Has anyone gotten their stepmom or st...

Has anyone gotten their stepmom or stepsister pregnant?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Mike

New City, NY

#1 Dec 18, 2008
I just found out that my stepmom is pregnant, and I am the father. My dad had a vasectomy a few years ago, and my stepmom wanted to get pregnant. We had unprotected sex twice, and I guess it worked. I have had sex with my stepsister, but she is on the pill.
brandon

Cumming, GA

#3 Jan 14, 2009
well my stepmom only gave me oral a few months ago. shes 6 months pregnant but i didnt have anything to do w/ it..i swear...my dad got her pregnant. so..bby bro for me. im psyched!
josh

Wenonah, NJ

#4 Jan 14, 2009
I got my stepsister pregnant have noter one she live with me.
Mike

New City, NY

#7 Jan 15, 2009
In an earlier post I mentioned that I got my stepmom pregnant. She is real happy that she is going to have my baby. I am now dating my step sister, and we already have had sex many times. She went off the pill and wants to get pregnant too. She thinks that it would be a good idea to have the 2 kids grow up together. I didn't realize that she had gone off the pill, so she might already be pregnant too. She is a fanastic person and awesome lover!
brandon

Cumming, GA

#8 Jan 15, 2009
wow mike! im sure its never a dull moment at your place! you and i are kinda in the same position. like i said in my last post my stepmom is pregnant (not mine, lol), but now my gf wants to get pregnant too. we've been having unprotected sex for a few weeks now, so hopefully it wont be too long. good luck to you man!

“Etc - End of Thinking Capacity”

Since: Nov 08

Australia

#9 Jan 15, 2009
Mike wrote:
In an earlier post I mentioned that I got my stepmom pregnant. She is real happy that she is going to have my baby. I am now dating my step sister, and we already have had sex many times. She went off the pill and wants to get pregnant too. She thinks that it would be a good idea to have the 2 kids grow up together. I didn't realize that she had gone off the pill, so she might already be pregnant too. She is a fanastic person and awesome lover!
great job mike, you're the man!
Heidi

Kenosha, WI

#10 Jan 15, 2009
Mike wrote:
I just found out that my stepmom is pregnant, and I am the father. My dad had a vasectomy a few years ago, and my stepmom wanted to get pregnant. We had unprotected sex twice, and I guess it worked. I have had sex with my stepsister, but she is on the pill.
how's your dad taking the news of his miracle child..does he suspect you??
wrkingmother

Middleville, MI

#11 Jan 16, 2009
Mike wrote:
Does your stepmom know you are doing her daughter? Does your stepsister know you are the father of your stepmothers baby?
Mike

New City, NY

#12 Jan 16, 2009
wrkingmother wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your stepmom know you are doing her daughter? Does your stepsister know you are the father of your stepmothers baby?
Yes, they both know about it. My sister took an EPT yesterday and it was positive.
wrkingmother

Middleville, MI

#13 Jan 16, 2009
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they both know about it. My sister took an EPT yesterday and it was positive.
What about your dad, what does he know?
Mike

New City, NY

#14 Jan 16, 2009
He knows about my stepmom, but I haven't told him about my stepsister yet.
Phil

New York, NY

#15 Jan 18, 2009
Yo whats he like
Freaks

Richmond Hill, Canada

#16 Feb 7, 2009
Guys need help southern american bastards
Freaks

Richmond Hill, Canada

#17 Feb 7, 2009
burn in hell GET HELP UR ILL AND DISGUSTING might as well have it with ur real mom and sister and throw in ur dad too retards
Mr - B

AOL

#19 Feb 23, 2009
Mike wrote:
I know how she got pregnant but I'd like to know if your dad knew you and your stepmom were having sex ? Now the question is , who does your stepmom prefer for sex , you or your dad ? Are you both still having sex ? As for your stepsister , what are the plans for both of you ? Is there another female within your family you missed ?

Since: Dec 08

Western Chicago suburbs

#20 Feb 23, 2009
And he says that he's in New York State, not Arkansas. Hillbillies must be expanding.

Since: Jan 09

Grand Rapids, MI

#21 Feb 23, 2009
Zagg wrote:
And he says that he's in New York State, not Arkansas. Hillbillies must be expanding.
LOL - Mostly on Topix...Trolls come from everywhere.
Jerry Springer

Decatur, IL

#22 Feb 23, 2009
Zagg wrote:
Please call me, I'd love to have you all on my show.

You know what the song says: "What the world needs now is LOVE, sweet LOVE - it's the only thing that there's just too little of..."

Don't listen to the naysayers - keep right on making creampie with your stepmothers and step sisters!

Since: Dec 08

Western Chicago suburbs

#23 Feb 23, 2009
Indy_Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - Mostly on Topix...Trolls come from everywhere.
Right. This place is full of them.
Cool

Seattle, WA

#24 Feb 23, 2009
Jerry Springer wrote:
<quoted text>
Please call me, I'd love to have you all on my show.
You know what the song says: "What the world needs now is LOVE, sweet LOVE - it's the only thing that there's just too little of..."
Don't listen to the naysayers - keep right on making creampie with your stepmothers and step sisters!
Thanks Jerry! Is it true that you pay the guests on your show $5,000 each to appear?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Daddy 4 smooth teen 1,450,188
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min Xxxxgr 328,861
Male sex dehradun. Gay sex near dehradun. (Apr '15) 2 min sammer 5,799
would you have bareback with a relative 2 min jdarvill676 23
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Whoisslade 222,875
gay whatsapp numbers (Oct '13) 3 min Yugraj69 7,988
Help me get exposed! 3 min otyget76 92
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 5 min Drout2202 182,391
Gay/bi k.k 5 min Jaybb011 138,414
More from around the web