FREE MAN

Japan

#72 Jul 2, 2011
steelhorse wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't think of anyone I would rather talk with, darlin'... You can email me at jdmongo@att.net if you wish. I would really like to hear from you.
So is steelhorse in jail yet for being trapped and caught by cops pretending to be 11 and for being a pedophile?

You can see silly pedophiles busted by cops on re-runs of msbc's dateline special^

Here steelhorse, if you are not in jail yet, this is for you

FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!

Virgin

Northbrook, IL

#73 Jul 4, 2011
Idk but I'll figure out sooner or later;)
Justin is wat i liv 4

Mount Morris, MI

#75 Jul 4, 2011
Virgin wrote:
Idk but I'll figure out sooner or later;)
same here i hav no idea im still a virgin and proud of it....thats wat seperates us from others coz its kinda special that we lost our virginity yet sorry if u dont understand me i never make sence
Huntress

Fayetteville, NC

#76 Jul 7, 2011
I think it's nasty and the guy could like rip out your colon.....
Raven

Denver, CO

#77 Jul 11, 2011
I am a senior in high school and my boyfriend and I try to have sex regularly.

The first time a girl has sex it is usually very painful because her vagina has never had an object as large as a penis inside of it before. Also, her hymen can break and cause bleeding if it has not broken already. However, after the first time, sex should become more comfortable.

My first time kind of felt like a stinging pain around the entrance to my vagina, and it stung more with each thrust because I was not wet enough. But after the first time, it became more pleasurable for me. It feels almost like you're full, or just being stretched a little bit. If he hits your g-spot inside(google it if you want to know the exact location), it feels very good and you can have an orgasm if he keeps hitting it. But over all, it feels wonderful and how I've described it here doesn't really do it justice, sorry I can't describe it better!
lil junior

Europe

#79 Jul 11, 2011
it feels like heaven on earth
salty

Binghamton, NY

#80 Jul 11, 2011
HornyGirl wrote:
I find it to be a filling and streaching when he first goes in untill i get used to it then he can go as fast as he want that's when i start climbing to the big o and if he puts a finger in my azz that really get me going sometimed i can come 4 ar 5 times in a row.
The finger in thd azz gets my w/f over the top also. I like it too.
Kaitlyn

Bristol, TN

#81 Jul 12, 2011
Lmaoooo "where do you live?"
Not creepy at all people...
Join Free
bangladeshi guy

UK

#83 Jul 15, 2011
awsome for a man a woman just does not have the on and off button like us men do women will try to find emotional stimulation from the man and thats how they get there jollys us men mastubate and release sperm and thats how we all know we have been stimulated.
zara

Slough, UK

#84 Jul 18, 2011
hello great question I think the same and wonder how it feels for men lol, from my experience the first time I had sex was sensational I cant describe exactly how it went but I will give u a rough idea, when he inserted his 10inch penis in me it felt tingly as he kept it slow, as we both got more and more excited he gave it to me 100mph lol I felt exhausted excited and believe me I did not want him to stop, I personally think it went really well because we used alot of lubrication which really makes a difference it made his penis slip in nicely and gave me a better orgasm. TIP, Do not have dry sex it is painful for every man and every woman use lubrication or have some fun, lick and suck each other mmmmmmmmmm I have got to say my husbands got the perfect penis. Oh and another thing USE A CONDOM! Xx
Abby24

Gary, IN

#85 Jul 22, 2011
He came over on a hot summer day and I got banged by this guy on my block.I call his d*ck monster because when it was in my p**sy it was acting like a monster tearing up my walls.It felt awesome.!!!!!!!! he was hitting my head on the headboard all u heard was BANG BANG BANG BANG!
Sport girl

Mesa, AZ

#86 Jul 22, 2011
Hi I'm 19
Dimi

Belgium

#87 Jul 22, 2011
Sport girl wrote:
Hi I'm 19
Hey i'm 17
Sport girl

Mesa, AZ

#88 Jul 22, 2011
Hi I hear your 17 that's cool
Liz

Alsip, IL

#89 Jul 22, 2011
Bammer wrote:
Girly girl were do u liv
dude that's creepy stop trying to get in every girls pants on this forum
Sport girl

Mesa, AZ

#90 Jul 23, 2011
Hey I live in Michigan
Dimi

Belgium

#91 Jul 23, 2011
Sport girl wrote:
Hey I live in Michigan
Hey i live in belgium, do you want to chat? i got msn and yahoo messenger...
Hornybichick

Glendale, CA

#92 Jul 23, 2011
Curious wrote:
Don't sweat it, even though your only 11, it's normal to wonder about this kind of stuff. I'm a 13 year old girl and I also wonder what sex feels like. I've heard it feels awesome!&#58370;
I'm only 13 too and Im very curiouss. Wanna email;)
Sport girl

Phoenix, AZ

#93 Jul 23, 2011
Dimi wrote:
<quoted text> Hey i live in belgium, do you want to chat? i got msn and yahoo messenger...
Dimi r u a boy or girl
Dimi

Kapellen, Belgium

#95 Jul 24, 2011
Sport girl wrote:
<quoted text>Dimi r u a boy or girl
I'm a boy, you're a girl right?:o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Frat 732,442
Gay sex pune 1 min xxyyzzzz 38
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min joey 347,441
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 1 min Walker9063 731,481
Do you smell a gils butt / fart ? (Mar '12) 2 min hesho 163
dogging in s wales (Jan '13) 2 min Spider-Man 1 422
Dirty ki...k 2 min Jll4242 63,199
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 17 min Redstar65 97,648
More from around the web