Dylan

Flint, MI

#1 Feb 25, 2011
So, me and my cousin have always had a fairly sexual relation ship. From us being little and me being santa and her asking me for presents when we were about 8. Playing red light green light, and making her stop and i would rub on her ass when we were about 12. Too playing house in a van and going under the back seat to where my "bedroom" was and feeling on here breasts at age 13. Now that I am 16 and she is 15 I feel like we should just get it over with and have sex or something along the lines with eachother. Soo the other day she was over after school, no one else was home and I took a shower and purposly walked out to where she was on the chair with just a towel, she started laughing and i just sat next to her, my boner then popped up from under the towel and she leaned over on my shoulder. I looked at her then we started making out and went in my room then I starting undressing her. I took her bra off and begin to suck her nipples. I was now at my all time biggest i think ive been. She started rubbing my boner with her hands then started sucking on my erect penis. After a few minutes I nuted on her breast. We carried on none the less just making out and me feeling her. Now we just Sext online and at my grandparents for the SuperBowl we were in the back room and we made out again, but this time her little sister came in the room, she is always hot. She is 14. She didn't say anything strangely. Me and her at one point had made out before but she said it didnt feel right. So now I just think about it and is it wrong? We've never had sex. It feels so right, we just are like horny teens and we are living in the moment.
Email me at icyshank@aim.com for pics aswell i love trading

Since: Dec 10

Bronx, NY

#2 Feb 25, 2011
Wow too much bullshit to read. If you want to write a fairy tail keep it short.
Dylan

Flint, MI

#3 Feb 27, 2011
Lol, sorry. I didn't relize it was a big wall of text : /

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who the hell is hal ? 5 min Horndog57 752
Dirty ki...k 6 min Palmandbeach 38,580
Let's hear from WOMEN whose husbands c@cks are ... (Mar '10) 6 min Monica 695
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min colinj427 695,098
Any girls wanna trade nudes on snapchat? (May '14) 7 min Hornychink 938
Genuine gf pic trade / tribute 7 min Danny346 1
do you know how many different guys your wife h... (Mar '10) 7 min lilprettyboy69 473
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min juan rojo 327,830
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 7 min man needs a girl 704,551
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 9 min happyguyuk69 93,144
More from around the web