india

Atlanta, GA

#1249 Feb 3, 2013
I want to no how it fells too can anyone emial me ill give it to u if your willing to talk
ginger

De Forest, WI

#1250 Feb 4, 2013
What does sex with your boyfriend and I love this kid who is the wrong age and thats not me to be the first time in the snow and ice cream of the wrong way to do with your boyfriend and i will be here for dinner with your boyfriend and I love this site and I have rough sex with your boyfriend and I love this site and the wrong way to have rough sex with your boyfriend and I love this kid who hobbled rough sex with a little butterfly. Rough edges are not in Wisconsin and I love tits. My cough is this kid tits

Since: Jan 13

Staten Island, NY

#1251 Feb 5, 2013
lost-in-time wrote:
You people need to slow down most of you haven't even graduated yet, hell some of you aren't even in high school yet. How can you be so Naive. Do you not realize that at your ages there is so much more to do than get laid. Don't get me wrong I love sex and the sad truth is I've probably gotten laid more than all of you put together. yes sex is awesome but there will always be time for that later. Why don't you all just stop and think about what you could be doing. I was just like most of you when I was your age. Wbut now I can't help but think of all the things I could of done, how many people, and times I've had sex no longer matters its just a useless reputation.
wow I did not realize people were that young the way they were talking about it like there older. Why children just lives their life as children?
soup

Augusta, GA

#1252 Feb 5, 2013
Idk havent went hardcore yet...
Bummy

Europe

#1253 Feb 6, 2013
I just don't know wat sex, hav never had it before
n000b xD

Kävlinge, Sweden

#1254 Feb 6, 2013
well.... It just to funny for me to read all of your guys comments xD
Able339

Franklin, TN

#1255 Feb 7, 2013
india wrote:
I want to no how it fells too can anyone emial me ill give it to u if your willing to talk
Talk to me.
Skrillkill_47

State College, PA

#1256 Feb 7, 2013
Hey
Join Free
RAM

Singapore, Singapore

#1257 Feb 9, 2013
When I do it on the bed with my girlfriend, I will pleasure n she feels happy n wanted me to do the whole night the next time ,I really excited to do that as I just wanted to try only,my girl accepted to it n she asked me for second time ,during the second time, I wasted a lot of co..om as it was a full night ,it was great.
Sam

Holland, MI

#1258 Feb 9, 2013
Really I'm 8years
Sam

Holland, MI

#1259 Feb 9, 2013
Shhh wrote:
Wtf.....whts goin on yall r really nasty but sex feels how u want it to feel THE END i figured it myself cuz yall aint givin me no striaght answer i wanna hear
Haha
Kingking

Australia

#1263 Feb 10, 2013
Natasha wrote:
Im a 14 year old virgin and i hear its totally awesome...but for the first time i dont know
girl u r too young for this topic and this web. Where r u from??
guitaristmick

North Shields, UK

#1264 Feb 10, 2013
I havnt been laid in a long time!!! Any nice ladies over 21 up for it ;) haha
Lexxibabi

Camp Hill, PA

#1265 Feb 10, 2013
I dont know what it feels like, Ive never done it .! But im just like you .! Im curious .! I really wanna do it but im scared..!
Andy gurl

Ashburn, VA

#1266 Feb 10, 2013
Am 18 bt stil a virgin, so i dnt knw hw either...
31yo male

Faith, NC

#1267 Feb 10, 2013
Lexxibabi wrote:
I dont know what it feels like, Ive never done it .! But im just like you .! Im curious .! I really wanna do it but im scared..!
how old are you?
Andy gurl

Ashburn, VA

#1268 Feb 10, 2013
Lexxibabi wrote:
dat makes the 2 of us...
vamsise

Bangalore, India

#1269 Feb 10, 2013
pithias the elder wrote:
If he ever get caught with an underage girl it will be a bummer for bammer.
hi ..r u female?,,,i wanna chat with females
Cool Dude

United States

#1270 Feb 11, 2013
where do u base?
Cool Dude

Europe

#1271 Feb 11, 2013
Andy girl can I have ur number, we need 2 talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty old men 2 min Jonsey boy 29
Horny girls call 07729589323 2 min Hit me up 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min shako89 277,023
i love old pervy men 3 min fillmyfantasy 3,341
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min brbutler81 630,618
been up all night..... 3 min aidanTTT 5
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Bigdaddycockfk 452,657
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min mmhhhhh 593,427
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 9 min Tim 07762150297 45,875
More from around the web