Since: Jan 12

Fontana, CA

#1 Feb 1, 2012
I am very much into women but I can't keep the thought of giving another guy a handjob out of my head. How do I get past the nerves to be able to go through with it, and also what do I do if his cum gets all over my hand? Lick it up or wipe it off??
8inches hard

Dunbar, PA

#2 Feb 1, 2012
Did you ever see another one up close how long you been thinking about it

Fontana, CA

#4 Feb 2, 2012
Can anyone help me on doing this?
Dylan

Waynesburg, PA

#5 Feb 4, 2012
I honestly want to give a handjob so bad too. I'm completely straight but even wouldn't mind rubbing c**cks together with another guy

Lake Forest, CA

#6 Feb 6, 2012
Dylan wrote:
I honestly want to give a handjob so bad too. I'm completely straight but even wouldn't mind rubbing c**cks together with another guy
I'm straight and have a gf. I want to do this and honestly would be open to more if it lead to it.
Awesomeperson

Panama City, FL

#7 Feb 6, 2012
Chip chop wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm straight and have a gf. I want to do this and honestly would be open to more if it lead to it.
Y don't u 2 try it together if possible?

Lake Forest, CA

#8 Feb 6, 2012
Awesomeperson wrote:
<quoted text>Y don't u 2 try it together if possible?
We could, but I wanna give a handjob
Awesomeperson

Panama City, FL

#9 Feb 6, 2012
Chip chop wrote:
<quoted text>
We could, but I wanna give a handjob
U can both give each other a handjob.
Join Free

Lake Forest, CA

#10 Feb 6, 2012
Awesomeperson wrote:
<quoted text>U can both give each other a handjob.
Obviously you have read any of the post
Awesomeperson

Panama City, FL

#11 Feb 6, 2012
Chip chop wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have read any of the post
O,fogot u have gf.Srry!
Dylan

Waynesburg, PA

#12 Feb 8, 2012
Awesomeperson wrote:
<quoted text>O,fogot u have gf.Srry!
well I think it would be fun to try. I would rub my c**ck all over your c**ck and rub both of then together. Hopefully we can c*m at the same time on each other
Awesomeperson

Panama City, FL

#14 Feb 8, 2012
Dylan wrote:
<quoted text>well I think it would be fun to try. I would rub my c**ck all over your c**ck and rub both of then together. Hopefully we can c*m at the same time on each other
Srry man,I'm not gay.

United States

#15 Feb 8, 2012
I've been wondering the same thing about giving another guy a handjob ... If anyones interested to talk send me an email to jesse_3122@yahoo.com im 18 btw ...

Since: Nov 11

York, PA

#16 Feb 8, 2012
Being gay or str8 has nothing to do with it, its a h/j, you sit and play with your own tool so whats the difference, just reach out and hold it softly, start to massage it and squeeze gently as you move it back and forth, look him in the eyes and smile and watch him get hot than you see the head getting bigger and the shaft getting harder just kneel down and put your mouth around it than if you did a really good job you will be rewarded with a hot juicy load....Suzy

“Dont take me to seriously lol”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#18 Feb 9, 2012
Chip chop wrote:
I am very much into women but I can't keep the thought of giving another guy a handjob out of my head. How do I get past the nerves to be able to go through with it, and also what do I do if his cum gets all over my hand? Lick it up or wipe it off??
You should lick it up silly dont let it go to waste. Better still just blow him.
Dylan

New York, NY

#20 May 28, 2013
Awesomeperson wrote:
<quoted text>Srry man,I'm not gay.
i still haven't did it it and want to give and maybe receive a handjob

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min biggmax2 537,054
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min 17krorob 36,446
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Badongto 458,817
Sexy Snapchat girls from the UK (May '13) 3 min Harmlessfun247 1,145
Showing wife on Skype 4 min Andychere 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Anon 205,515
Any guys wanna chat with a horny little blond s... (Jun '13) 4 min harryjamesonwilliams 55
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min snt91 346,910

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE