just trade him in on a newer model

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#24 Jan 12, 2013
school teacher wife wrote:
we are just people who like the same things other people do. we have our naughty side too. ;)
I will say absolutely that you have. You are probably both naked at the computer, helping each other waiting for one of the husbands.
school teacher wife

Steele, MO

#25 Jan 12, 2013
we will never tell baddy. we are going to have to wait until tomorrow for my husband to get home. thank goodness i have my friend here with me haha. we also have my 2 sons and her daughter here too.

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#26 Jan 12, 2013
If my darling wife freely expressed that she wanted to experience a sexual fantasy with another woman or man, I would try my utmost to comply.

But I believe it would be virtually impossible for me to just watch her being pleasured. I virtually certain that I would be stroking my manhood till she had begun to have an orgasm..and then I would climax on her adorable face or her gorgeous 40 C cup breasts.
Bigguy18

Jacksonville, NC

#27 Jan 12, 2013
we will never tell baddy. we are going to have to wait until tomorrow for my husband to get home. thank goodness i have my friend here with me haha. we also have my 2 sons and her daughter here too.
hey when I was in high school had Hot for my sexie teacher

Location hidden

#28 Jan 12, 2013
avon5735 wrote:
If my darling wife freely expressed that she wanted to experience a sexual fantasy with another woman or man, I would try my utmost to comply.
But I believe it would be virtually impossible for me to just watch her being pleasured. I virtually certain that I would be stroking my manhood till she had begun to have an orgasm..and then I would climax on her adorable face or her gorgeous 40 C cup breasts.
BTW...My wife is a college math professor and I am post-secondary school medical coding instructor..
school teacher wife

Steele, MO

#29 Jan 12, 2013
this seems to be the teacher forum. haha

Location hidden

#30 Jan 13, 2013
It sounds like everyone is "helping" each other. You must be a great teacher. If you can't tell me here maybe in an email. Baddy145 at yahoo dot com
school teacher wife

Steele, MO

#33 Jan 14, 2013
i'm with you sarah. if they only knew!!!
Join Free
showmeyours_m

Franklin, KS

#35 Jan 14, 2013
Add another teacher (well, professor) browsing the dirty forums here!
school teacher wife

Steele, MO

#36 Jan 14, 2013
join right in. i am trying to grade a few papers and surf the sex web. lol
showmeyours_m

Franklin, KS

#37 Jan 14, 2013
Just don't leave anything sticky on those papers when you hand them back. If you wanna chat, message or e-mail me. I'm on yahoo, with same name as on here.

Location hidden

#38 Jan 15, 2013
Well maybe you can surf over to e mailing me
Baddy145 at yahoo dot com
I love the hot teacher wife mom types.:)

Location hidden

#40 Jan 15, 2013
Sarahc1971 wrote:
Welcome, Showmeyours_m
Hi Sarah.
Jeff

United States

#42 Jan 15, 2013
Sarahc1971 wrote:
Welcome, Showmeyours_m
Can I show u mine :)?
I'll PM you to contact u..
school teacher wife

Steele, MO

#43 Jan 16, 2013
wow, looks like women are thinking about a second woman to help with their man.;) love it.

Location hidden

#45 Jan 17, 2013
Sarahc1971 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have observed this over the last 10 yrars, girls and young women these days are far more open to bisexual experiences, and it seems to be driven by wanting to impress and turn guys on! Interesting phenominon.
Sarahc1971,

I also wonder if the rise of FB, FWB, and more acceptance as a more tolerant society in general of certain previously thought of "aberrant" sexual mores also have a contributory factor.

For women in particular...I also wonder also that the perceived dearth of suitable male mates..may also steer a certain small percentage of women to seek sexual stimulation and gratification from their own gender.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 2 min Emmaocallaghan2015 116,698
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Jackhansen 824,729
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 2 min eryk 103,050
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min arsenal2012 414,158
Pic swap 2 min Haley 1
i love old pervy men (Aug '14) 2 min msblackbeauty 6,691
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min perspexed 856,728
Dirty ki...k 6 min loveforcarlise 141,010
More from around the web