Lets party

AOL

#1 May 23, 2009
Have you tried it?
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#2 Jun 2, 2009
Never done it..................yet. But I am FOR SURE going to have a bukkake party eventually. I cant think of many things hotter than having many hot guys' c*m all inside me and all over my body. What a delicious treat that would be.
c me

United States

#3 Jun 2, 2009
trisexual

Peterborough, Canada

#4 Jun 2, 2009
flyboy wrote:
Never done it..........yet. But I am FOR SURE going to have a bukkake party eventually. I cant think of many things hotter than having many hot guys' c*m all inside me and all over my body. What a delicious treat that would be.
After you're covered in cm, I'd rub your body with my spent cck and make you lick it clean.(After that I'm ready for more).
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#5 Jun 24, 2009
trisexual wrote:
<quoted text>
After you're covered in cm, I'd rub your body with my spent cck and make you lick it clean.(After that I'm ready for more).
That sounds totally delicious. I want you to fill me up like a water bottle.
bklynsidewinder

Fredericksburg, VA

#7 Dec 6, 2010
Wife and I have bukkake parties about every two weeks. There 4 to 8 women and around 50 guys. This past weekend my wife let me seed her black girlfriend as 15 guys shot all over her.
WTR

Williamsburg, VA

#9 Dec 6, 2010
bklynsidewinder wrote:
Wife and I have bukkake parties about every two weeks. There 4 to 8 women and around 50 guys. This past weekend my wife let me seed her black girlfriend as 15 guys shot all over her.
That is so 'Hot' wish my wife were there!!
bklynsidewinder

Fredericksburg, VA

#11 Dec 7, 2010
Does she play fertile?
Join Free

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12 Dec 7, 2010
my wildest fantasy is to be totally filled and covered in thick sperm, making my body caked with it. my tummy looking swollen from all the sperm i have swollowed
WTR

Williamsburg, VA

#13 Dec 7, 2010
bklynsidewinder wrote:
Does she play fertile?
yes she is fertile, in mid thirties she does like to play
but we have only had two guys once give her a hot facial!
george bushy

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Dec 7, 2010
bklynsidewinder wrote:
Wife and I have bukkake parties about every two weeks. There 4 to 8 women and around 50 guys. This past weekend my wife let me seed her black girlfriend as 15 guys shot all over her.
Glad you re enjoying that-but not my cup o tea.
bklynsidewinder

Fredericksburg, VA

#15 Dec 7, 2010
WTR wrote:
<quoted text>
yes she is fertile, in mid thirties she does like to play
but we have only had two guys once give her a hot facial!
....where are you two from
BukkakeBandit

Universal City, TX

#17 Jan 13, 2011
anyone know where to find a bukkake party, or sites that have that info?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#19 Mar 17, 2012
Philbert4422 wrote:
Looks so hot! Love to try it..... Chat?
You are a idiot. Do you see the dates on the comments? By now they are in there 10th fake name on here an your wanting to chat? Terrible.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#21 Mar 18, 2012
Philbert4422 wrote:
Somebody see's it. ;-)
Your technically right.
nastynate

United States

#24 Mar 24, 2014
george bushy wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you re enjoying that-but not my cup o tea.
Can I join? I have never done it before

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay whatsapp numbers (Jul '13) 3 min toby 549
masterbating hard 8 in on Skype 3 min hardonskype 1
Has anyone been caught having sex? (Dec '13) 4 min Marie in her 40s 48
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 4 min Big d 18,607
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min lai101 409,732
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min flyboytan 306,079
Nude girl Skype (Dec '12) 5 min edward 115
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Wwwwww 497,523
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min nudeboy_ 178,421
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 13 min Sexyladyyy 22,352
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••