Wife secretly wants a big cock

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#115 Apr 21, 2013
sexy jewel wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to see send me a email. My email is sexyjewelb at gmail dot com
are you on gtalk? I'll show you my 8 inch ;)
gruntusa

Far Rockaway, NY

#116 Apr 21, 2013
sexy jewel wrote:
<quoted text>
do u have yahoo msg i love big tits just back from afgan after 15 months us army sgt horny love to chat with u gruntusa00

Location hidden

#117 Apr 21, 2013
sexy jewel wrote:
<quoted text>
check you topix messages
send you a link to my pic ;)

Location hidden

#118 Apr 21, 2013
I love these big cock threads. All the men are so huge. It is amazing. Strangly I went on holiday last summer where there was a nudist beach and despite my big bump ( I was 6 months pregnant) we went to it . Any cock I saw ( including my own hubby ) , were not huge. So all you huge men out there please explain to me why this was the case.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#120 Apr 21, 2013
AsianAndrea wrote:
I think it is always dangerous to talk with your partner about previous relationships. I had a long-time boyfriend who one night pressed me to tell him about previous sexual experiences. I had quite a lot to tell him and for the night it got him really excited and we had the best sex ever. However, after that he would always bring up my past when we had an argument about anything. From now on my secrets remain that way.
Very wise, especially so if you are seeing an immature person.

Location hidden

#121 Apr 21, 2013
leanne2 wrote:
I love these big cock threads. All the men are so huge. It is amazing. Strangly I went on holiday last summer where there was a nudist beach and despite my big bump ( I was 6 months pregnant) we went to it . Any cock I saw ( including my own hubby ), were not huge. So all you huge men out there please explain to me why this was the case.
Another bright observation. The average erect penis is 5" and that is world wide.

Location hidden

#122 Apr 21, 2013
I never knew that. All the men that post here are so much bigger than that,
5th Avenue wrote:
<quoted text>
Another bright observation. The average erect penis is 5" and that is world wide.
Older West Midlands Male

Walsall, UK

#123 Apr 21, 2013
leanne2 wrote:
I never knew that. All the men that post here are so much bigger than that, <quoted text>
Im only 7inches

Naughty older male in west mids UK here

wmdave at outlook dot com

“dark-desires@hot mail.com”

Location hidden

#124 Apr 21, 2013
leanne2 wrote:
I never knew that. All the men that post here are so much bigger than that, <quoted text>
Such is the power of the internet. Men in general are more obsessed with the size of their penis than women will ever be. Too many men think it is the source of their manhood. Men also have very fragile egos so on the internet they are able to compensate for what they think is lacking. The sad truth is that less than one out of every four women will ever experience an orgasm by penetration alone regardless of the size that is penetrating them.
michelle

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#125 Apr 21, 2013
i,d love one never had black before

Since: Feb 12

Middletown, OH

#126 Apr 21, 2013
michelle wrote:
. Wuere do u live, look like and age?
michelle

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#127 Apr 21, 2013
blkdaddy11 wrote:
<quoted text>. Wuere do u live, look like and age?
i,m blonde 5ft 7in blue eyes size 10 25years and i live in the uk

“I got that milkshake”

Location hidden

#129 Apr 21, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text> i,m blonde 5ft 7in blue eyes size 10 25years and i live in the uk
k ik me TheSly we can trade ;)
Anonymous

Vancouver, Canada

#130 Apr 22, 2013
Message me Leanne. I have a horsedick.

Location hidden

#131 Apr 22, 2013
leanne2 wrote:
Yeah, sure they are. Excuse me, the tooth fairy is outside my window.

Location hidden

#132 Apr 22, 2013
michelle wrote:
Just so you know for the future. A "black" person is one that has darker pigment in the skin. There is, essentially, no other difference outside of superficiality, as in Asians contrasted to Northern Europeans.

“Love Flashing”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#134 Apr 22, 2013
My wife n I received a couples massage for Xmass from the kids. I was being rubbed by a gal and the wife by a good looking strong guy. During the massage my wife was moaning loudly. It was a pain pleasure thing but it sounded very sensual. The girl Massuse and I were laughing out loud we all had a laugh.
After the massuse's left and we were to get dressed my wife jumped onto my table. She was very wet. I told her n she denied it. Later in the car home I kept bringing up that tht man made her moan n groan n it made her wet Again she denied it. Later that night when my koock was as deep as I could get I started to talk to her about the man that was making her moan. I asked her if she thought his kooock was bigger than mine. I said I bet he's bigger longer n thicker. Imagine he big long koock inside you right now deeper than me. Stretching you n pounding you deeper She came so hard and so fast. No mater what she says that she doesn't want a bigger kooock than mine, I know the truth. I tell her on occasion now when making love. She deserves a bigger longer thicker koock than I have n I tell her she can an will get it. And that I want to watch. I want to get her right after she has kuuum hard on a big dik. After he has filled her with his load. And then she kuums.

When I ask her her fantasies she denies having any. I don't know anyone who doesn't have any. I believe she is afraid to tell me. Because no matter what they are. I will do everything I can to make them kuuum true. She's afrid of that.
fastdoo

Maple Grove, MN

#137 Apr 23, 2013
IF you get her a bigger co ck make sure it is not to big

“Love Flashing”

Since: Sep 12

Phoenix, AZ

#139 Apr 23, 2013
leanne2 wrote:
I love these big cock threads. All the men are so huge. It is amazing. Strangly I went on holiday last summer where there was a nudist beach and despite my big bump ( I was 6 months pregnant) we went to it . Any cock I saw ( including my own hubby ), were not huge. So all you huge men out there please explain to me why this was the case.
I have been to many nudist resorts and beaches. I myself am 6.5" and if I but the ruler into the base, push it in a bit like I was the using in deep I am 7". But soft I am not much to look at. I have seen some koocks at the nudist places that u can just tell they are thick and will grow lager than 7 maybe 8-9". Rarely have I ever seen a man even half hard at these places.
white_big_tits

Opwijk, Belgium

#141 Apr 23, 2013
Hi!I am a white wife,from 25 years old.I am blonde,1.78 meters tall,64 kilograms,blue eyes and 36D t*ts!
1 month ago i CHEATED on my husband at our vacation!I f*cked with 2 black boys!They were very big (11-12) inch!I want to do this again!Maybe here is/are (some) black boy(s) who want to f*ck with me again!xx
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min T72and 221,345
Gay/bi k.k 2 min indaigirl 70,438
Skype usernames male or females put here (Jun '12) 2 min Spencer_ling69 10,731
stroke to my skinny nerdy 25 year old wife pics 2 min wifesharer2 1
New dirty k..k 2 min keltey67 111,095
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min john 86,556
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Louis 1,252,655
Mothers Masturbating sons (Nov '12) 28 min Ross2785 1,492
More from around the web