girls how often do u not wear panties...

girls how often do u not wear panties under your dress???

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
mike

Kirkland, WA

#1 May 14, 2009
i often think if i was a girl i would like the feeling of the freash air down there, and that nobody would know. i always wonder if they are wearing any when i see them.
Julia

Penrith, Australia

#2 May 14, 2009
This is Julia. I do not wear panties quite often. When I was younger I was forever coming home wihtout them on (in handbag) or left them in the back of a car or motel or someone souvenired them or whatever. But these days I leave them of for fun. My hubby loves it when I don't wear panties. I can't wear short short skirts (too old for that) but short enough for a guy to get a peek. My hubby loves other guys to know I am not wearing panties. Julia X
Lisa

Australia

#3 May 14, 2009
I only don't wear panties when I am wearing stockings/tights. I got very embarassed recently when I got some really bad tummy pains at work, so I went to my doctor and when he was examining my tummy he said he was going to lift my skirt to feel my tummy...well I had stockings on and no panties...how embarassing, he could see everything.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Johnny

Chicago, IL

#4 May 14, 2009
What kind of work do you to be confident enough to not wear any there?
Julia

Brisbane, Australia

#5 May 17, 2009
Johnny wrote:
What kind of work do you to be confident enough to not wear any there?
Johnny this is Julia. It is Sunday as I write this, and sitting here reading these no panties posts, I realize I have not worn panties under my skirt since Thursday. Not worn at the office Thurs and Fri, shopping centre Sat and in Restaurent Sat night. I do like not wearing panties, and Andrew likes me leaving them off as well. Julia X

Since: May 09

Japan

#6 May 17, 2009
Lisa wrote:
I only don't wear panties when I am wearing stockings/tights. I got very embarassed recently when I got some really bad tummy pains at work, so I went to my doctor and when he was examining my tummy he said he was going to lift my skirt to feel my tummy...well I had stockings on and no panties...how embarassing, he could see everything.
I'm a doctor, so come to me next time. I promise not to peek!
hot12

San Antonio, TX

#7 May 17, 2009
Zepher wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a doctor, so come to me next time. I promise not to peek!
yes u will u know u will u cant help yourself you bad boy you.

Mountain View, CA

#8 May 17, 2009
hot12 wrote:
<quoted text>yes u will u know u will u cant help yourself you bad boy you.
you know me so well. do I know you. have we met? i've known a lot of hot ones, y'know. you seem so familiar.
Join Free
weshare

Mankato, MN

#9 May 17, 2009
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Johnny this is Julia. It is Sunday as I write this, and sitting here reading these no panties posts, I realize I have not worn panties under my skirt since Thursday. Not worn at the office Thurs and Fri, shopping centre Sat and in Restaurent Sat night. I do like not wearing panties, and Andrew likes me leaving them off as well. Julia X
this is Pam my husband likes me to wear short skirts to and enjoys the guys looking and asking him if they can touch me.
Johnny

Chicago, IL

#10 May 17, 2009
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Johnny this is Julia. It is Sunday as I write this, and sitting here reading these no panties posts, I realize I have not worn panties under my skirt since Thursday. Not worn at the office Thurs and Fri, shopping centre Sat and in Restaurent Sat night. I do like not wearing panties, and Andrew likes me leaving them off as well. Julia X
Thats nice to know, Julia..

What kind of outfits were you wearing when you were out in public?
hot12

Charlotte, NC

#11 May 17, 2009
Zepher wrote:
<quoted text>
you know me so well. do I know you. have we met? i've known a lot of hot ones, y'know. you seem so familiar.
dont think so
Julia

Phoenix, AZ

#12 May 17, 2009
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats nice to know, Julia..
What kind of outfits were you wearing when you were out in public?
Johnny his is Julia. I wear a 3/4 length skirt and blouse, or some other sort of top. Sometimes, if I have to wear stockings but want to be no panties I wear stay ups, or suspender belt. Don't like suspender belts though. Never have and never will. Johnny to look at me you would never think I wouldn't be wearing panties, unless Andy and I want you to know. Julia X
Julia

Australia

#13 May 17, 2009
weshare wrote:
<quoted text>this is Pam my husband likes me to wear short skirts to and enjoys the guys looking and asking him if they can touch me.
Hi Pam this is Julia. We are lucky girls to have the hubbys we do. Julia X
freshair

Minneapolis, MN

#14 May 17, 2009
No, no undies in the weekend. I feel more sexy that way. And if I feel sexy then my man will be turned on too.
GirlsTongueMassa ger

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 May 17, 2009
One thing good about the girl's not wearing any pantie's at the food outing's is that they tend to keep the flies off the food's!
Julia

Australia

#16 May 17, 2009
This is Julia. I guess I go to the office one or two days a week with no panties on. Certainly most times when Andrew and I go out socially. It may be sexy and slutty to you guys, but for us girls it just plain feels nice ! Julia X

Japan

#17 May 18, 2009
hot12 wrote:
<quoted text>dont think so
Ah, ha! now I remember. One time, it was really pouring rain on this busy street; suddenly a rush for a nearby taxi. The force pushed me under your umbrella, as you stood against a building waiting for something or somebody. Not yet steady on my feet, I unintentionally pressed against you while the same time my hand accidentally fell on your exposed thigh sliding upward under your dress. Upward my hand went and--oops; something very warm and moist. I discovered my first beauty without panties in public.

We held our gaze and I put my business card in your top left pocket. But alas, you never called me. You must have been very busy over these last several years or a bit embarrassed. Maybe still embarrassed to acknowledge it. Nevertheless, memory of this unforgettable day still erects my concern for making amends. Jeeves, the butler, has been well instructed on your accommodation when you drop over to the estate. I so much want to make it all up to you.(Oh, it'd be so nice if you didn't wear panties ..eh, eh. But don't tell Jeeves I said it. He always complains about me being too forward. You don't think I am, do you?)
hot12

Charlotte, NC

#18 May 18, 2009
Zepher wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, ha! now I remember. One time, it was really pouring rain on this busy street; suddenly a rush for a nearby taxi. The force pushed me under your umbrella, as you stood against a building waiting for something or somebody. Not yet steady on my feet, I unintentionally pressed against you while the same time my hand accidentally fell on your exposed thigh sliding upward under your dress. Upward my hand went and--oops; something very warm and moist. I discovered my first beauty without panties in public.
We held our gaze and I put my business card in your top left pocket. But alas, you never called me. You must have been very busy over these last several years or a bit embarrassed. Maybe still embarrassed to acknowledge it. Nevertheless, memory of this unforgettable day still erects my concern for making amends. Jeeves, the butler, has been well instructed on your accommodation when you drop over to the estate. I so much want to make it all up to you.(Oh, it'd be so nice if you didn't wear panties ..eh, eh. But don't tell Jeeves I said it. He always complains about me being too forward. You don't think I am, do you?)
OMG was that you i had almost forgotten that was an embarrassing moment and a wet one i cant seem to remember what i did with your card perhaps i can email you real soon and we can have a nice chat jeeves doesnt have to know ({*_*})
Julia

Springfield, Australia

#19 May 18, 2009
This is Julia. Not wearing panties for me is not a problem at all. I in fact enjoy it, and Andrew loves it when we go out. Some girls I know simply cannot imagine going without their panties, and their husbands/boyfriends would be furious if they did. Isn't it good that we have such diversity ? Mind you I cannot recall ever a guy being disappointed when he put his hand "up there" and found no panties. Julia X

“You've one life - live it!”

Since: Apr 09

Durban, South Africa

#20 May 18, 2009
I only wear panties when I know someone is going to appreciate taking it off me and it's always very feminie, lacy and see-through. Other than that, I never wear panties besides on a monthly occassion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min Black bottoms only 472,776
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 1 min yiddy73 19,105
Skype sex cam (Jun '13) 1 min CruzerMike 271
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 1 min raphduf25 209,723
how big are your breasts and how old are you? (Oct '14) 1 min Kristen 13,734
Any sexy guys wana love n friendship 1 min Romeo jake 9
Gay first time stories (Nov '13) 1 min shear 88
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Biguy692689 960,609
Gay-Bi skype fun 1 min Bigman 49,211
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 1 min Happy Son In Law 15,086
More from around the web