Since: Mar 09

Rome, GA

#1 Mar 28, 2009
I have always (since I was a kid) adored long fingernails on women. I never cared for the freakishly long (you know the kind that curl around and look vaguely reminiscent of wooly mamoth tusks with paint) but nails that range from .5" french manicures on out to about 1"-1.5" inches with a slight curve (not pointed). For some reason I also love blue/purple/mauve nail polish. I think it makes a women look even sexier than she would without them. Now what she does with those nails is enough for a whole other topic and I'm not quite comfortable enough to go there yet. Ladies, I am also interested to hear from you. Do any of you like wearing long nails and how do they make you feel?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Yes, long nails are indeed sexy on a woman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do some straight men like being sucked by o... (Aug '12) 2 min James48036 707
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min fratstar098 757,254
Spit or swallow? Age first bj. 2 min Big Daddy2147303738 498
Dirty ki...k 2 min peterhaha42 78,922
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 3 min Hunglove15 101,327
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min dongera 360,581
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min Rstiltman 750,396
More from around the web