Do you ever shower nude in public places?

Created by johny on Oct 28, 2008

160 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, at the public pool

Yes, at PE

Yes, I expose myself

Yes, I shower in groups

No

Naked Girl

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2008
Yes I shower in High school PE with my friends. There are no curtains to cover your privates so we basically see each other.

Also at the public pool there are no curtains too. I shower naked in the ladies locker room
sexy lady

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2008
I actually enjoy showering nude. I had showers with both genders in the same locker room a few times. they have those locker rooms in dif. countries.

Once I went up to a guy, he looked at my pussy, ass, and boobs. and said" Hottie"

We then shouwered naked together with no curtains and started having intercourse

felt nice
Naked Girl

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2008
what happened after?
sexy lady

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2008
No one looked at us. thye just thought we were crazy.

I met up with guy at his place and started a relationship.

Now we see each other everyday and do it every day
Diane

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Oct 29, 2008
sexy lady wrote:
I actually enjoy showering nude. I had showers with both genders in the same locker room a few times. they have those locker rooms in dif. countries.
This is not uncommon in some European countries, but in my experience it is very matter of fact and completely non-sexual.
Bernie Schlongworth

Baltimore, MD

#6 Mar 29, 2011
What about like at the beach where the are showers which have no roof and are open on the bottom so you can be seen enough so the vice police can make sure you are only getting the crud from the ocean off?
thor

Peru

#7 Mar 29, 2011
I shower naked in communal showers after sports or gym.Not only to refresh myself but for reasons of hygien and cleanliness. For sake of hygiene, I shampoo my hair, Y soap armpits, genitals, buuts crack and feet. All guys do it here so no big deal.
thor

Peru

#8 Mar 29, 2011
I like to be naked and to be seen naked. Always liked it.
Join Free
treace

Berwick, Australia

#9 Apr 25, 2011
I showered in a resort shower once that had no curtain on it. People were coming in and out all the time. I timed it right, got nude and went for it. I dont think anyone saw.
sallygirl

Fort Worth, TX

#11 May 3, 2011
I've done this at the pool not a big deal at all
Anon

Barstow, CA

#13 Nov 10, 2011
Use the public showers all the time down at the beach. Some curious like to look and compare penises.
Peter Otool

Owings Mills, MD

#14 Nov 27, 2011
Tenth Street Baths in Manhattan has saunas aplenty plus PLUS there are showers next to them ALSO. Most of the stalls can handle more than one person. One of the showers is a Swiss showers and can handle a miniorgy.

Since: Dec 10

Havelock, NC

#15 Nov 27, 2011
Yes at plubic pools, PE, Gyms, and when I wad in the Army they had open showers.

“11B is my mos i kill people”

Since: Nov 11

Kuwait, Kuwait

#16 Nov 27, 2011
yea in pe at highschool and now everyday because i am in the army

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny nun 4 min Nun 7
Looking for a milf like me ? 4 min mike 25 10
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min StacyDirty 314,966
desi females 4 min Imran Aka Imy 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min reach-for-7he-sky 506,154
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min mattlow89 184,351
Bra size and age? 6 min bighardcock 2,640
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Madeofmeat 420,041
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min Samses50 25,653

Human Sexuality People Search