girls how often do u not wear panties...
DJ Eddy

United States

#62 Feb 8, 2010
i see
jizz4u

Santa Clara, CA

#63 Feb 8, 2010
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
which part? ;)
I want to see everything. maybe touch and lick a little too? email me. hokap24@yahoo.com 17/m
Suzie Q

Melbourne, Australia

#64 Feb 9, 2010
I would't wear underwear more often than I do.What is the fascination about not wearing panties ? Natural for me.

Since: Feb 10

Divide Montana

#65 Apr 8, 2010
During the summer months I often wear a short sundress without panties or a bra. Going pantyless and braless makes me feel so free and natural,and very comfortable. It's as close to being nude as I can get and still have my clothes on. Of course I do need to be careful sitting and crossing my legs in public,but thats no big deal. It just feels great.
Curious

Rochester, NY

#67 Sep 1, 2010
I free-ball it all the time and my girl (she's Black) never wears panties. I't's erotic as hell. I wish more girls would let us guys know they aren't wearing panties. It drives me crazy thinking about it knowing that I can't touch.
Good way to tease us ladies....

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#68 Sep 1, 2010
Becky wrote:
That's okay. I was born in Baltimore but my parents are English and Scottish. I have auburn hair,blue eyes, freckles, and very fair smooth skin.
Oh hi.
Dude

Satellite Provider

#69 Sep 27, 2010
Julia wrote:
This is Julia. Not wearing panties for me is not a problem at all. I in fact enjoy it, and Andrew loves it when we go out. Some girls I know simply cannot imagine going without their panties, and their husbands/boyfriends would be furious if they did. Isn't it good that we have such diversity ? Mind you I cannot recall ever a guy being disappointed when he put his hand "up there" and found no panties. Julia X
email me julia tel me wat ur pusy loks lyk 0823430143@Vodamail.co.za

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#70 Sep 27, 2010
mike wrote:
i often think if i was a girl i would like the feeling of the freash air down there, and that nobody would know. i always wonder if they are wearing any when i see them.
with my mom, sisters and wife, it depends on how her Date/MAN Wants her to
but they personally Love wearing see through panties beneath their slutty and sexy outfits for MEN(Strangers) to Remove therir Lingerie and throw Them of after holding them as przed gifts on the stage in the bar
my Friends usually do that and tell me, hey anmol(my name) here are your mom's (when i was young) panties and bra in my hands and am going to Bang your slutty mom's holes all night
and i woul;d just go crazy and plead Them to give me Their Underwear as a Gift for me to smell The Undies of my Friends Banging my mom!!!!!
yes i am gay bottom and my Friends Who Bang my mom, sisters and wife or my mom, sisters and wife have no issues with me being a faggot wimpy cuckold pimp
it's amusing for all of us involved
Join Free

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#71 Sep 27, 2010
Pam Smith wrote:
I am now 12 years old and I never wear underwear under my dress. I know when you sitting in class and you have your legs open other can see up under your dress. I have many time would put my legs up and other can see it also.
I know I have sit in a circle with boys and girls and when you croess your legs in a sitting way it cause the dress to come up to the bady more. I know girls and boys have seen my vaginal and all the other things down their. What differ if boys see it when we can see their in their pants.
Pam
do you enjoy that then?
Juli at Winnacunnet High

Plymouth, NH

#72 Oct 12, 2010
When I was 14 and a freshman a junior hockey jock asked me out and I wanted to be touched so I didn't wear any with a jean skirt. Well later we kissed he noticed and went down on me it never happened before thats what I wanted. It was really nice and I too had other guys want to go out with me all the time. So I guess they all talked and know about it so it sort of is my signature so I never wear any panties or thongs under my skirt now since thats just how I dress now its not even a big deal. I dont go round showing off like some posts here say thats just stupid. If some guy across the classroom gets a little peek like it just happens its no beg deal to me I don't be embarrassed. I keep myself looking good I am not ashamed anyway. And if anybody talked bad about me I have half the hockey team to to straighten them out we are all close now. Anyone who is going out of their way to look up a skirt well they are the perv anyway. But also most of my teachers are men and I guess I don't blame them for peeking I know they do it is probably makes some fantasy in them. I also get really easy B's and A's from the man teachers except for my Art class teacher who I found out lives with a man teacher from another school --- understandable.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#73 Oct 12, 2010
Juli at Winnacunnet High wrote:
When I was 14 and a freshman a junior hockey jock asked me out and I wanted to be touched so I didn't wear any with a jean skirt. Well later we kissed he noticed and went down on me it never happened before thats what I wanted. It was really nice and I too had other guys want to go out with me all the time. So I guess they all talked and know about it so it sort of is my signature so I never wear any panties or thongs under my skirt now since thats just how I dress now its not even a big deal. I dont go round showing off like some posts here say thats just stupid. If some guy across the classroom gets a little peek like it just happens its no beg deal to me I don't be embarrassed. I keep myself looking good I am not ashamed anyway. And if anybody talked bad about me I have half the hockey team to to straighten them out we are all close now. Anyone who is going out of their way to look up a skirt well they are the perv anyway. But also most of my teachers are men and I guess I don't blame them for peeking I know they do it is probably makes some fantasy in them. I also get really easy B's and A's from the man teachers except for my Art class teacher who I found out lives with a man teacher from another school --- understandable.
hi juli have u a pic,i would love to see.?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#74 Oct 12, 2010
my wife's or my sisters or my mom's panties are on their skin unless Removed beneath from theri skirt By Their STUD Lover Boys!!!!
Cason

Tulsa, OK

#75 Dec 14, 2010
nath2010 wrote:
<quoted text> do you enjoy that then?

Pam wats ur number
well hung stud

Mount Prospect, IL

#76 Dec 14, 2010
Pam Smith wrote:
I am now 12 years old and I never wear underwear under my dress. I know when you sitting in class and you have your legs open other can see up under your dress. I have many time would put my legs up and other can see it also.
I know I have sit in a circle with boys and girls and when you croess your legs in a sitting way it cause the dress to come up to the bady more. I know girls and boys have seen my vaginal and all the other things down their. What differ if boys see it when we can see their in their pants.
Pam
I smell puss!!!
brenda

Country Club Hills, IL

#77 Dec 14, 2010
i never wear panties under my dresses or skirts
Roy

Knoxville, TN

#78 Dec 26, 2010
Pam Smith wrote:
Pam
I like the way you think.I always enjoy a viewing...
Roy

Knoxville, TN

#79 Dec 26, 2010
I like the way you think.I always enjoy a viewing...
Dan Dougherty

United States

#80 Dec 26, 2010
Jill

Tonawanda, NY

#81 Dec 26, 2010
I never wear panties under my dress. I'm in school too. Any time I get in trouble and go to the dean's office, I just let him screw me. He always has condoms in his office because I know what he does with the women teachers at lunch. Don't even get me started on work
starman

Abbotsford, Australia

#82 Dec 26, 2010
brenda wrote:
i never wear panties under my dresses or skirts
my niece has never worn underwear since she was about 3..how i found out was one day on a visit..we were all sitting around talking outside ..she run up too her mum and gave her her nikkers..her mum put them back on her and she was back ten minutes later stuffing them into her mums bag and ran off..we all laughed about it at the time ..i could always tell when she had nikkers on cos she was always pulling at them or taking them off..it was cute her mum in the end let her go without..my niece has always loved dresses so an accidental flash was not uncommon..very enjoyable for me..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men/Boys: How big is your willy and how old are... 3 min jamessmith_1997 2,097
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min ebolaisfromafrica 414,344
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min daddy 63,816
Snapchat dirty snappers ;) (Sep '14) 4 min Wichodos 1,047
reply if you are braless or topless...;) (Oct '12) 5 min brl5953 1,310
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min billyboy131 857,079
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min djmatty13 824,962
Dirty ki...k 5 min Marko02402 141,175
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 9 min Banater 11,857
More from around the web