back of your mouth; you have a choice of swallowing, or keeping it in your mouth & swapping it with your lover. From there- whatever's mutually agreeable. Suggest NO alcohol, drugs, pills, or rough stuff....don't need it. I've been bi since about 12-13 (in my 50's now) and love e every minute ! Good luck & enjoy !
You;ll be getting a mild form of Vit. C.!
John

Portland, OR

#4 May 30, 2012
Will wrote:
My friend and I were 10 when we saw 2 older boys naked sucking each other. We heard the one boy cry out "get ready, here it comes. Are you going to swallow it". We both thought that the boys were talking about piss. Since they both seemed to enjoy it, we got naked in by mom's garage, and tried it. I liked the taste of his piss.
We continued for almost 3 years, when something better tasting started coming out, cum. We were eventually caught by the 2 older boys, our brothers. We are no longer worried about getting caught. We now have sex with our own brothers in our beds not the garage.
Congrats to a very lucky man ! As an only child, I started about 10-11 in my room & in the bathtub, lying flat on my back & letting go...
Sal

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 2, 2012
My friend and I were 12, when we found our older brothers age 16 naked and masturbating. Both boys were good looking and always were going out with pretty girls. We found this was only a front to cover what they really liked, each other.
We were invited to stay and watch our older brothers, but we had to be naked too.
Since our parents were out for the week end, we spent the whole time naked. Our brothers were nice enough to show us what it is like to have your boner sucked along with rimming our holes.
This spring we are graduating from HS and our brothers will do the same at the college level. We still have sex as often as possible.
Kerry

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 4, 2012
Sal wrote:
My friend and I were 12, when we found our older brothers age 16 naked and masturbating. Both boys were good looking and always were going out with pretty girls. We found this was only a front to cover what they really liked, each other.
We were invited to stay and watch our older brothers, but we had to be naked too.
Since our parents were out for the week end, we spent the whole time naked. Our brothers were nice enough to show us what it is like to have your boner sucked along with rimming our holes.
This spring we are graduating from HS and our brothers will do the same at the college level. We still have sex as often as possible.
After more than 4 years ,has anyone fund out about you. I think your relationship is awesome and only wish I had 3 brothers like you. By the way I am 16 with 3 younger sisters, all under the age of 10. Now of them are shy about being naked in front of me. I think they feel safe knowing that they have nothing I desire.
Jon

Chicago, IL

#8 Sep 11, 2012
I was 12 when I asked my friends older brother age 17 to let me see his dick. My friend had told me that it was as big as his wrist around and was 8" hard. I didn't believe him so I asked his brother the owner of the big dick.
The boy refused to show me until I said your little brother is full of it, you are no bigger than us. The boy was angry and dropped his pants; have a good look, and see if my brother lied. He bet that his brother didn't tell me that he loved playing and kissing it.
The boy undressed me and finished his own disrobing. We walked naked through the house looking for my friend. We found him jerking. The older boy told his brother to show me what he liked to do. My friend sucked his brothers dick and played with his balls. Not to be left behind I went done on my friend.
Paul

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 17, 2012
I was 16 and had gone camping with my uncle who had just finished college. I always wanted to have sex with him, but I figured he was straight because he came to our house with a new girl every time he visited.
I was stary eyed when I saw he had gone commando and slipped naked into his sleeping bag. He asked if I wanted to join him when he noticed my hard on sticking out of the top of my briefs. He didn't have to ask twice. I raised my butt when he reached for my briefs. I almost freaked when he started chewing on all the stains in my briefs, yellow, brown and creamy white.
The first night we slept like spoons, my back and butt were against his stomach and his hard dick between my legs. In the morning, he said we could have slept another way, head to toe. He demonstrated by showing me what we could do with our dicks in each others mouth.
We remained nude all day. That evening one of his friends stopped by with his brother my age. When I tried to dress my uncle stopped me, saying they too loved to be naked and have gay sex. After a lot of sucking , when we slipped again into the sleeping bag, I asked my uncle about all his female friends. He explained that they were for sow, so grandma and my parents would not start questioning his sex life. He had always thought I was gay, but never pushed the issue.
The next day the other boy, who attended the same school as me and I watched his brother and my uncle have anal sex after they reamed each other. I got down on my uncle and sucked all the cum I could out of his butt. An hour before, I would never have touched a guy's hole much less suck and kiss it. I also licked the other man's dick clean after it was inside the man I always loved, my uncle
bob

New York, NY

#10 Sep 17, 2012
MrSalad wrote:
whats it like? are there any good positions for being on the receiving end? is it that good and sensational? im going to have my first experience soon so just curious please share your stories/experiences
I assume if you are about to have gay sex for the first time, you know your future partner. My advice is talk with him before the planned date, and discuss what each of you are expecting of the event. Some guys don’t like to kiss for example, so it will be a lot less nervous if you have a gameplan. Sounds like you plan on bottoming for him, so realize that you will need a lot of lubrication, and a lot of loosening up before you start. Both of you will need to be very patient. Gay sex takes time to get used to. The best position for a beginner is yuou on top, he on the bottom. You can control the rate of entry that way. Once he is all theway in, stop and allow your body to get used to the size in you. As you relax, then you start going up and down, and he shouldn’t try to thrust into you until you are totally relaxed. Be prepared to lose your erection. Also, be prepared for him to be done quickly. The first time is usually over within a few minutes. Finally make sure he uses a condom.
Join Free
Jimmy

Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 17, 2012
Sal wrote:
I was 13 ,when my best friend asked if I wanted to go to his uncles house and try out his new pool. Since it was still May and 95 in the sun I agreed. Mom would be at work until 6 so every thing was O.K.
We entered the house and I figured he would have extra trunks. I had a very happy surprise when informed that trunks were not allowed. We stripped in the kitchen and went naked on the deck. I had always wanted to see what my friend had; he was also interested in my privates. When we looked, we were both hard. Out on the deck, we found my older brother home from college with his room mate sucking each others smooth dick and balls. They stopped long enough to introduce us. My brother had hoped I was going to be into boys too. He found he was gay the first week in college. I had missed my brother and gave him a kiss on his lips tasting his room mates cum.
We were having a great time, when my friend's uncle came home. He too came out in the nude with a boner and said Hello. He was our home room teacher who I had fantasies about all year.
Our mom allowed us to go over when ever we wanted because we had no A.C. and did not have a pool. She thought it was awesome that my brother and I would now have such a good person as a male mentor. The only thing she ever said to my teacher was that if we ever acted up, he should give us a good kick in the butt and send us home. We got his dick up our butt instead.
The following fall mom started dating him. They married the following spring and for the first time we now had A.C. and our own pool.(mom had long since found that we all swam nude. It never once bothered her to see us with boners.
horny guy

Oakland, CA

#12 Sep 18, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text> I was 13 ,when my best friend asked if I wanted to go to his uncles house and try out his new pool. Since it was still May and 95 in the sun I agreed. Mom would be at work until 6 so every thing was O.K.
We entered the house and I figured he would have extra trunks. I had a very happy surprise when informed that trunks were not allowed. We stripped in the kitchen and went naked on the deck. I had always wanted to see what my friend had; he was also interested in my privates. When we looked, we were both hard. Out on the deck, we found my older brother home from college with his room mate sucking each others smooth dick and balls. They stopped long enough to introduce us. My brother had hoped I was going to be into boys too. He found he was gay the first week in college. I had missed my brother and gave him a kiss on his lips tasting his room mates cum.
We were having a great time, when my friend's uncle came home. He too came out in the nude with a boner and said Hello. He was our home room teacher who I had fantasies about all year.
Our mom allowed us to go over when ever we wanted because we had no A.C. and did not have a pool. She thought it was awesome that my brother and I would now have such a good person as a male mentor. The only thing she ever said to my teacher was that if we ever acted up, he should give us a good kick in the butt and send us home. We got his dick up our butt instead.
The following fall mom started dating him. They married the following spring and for the first time we now had A.C. and our own pool.(mom had long since found that we all swam nude. It never once bothered her to see us with boners.
So HOT! Gave me a boner too!
Ken

New York, NY

#13 Sep 18, 2012
My room mate in college and I hooked up with a girl in a bar my senior year, and ended up in a 3-way. At first, I was uncomfortable having an erection in front of another guy, and vice versa, but we got over it. We traded off 69’ing with her, and it was very hot to watch him get oral, then having him watch me get oral. He entered her as I was still licking her clitoris, and I had to move my head sideways to give him room to get inside. I kept tongueing her as he was thrusting, and it was really hot to see him doing her that close, and she loved it. Several times, he pulled all the way out, and on his attempt to reenter, the head would brush across my face. The sex smells of both of them were great too. After he ejaculated in her, she was really close, and I really went at it to get her off I tasted his semen mixed with her juices, as he laid back and watched. After she orgasmed, I started having sex with her, and really got off knowing his semen was in there. After I orgasmed, we had some beers, then she left. We were sitting in the living room, drinking beer, butt naked laughing and reliving the event. We both got erections talking about it, and Steve reached over and gave mine a couple of tugs. We ended up blowing each other on the couch. I could still taste her on him, which added to the experience. After we both shot, we ended up in his bed, and spent a good part of the night exploring each other. Getting off together became a nightly event, and a couple weeks later we did the nasty deed.
Tim

Chicago, IL

#15 Nov 9, 2012
I was 13 and went to see my friend Matt age 16. He was coming out of the shower nude and hard. He asked if I liked what I saw and wanted to plat with it. I did, but first he asked me to get naked. For some unknown reason to me, I wanted to be naked with him.
I was almost as big as Matt. My looked even bigger, because I was still smooth.

Since: Sep 12

Modesto, CA

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Tim wrote:
I was 13 and went to see my friend Matt age 16. He was coming out of the shower nude and hard. He asked if I liked what I saw and wanted to plat with it. I did, but first he asked me to get naked. For some unknown reason to me, I wanted to be naked with him.
I was almost as big as Matt. My looked even bigger, because I was still smooth.
so HOT! So what happened next Tim??
Ryan

Englewood, CO

#17 Dec 5, 2012
Once my brother,(about 14 at the time) was in the shower and I was in the basement playing a game, and he didn't know that I was down there. So as he came out of the shower (in another room but still was naked) he saw me (about 10 at the time) and he didn't seem to mind me sitting there eyes popping out of my head. He then asked me, "Listen, do you want to duck me because you're looking at me weird?" I sprung up from the couch and started taking off my clothes. After that we went to his bedroom, which no one was home at the time, and he started by kissing me all over and stroking my Dick. He then put his hard penis in my ass and ducked the hello out of me. IT FELT AMAZING!!! We still have sex when no one is in our house and now he's in college so he's 10x better and hotter!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Modesto, CA

#18 Dec 5, 2012
Ryan wrote:
Once my brother,(about 14 at the time) was in the shower and I was in the basement playing a game, and he didn't know that I was down there. So as he came out of the shower (in another room but still was naked) he saw me (about 10 at the time) and he didn't seem to mind me sitting there eyes popping out of my head. He then asked me, "Listen, do you want to duck me because you're looking at me weird?" I sprung up from the couch and started taking off my clothes. After that we went to his bedroom, which no one was home at the time, and he started by kissing me all over and stroking my Dick. He then put his hard penis in my ass and ducked the hello out of me. IT FELT AMAZING!!! We still have sex when no one is in our house and now he's in college so he's 10x better and hotter!!!!
HOT!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#19 Dec 5, 2012
I was an intern at a design firm reviewing drawings. About a month into the job some of the people went to a local bar for drinks after work. We were drinking and joking everyone in our group. I got up to go to the bathroom and while in there On of my coworkers came in. While in the restroom he asked if he could ask me a question I said yes he said have you ever been with a man. I was shocked I didn't know what to say. So I told him no knowing I had sucked men before. He asked me if I would like to not knowing if it was a trick or not so I said no way I only date women.
After about two weeks of him making passes at me I decided to give in so I asked what about your wife. He told me Saturday she was taken the kids to her mother and he will be home alone. So Friday night I went to his house we went to dinner and to a local gay bar. We went back to his house he started rubbing my back and playing with my ass. I finally leaned in and kissed him. Then he took my hand and placed it between his legs and I started rubbing his penis. Then I pulled his pants down and sucked him until he c-- in my mouth. He then said let's go to the bed room I got undressed in front of him. He told me he loved my panties they were brown with pink lace boy shorts. We kiss and rubbed I rolled over he lubed me up then I felt that nice hard c--- slide in me I moaned and he started on my a-- working it hard. Just as I started getting into it he let his load go in me. It felt so good to have his c--in me.
Jonathan

Austin, MN

#22 Dec 9, 2012
I went to the Dr. one time and after a small visit he told me to drop my pants and he was going to check my prostates he put some cream on the end of his finger and once he got it in me he kept it in there for a long time he was finger bang me with his hand it felt really good about a year ago I had a friend staying with me and I found out he was gay one night I was really lonely and I went in to see him and I sat down next to him and I told them I wonder what it'd be like if I gave you a blow job and let you screw me I got 'em all excited I reached over and I started to kiss him on the lips and I gave in head and I let him screw me it felt really good whenever I get lonely and depressed it seems like I wind up in his bed now which is happen more and more here lately I don't think I'm gay I still love to have sex with women I still loved that pussey but I still like him to do me and I like to do him I'm just so confused
Chris

Stafford, UK

#24 Dec 10, 2012
My first gay anal sex wasnt that great it was forst time i had a cock up my ass.. And he was quite big and i didnt know whay to expect and while he started plunging my my ass just opened wide and i shat and bled all over his cock... So embarresed that after he washed his cock i insisted to suck him and swallow..
I was only 14
Ross

Chicago, IL

#25 Dec 28, 2012
When I was 12 I visited my best friends, who are identical twins. They answered the door in their briefs; it was the first time I saw them undressed. We went to their room where we played some games and ended wrestling, ending with them undressing me. They were excited when they found I had gone commando. Their briefs came off and we all had boners. I got scared when we made so much noise that their older brother came to see what was happening. As he kicked off his briefs he asked if he could take part.
He is 16 and has a dick larger than all of ours combined. I almost immediately had a crush on the older boy. He became the older brother I never had. The boys pushed their 2 beds together so the 4 of us had room to cuddle, feel and kiss. This was the first of many new things, all of which I love. I have to admit I spent a great deal of the day, inspecting the bodies of my now 3 friends. Until that day I never knew how big dicks got as you grew older and I never knew about pubic hair.
I am now a grandpa, but I still remember that day 45 years ago. I have often wondered if my sons or grandsons had the same sort of experience. It would be a shame if they did not.
Ryan

Englewood, CO

#26 Jan 6, 2013
Note: I'm not the same Ryan as above.:)
So, when I was 14 I had this friend who I knew my whole life and so I've seen him naked in the past but one day things changed. I was heading over to his house just to hang out as usual, and when I got there I knocked on the door and there was no answer. In the past someone always answered the door in a heartbeat. Thinking that he just was in the shower I used the garage.(I knew his combination because we've known each other for ever.)
When I went inside it was empty, I wondered around until I stopped and heard something, the shower running. I went upstairs and waited outside of the door until I heard the water stop running. I then knocked on the door and went in. It didn't really bother him that he was butt naked in front of me because of our relationship, but this time it was different. His dick was hard and huge! I stared at it while getting a bulge in my own pants. When he noticed that mine was hard he asked, "Hey, what's up? Do you want to feel it Ryan?" I didn't know what to say because my friend was gorgeous, blue eyes, blonde hair, and as ripped and tan as it comes. I just nodded my head and went for his cock. It felt amazing to actually touch so I went to suck it. When I did he let out a huge moan and after about 5 minutes of that we went to his room where I took of all of my clothes and jumped on him kissing his perfect lips. After a while of that he flipped me over and fucked the hell out of me. I groaned so much, and it didn't take long to notice two things that day: I fucked my best friend for the first and certainly not the last, and that this would turn into something amazing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min hey 762,097
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 2 min hopeless romantic 11,190
Gay Snapchat Canada (Feb '14) 2 min Kevhorny26 82
Dirty ki...k 3 min country_boy7272 81,920
Watching the wife have sex with another man (Jan '11) 3 min Danny 2,187
Dirty snapchat 2015 3 min Staufferk4 278
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Richardknut 363,009
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min hornyhung 754,091
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 19 min Staufferk4 102,164
More from around the web