Do you ever shower nude in public pla...

Do you ever shower nude in public places?

Created by johny on Oct 28, 2008

221 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, at the public pool

Yes, at PE

Yes, I expose myself

Yes, I shower in groups

No

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Naked Girl

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2008
Yes I shower in High school PE with my friends. There are no curtains to cover your privates so we basically see each other.

Also at the public pool there are no curtains too. I shower naked in the ladies locker room
sexy lady

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2008
I actually enjoy showering nude. I had showers with both genders in the same locker room a few times. they have those locker rooms in dif. countries.

Once I went up to a guy, he looked at my pussy, ass, and boobs. and said" Hottie"

We then shouwered naked together with no curtains and started having intercourse

felt nice
Naked Girl

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2008
what happened after?
sexy lady

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2008
No one looked at us. thye just thought we were crazy.

I met up with guy at his place and started a relationship.

Now we see each other everyday and do it every day
Diane

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Oct 29, 2008
sexy lady wrote:
I actually enjoy showering nude. I had showers with both genders in the same locker room a few times. they have those locker rooms in dif. countries.
This is not uncommon in some European countries, but in my experience it is very matter of fact and completely non-sexual.
Bernie Schlongworth

Baltimore, MD

#6 Mar 29, 2011
What about like at the beach where the are showers which have no roof and are open on the bottom so you can be seen enough so the vice police can make sure you are only getting the crud from the ocean off?
thor

Peru

#7 Mar 29, 2011
I shower naked in communal showers after sports or gym.Not only to refresh myself but for reasons of hygien and cleanliness. For sake of hygiene, I shampoo my hair, Y soap armpits, genitals, buuts crack and feet. All guys do it here so no big deal.
thor

Peru

#8 Mar 29, 2011
I like to be naked and to be seen naked. Always liked it.
Join Free
treace

Berwick, Australia

#9 Apr 25, 2011
I showered in a resort shower once that had no curtain on it. People were coming in and out all the time. I timed it right, got nude and went for it. I dont think anyone saw.
sallygirl

Fort Worth, TX

#11 May 3, 2011
I've done this at the pool not a big deal at all
Anon

Barstow, CA

#13 Nov 10, 2011
Use the public showers all the time down at the beach. Some curious like to look and compare penises.
Peter Otool

Owings Mills, MD

#14 Nov 27, 2011
Tenth Street Baths in Manhattan has saunas aplenty plus PLUS there are showers next to them ALSO. Most of the stalls can handle more than one person. One of the showers is a Swiss showers and can handle a miniorgy.

Since: Dec 10

Havelock, NC

#15 Nov 27, 2011
Yes at plubic pools, PE, Gyms, and when I wad in the Army they had open showers.

“11B is my mos i kill people”

Since: Nov 11

Kuwait, Kuwait

#16 Nov 27, 2011
yea in pe at highschool and now everyday because i am in the army
youngbutfree

Bellevue, WA

#17 Apr 23, 2015
Men's locker room yeah. First time in front of a womanot was at a pool that had family bathrooms, and my lock didn't wor and I found that out when the woman walked in as I was getting ready to shower. Now I actually go to this 1980s pool that is nice and new, but has the spirit of the 80s ;) and by that I mean there is one locker room, and family if you are uncomfortable. It's awesome, cuz me and my friends go all the time and we can chat even in the locker room with the ladies
damien

Lima, Peru

#18 Jun 6, 2015
I hav showered naked in public places, got boners also,girls like to look,With one of them we ended in bed;glorious sex!
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#19 Jun 6, 2015
Yes and it kind of makes me wonder whenever I hear of someone who thinks it's strange, or somehow wrong. Showers are made for getting naked and rinsing off like a public pool, I start the shower and get under the spry then take off my swim shorts and rinse them then drop them on the floor so I can get about the business of it. No I don't get erections but still I love the looks I get when the next shower head over has somebody's litt dau standing next to me! When I know she's looking and I'm facing her I nonchalantly reached down and pull the skin back so that I can rinse out from under that and then I manipulate my cawk and balls around to make sure they get rinsed well. When my back is to somebody like that, somebody's dau or son I like to reach back around both hands and spread my cheeks wide so they can see my (*) as a rinsed that LOL! Gotta be careful not to do anything that could be interpreted as overtly sexual of course.
Craig

United States

#20 Jun 22, 2015
Just a couple weeks ago my wife and her friend and the friends husband were going camping. The day of he was told he needed to work the weekend and so just his wife went with us. Frankly we were fine with that as he is mostly a jerk especially when drinking. His wife even seemed relieved. We spspent much of the day floating on the river. Wife and her friend, quite relaxed from several drinks and the jerk husband gone, even took off their bikini tops when no one was around. That evening we got back to the campsite after dark and headed down to the showers to rinse the sand off. The womens showers were closed because the drains had clogged. My wife and her friend asked if there were any guys in the mens side. After I checked and confirmed no, they came in and told me to shower with them. They were still pretty drunk and happy. Within minutes of getting in the showers two older guys came in. They were a little shocked to see two young naked ladies there but the wives encouraged them to come in. Apparently they weren't too worried about being seen. Us guys were all pretty hard watching them giggle and shower, one guy even came just watching and hurried out. The other guy just took his time. I usually feel pretty confident in my manhood but this old guy was hung huge. The ladies had noticed and were soon showering right next to him. My wifes friend grabbed her soap and started lathering him up while my wife was standing in front of him, doing a thorough job of washing her boobs. Soon he had unloaded all over, grabbed his towel and left. The wives thanked me for my patience and after a quick whisper between them her friend got on her knees and started sucking on my balls. My wife had never done that before but it was incredible. After a minute or two of that my wife took me in her mouth and it was soon over for me. The rest of the weekend was great, more floating on the river in the day and great sex at night with a little extra fun from the friend. Her husband never knew how much he missed and none of us will tell him.

Since: Dec 14

Location hidden

#21 Jun 22, 2015
I do shower naked in public places. If you see something I have that interest you cool! Look all you want. Take pictures if you love too! If you want to fool around go for it. I will let you know what I will do and not! Not afraid for someone look me up and down. Not afraid that someone wants to rape my beautiful butt! Or someone going to froce there mouth on me. Shower dry off go on with my life. Don't think much of any thing else.
Maria

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Wednesday Jul 8
Yes in P.E. We have to shower completely naked and there is only one locker room since it is an old building so we shower with boys and the gym teacher watches ... No curtains basically get naked take shower get dressed, I personally don't mind being naked infringement of my entire gym class

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 8 min pacasso49 20,013
Dirty ki...k 8 min mrc1877 177,333
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min Fuckme113 911,673
Have you ever had sex with a family member? (Aug '13) 9 min James 2,148
Sex with the Preacher's wife! (Nov '11) 10 min Peach 79
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 10 min nice gentlemen 41,287
Any girls like to watch guys masturbate? (Jul '12) 10 min Raaj 2,510
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 11 min asap_niles 445,336
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 33 min Stirling Moss 14,304
More from around the web