Cuckold cleanup
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cute Cindy

South Africa

#23 Dec 8, 2012
My hubby alsom likes this especially after he's watched me with two other guys. They mest both fill me then he lies under me and takes the whole cream pie then does me himslf. Thats sooooo hot ! Get back to us on his skype richard.bertrams
Antonio

UK

#25 Dec 12, 2012
Cute Cindy wrote:
My hubby alsom likes this especially after he's watched me with two other guys. They mest both fill me then he lies under me and takes the whole cream pie then does me himslf. Thats sooooo hot ! Get back to us on his skype richard.bertrams
Wow Cute Cindy that is a very very hot story. You have a VERY good cuckold husband able to lick up all that baby batter.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#28 Dec 12, 2012
joAnn wrote:
I. Have. Cucked. Hubby. For. 7)rs. He. Cleans. Both. Me. And. My. Lover. I have. Introduced. Both. By. Neice. And. My. Mother. To. Black. Men. And. Now. He. Cleans. My. Mother. And. Her. Black. Bull
wow jo ann so hot your post. email me at tcsfun1953 at yahoo dot com
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#29 Dec 13, 2012
joAnn wrote:
I. Have. Cucked. Hubby. For. 7)rs. He. Cleans. Both. Me. And. My. Lover. I have. Introduced. Both. By. Neice. And. My. Mother. To. Black. Men. And. Now. He. Cleans. My. Mother. And. Her. Black. Bull
nice would love to b your hubby
jackietheslut

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#31 Feb 24, 2013
I want to be a cuck
Freddy

Cherry Hill, NJ

#33 Feb 24, 2013
My wife makes me clean up the bull first, then her. She usually sits on my face and just rubs her mans load and her p#ssy juices all over my face. I get hard just thinking about it.
dpoolfx

Houston, TX

#36 Mar 7, 2013
married bottom cuckold with a sexy sltwfe. looking to share pics and get told what a good whre she is while serving as your meat sheath. dpoolfx at yahoo dot com if we can serve. she loves bbc and getting stretched and shared and taking loads bareback, even though she isn't on the pill. she says my mouth is all the birth control she needs.
Teen Lover

Hatfield, UK

#37 Mar 7, 2013
I'm not afraid to admit that i'm addicted to sucking another guys warm salty gorgeous Sp*nk from a girls p*ssy, my young sex friend plays on it, & a few weeks ago we were at a party, & when i saw Holly going upstairs, i gave it 20 mins, & basically i had to save her, must have been a dozen horni men around the bed waiting to f*ck her, Holly gave me a bollocking coz i let a guy F*ck her n c*m in her after she called me & wanted out, watching other men shoot their lovely tasty c*m inside her ass is horni as hell, after i cuddled her naked slippery body, i kissed her all the way down to her P*ssy, & i sucked thick sp*nk from holly's little bum hole aswell, i let her sh*g who she wants & she loves me like mad..Shame we split up coz i made a pass at her 14 yr old sis,what a w*nker i am!! Any girls out there want sum of that, leave addy address xx
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 1 min golu 70,171
Share naughty snapchat girls (Jan '14) 2 min revkev000 383
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Oct '12) 2 min Gar 33,894
New dirty k..k 2 min male4all 115,604
Family orgy 2 min rainmaker2016 109
Sex with a farm animal? I will share my story (Jul '14) 2 min Ozfarmer71 349
I love semen facials (Jun '11) 2 min walt386 5,092
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min mxgay 1,259,503
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 4 min Mature4fun 225,141
Gay/bi k.k 8 min Boojofun 73,129
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 15 min Show off 1984 21,365
More from around the web