Eating a girl out from behind
Ranger

Canonsburg, PA

#287 Oct 9, 2013
What if the girls farts in your face while you're doing it?
Fdo

UK

#288 Oct 31, 2013
Let me do that to you!
Michaela

Brooklyn, NY

#289 Oct 31, 2013
When my Bf gets in behind, I know whats going to happen. He is going to start licking and tonguing my a$$, and then he's going to do me back there. Part of me gets nervous, and part of me gets so excited. I just love the way he takes charge! If I say not tonight baby, he just says yes, tonight. He is a great lover though, makes sure I'm very loose and relaxed before he slips that nanacona in there.
Michaela

Brooklyn, NY

#293 Oct 31, 2013
peter wrote:
<quoted text> u like it up your ass
Yes and no. I love feeling “dirty”, and knowing there is nothing I can do to stop him, as once he decides that’s where he’s going, that’s where he’s going. I don’t like the way it feels at first, takes me a couple of minutes to adjust, and you have that same full feeling you have when you’re doing a BM. But after a little while it feels pretty good, with the friction and all, and I use my rabbit. Don’t like the part after when all of him and the lube comes out.
Ironslice

Auburn, WA

#294 Oct 31, 2013
Wife doesn't let me eat her out anymore. So sad :(
Melinda

Brooklyn, NY

#295 Oct 31, 2013
Ironslice wrote:
Wife doesn't let me eat her out anymore. So sad :(
Why the hell not?!?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#299 Oct 31, 2013
Melinda wrote:
<quoted text> Why the hell not?!?
Maybe his breathe smells lol :))
frank

Fairmont, WV

#300 Feb 16, 2014
Lucylou wrote:
I love sticking my butt in the air and being eaten from behind, sometimes soft and slowIy and sometimes I push myself back on to his face and sort of grind on him so he gets deep in to me. Also he can lick my butt while he's back there LOL! Ladies you should try it!
i always wanted to do that to a nice bubble butt. frank
frank

Fairmont, WV

#301 Feb 16, 2014
where u from....i am from wheeling wv
frank

Fairmont, WV

#302 Feb 16, 2014
Ranger wrote:
What if the girls farts in your face while you're doing it?
thats a problem i dont want a woman to shit in my face. when eattin her ass.
I love

Haslet, TX

#303 Apr 7, 2014
Nicole 18f wrote:
Personally I love licking a girl from behind, and being licked from behind.
Nicole talk about the first time you licked the pucker hole.... please
I love

Haslet, TX

#304 Apr 7, 2014
Any women want to sit on my face?
AdoniS

Greenfield, MA

#306 Apr 7, 2014
[Lucylou like the way you think snapchat me ybz-ny

“I Enjoy Making New Friends”

Since: Nov 13

New England, USA

#307 Apr 7, 2014
I Absolutely LOVE giving oral pleasure all females that appreciate it. So many different ways of doing it and that is a good one.
Rashida15

Atlanta, GA

#308 Apr 7, 2014
oh my dam I love that, I'd be on my bf on top laying down with him in me cause were doing it, me and him will be kissing and this one other friend he will spread my azzchks and start eating me from behind and then fingering me! so hot hot
Big Mike

Yigo, Guam

#310 Apr 7, 2014
I can't remember of how many nationality of hot young women I've eaten by doggystyle or even sitting straight up on my face while watching my Anacondick rise hard and very thick by their aroma and taste
Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#311 May 9, 2014
Do you girls love anal to
Buttcracklicker

Springfield, NJ

#312 Jun 15, 2014
I love to lick a women pu-/- and butt though I prefer the butt as she's on her hands and knees. Would do every night with nothing in return don't care for bjs although love when my wife eats my butt I have never had sex with her without eating either her pu---or butt first I don't believe in quickies it's not worth taking my clothes off unless it's a couple hours only time I don't is if we're having an butt eating competition I consider myself average in most category's but I always please she has at least 6 orgasms and as many as 32 at a time but wish she would do more alow me to penetrate anal or do things more often or 69 etc also I like belt play to be punished if naughty or not done right she don't any suggestions
Buttcracklicker

Springfield, NJ

#313 Jun 15, 2014
Any suggestions on how to go about getting the things I want and to have more fun and wanting to be whipped black and blue by a hot woman is that wrong or freakish I hope not please give advice
Kdub

Broken Arrow, OK

#315 Mar 20, 2015
I love it and rimming the ass too
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min massiveric 359,240
Lesbian raped by a man 1 min thicbbody_chels 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Hoteh22 1,511,667
Wives having sex in adult theaters (Jan '08) 2 min tim 5,501
Snapchat gay Poland Polska (Feb '14) 2 min wlkp 3,506
Role play 2 min person x 2
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 2 min Lauren 58,425
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 3 min Casual 254,640
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 3 min smallcock68 156,707
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 5 min Jimmysausages 26,146
More from around the web