Nothing feels better than when my bla...

Nothing feels better than when my black anaconda enters a tight white girl!!

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Since: Oct 08

United States

#1 Oct 21, 2008
Straight up I love white girls!!!! All of them are soo sexy and in bed NONE ARE BETTER!!!!

All you sexy white young tangs keep throwing us hung brothas that love!!! We promise not to tell your bf, dad or husband afterwards!!!!!

Peace!!

Since: Apr 08

Inwood, WV

#2 Oct 21, 2008
nchance1985 wrote:
Straight up I love white girls!!!! All of them are soo sexy and in bed NONE ARE BETTER!!!!
All you sexy white young tangs keep throwing us hung brothas that love!!! We promise not to tell your bf, dad or husband afterwards!!!!!
Peace!!
They'll keep that in mind I'm sure.
Cliff

Tuckahoe, NY

#3 Oct 21, 2008
I'm a 20 year old black college student and most of the women that I have dated were white. The white girl is curious about the statement, "once you go black you never go back." I find that this statement is very true in my situation. I have had sex with many women ( I started having sex when I was 13 with my white 7th grade teacher), and now at my dorm, every girl that I have had sex with is white. They tell me that it feels better when they have sex with me. For example, My room mates sister, who is white, came to sleep over with us on saturday. I took her virginity last week and she wanted more sex from me because she tried to have sex with a white boy from her high school, and he was unsatisfying at 5 inches. She wanted to ride my 11 incher again. We f*cked all day saturday and sunday. I came 13 times in the 36 hours that we were together. She told me not to worry about using a condom because she really wants to get pregnant. My romm mate (her brother) does care that I'm f*cking her. In fact he was the one who set us up so that she could lose her virginity. She is one hot 16 year old whit girl with 38 DD tits that have pierced nipples. She's coming back this friday night to continue our sexcapade.
Nick

United States

#4 Oct 21, 2008
Cliff wrote:
I'm a 20 year old black college student and most of the women that I have dated were white. The white girl is curious about the statement, "once you go black you never go back." I find that this statement is very true in my situation. I have had sex with many women ( I started having sex when I was 13 with my white 7th grade teacher), and now at my dorm, every girl that I have had sex with is white. They tell me that it feels better when they have sex with me. For example, My room mates sister, who is white, came to sleep over with us on saturday. I took her virginity last week and she wanted more sex from me because she tried to have sex with a white boy from her high school, and he was unsatisfying at 5 inches. She wanted to ride my 11 incher again. We f*cked all day saturday and sunday. I came 13 times in the 36 hours that we were together. She told me not to worry about using a condom because she really wants to get pregnant. My romm mate (her brother) does care that I'm f*cking her. In fact he was the one who set us up so that she could lose her virginity. She is one hot 16 year old whit girl with 38 DD tits that have pierced nipples. She's coming back this friday night to continue our sexcapade.
Sorry, but dude that is not right. 16 is a bit young don't you think?? You are a man and she is a pup... Odds are she is 14 and lying to you... Be careful

Since: Oct 08

United States

#5 Oct 22, 2008
Cliff wrote:
I'm a 20 year old black college student and most of the women that I have dated were white. The white girl is curious about the statement, "once you go black you never go back." I find that this statement is very true in my situation. I have had sex with many women ( I started having sex when I was 13 with my white 7th grade teacher), and now at my dorm, every girl that I have had sex with is white. They tell me that it feels better when they have sex with me. For example, My room mates sister, who is white, came to sleep over with us on saturday. I took her virginity last week and she wanted more sex from me because she tried to have sex with a white boy from her high school, and he was unsatisfying at 5 inches. She wanted to ride my 11 incher again. We f*cked all day saturday and sunday. I came 13 times in the 36 hours that we were together. She told me not to worry about using a condom because she really wants to get pregnant. My romm mate (her brother) does care that I'm f*cking her. In fact he was the one who set us up so that she could lose her virginity. She is one hot 16 year old whit girl with 38 DD tits that have pierced nipples. She's coming back this friday night to continue our sexcapade.
Damn my brotha! Keep knocking out those young white girls! I love the look on their face the first time a "real dick" enters them for the first time. I coupld of older white ladies told me their first time sleeping with a black man was like losing their virginity all over again!
MiME

Grand Blanc, MI

#6 Oct 22, 2008
never tried a white girl. you make it sound like i missed out on something!lol

Since: Apr 08

Inwood, WV

#7 Oct 22, 2008
MiME wrote:
never tried a white girl. you make it sound like i missed out on something!lol
I've been with both white and black girls (I'm white) and they all felt good. Some of the white girls were more inhibited then some of the black girls but otherwise it was good times had by all. I do like dipping in the chocolate though.
MiME

Grand Blanc, MI

#8 Oct 22, 2008
I love chocolate. i just do. one reason why I never tried a White girl is because it is so segregated where I am. ( I'm Black)and the chances of my being accused of rape were to high. I kidda feeling deprived now
Join Free

Since: Oct 08

United States

#9 Oct 22, 2008
MiME wrote:
never tried a white girl. you make it sound like i missed out on something!lol
Hey my brotha, I might not have much luck with the white girls in Wyoming either! Now down south, ummm, ummm dats a different story. Come visit sometimes. If your a decent looking guy, it will be easy for you in the south.
Cliff

Tuckahoe, NY

#10 Oct 22, 2008
nchance1985 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn my brotha! Keep knocking out those young white girls! I love the look on their face the first time a "real dick" enters them for the first time. I coupld of older white ladies told me their first time sleeping with a black man was like losing their virginity all over again!
I always have prefered a white girl over a black girl. They love the feel of my big black 11 incher sliding into them, possibly to areas where no one has reached before. They are not afraid of getting pregnant, because they usually tell me to cum in their p*ssy. I also like to tap white *ss because they scream when I go balls deep, and I always do that. I even had my p*nis pierced to add to the pleasure. You should try getting yours pierced too, it hurts but when you get to use it it slamming.
MiME

Grand Blanc, MI

#11 Oct 22, 2008
lol lolsounds like star trak

"where no man has ever gone before!!!" LOL LOL
MiME

Grand Blanc, MI

#12 Oct 22, 2008
nchance1985 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my brotha, I might not have much luck with the white girls in Wyoming either! Now down south, ummm, ummm dats a different story. Come visit sometimes. If your a decent looking guy, it will be easy for you in the south.
I keep fit. I dodn't lift wieghts but I do stress fitness. for gymnastics. I just might slip down there and see what yall have. you say they like it big?
ron1

Shelter Island Heights, NY

#13 Feb 9, 2010
inever been with a white women but iwould love to there,s noting rong withit and im from jersey not a lot of places here is going for it to but yes i still will like to get with one of they sexy white ass,s with my big ten an ahalf inch that i have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 1 min Dean654321 13,287
Horny snapchat usernames (Jan '13) 1 min victoriaross4 5,877
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Dirty daddy 384,487
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 1 min maddie 37,062
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min cam4winston 783,711
Gay snapchat users (Jan '13) 1 min dressedupsex 7,861
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 2 min meface 10,704
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Sendmedikpicss 801,550
Dirty ki...k 2 min Andste 106,616
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 12 min Nir 108,152
More from around the web