Sex with family members
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sue

Nottingham, UK

#1 Sep 22, 2012
After a few drinks last night my mother in law started touching my breasts it took me by surprise my husband works away and I find it lonely so I liked the attention so I kissed her and we ended up in bed When I was going down on her my father in law took me from behind the I found out my husband arranged it what do I do
James

Austin, TX

#2 Sep 22, 2012
Sue wrote:
After a few drinks last night my mother in law started touching my breasts it took me by surprise my husband works away and I find it lonely so I liked the attention so I kissed her and we ended up in bed When I was going down on her my father in law took me from behind the I found out my husband arranged it what do I do
Well, did you enjoy the experience? If so, then keep doing it. The next thing your husband will probably want to do is a double-penetration threesome with you and his father. Do you like the idea of having both of their cocks in you at the same time, with one in your vagina and the other in your ass, or one in your vagina and the other in your mouth, spit-roasting style?
Tzaffin

Sheffield, UK

#3 Sep 22, 2012
Sue wrote:
Be happy and make the best out of it as simple as that :-)
Sue

Nottingham, UK

#5 Sep 22, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, did you enjoy the experience? If so, then keep doing it. The next thing your husband will probably want to do is a double-penetration threesome with you and his father. Do you like the idea of having both of their cocks in you at the same time, with one in your vagina and the other in your ass, or one in your vagina and the other in your mouth, spit-roasting style?
It seems wrong but fun I'm due to have dinner there
alan

Tilbury, UK

#8 Sep 22, 2012
Sue wrote:
i have had a similar experience with my ex wife's mother, we ended up in bed and as i was taking her from behind my ex father in law came in and watched us
dad of3

Ukraine

#9 Sep 22, 2012
What do you mean – "what do I do?" You enjoy the fun kinky sex, that's what you do! Next time include your husband in it, I'm sure he'd like a 4-way with you and them! family love is not wrong, it's just fun.
Sue

Nottingham, UK

#10 Sep 22, 2012
alan wrote:
<quoted text>
i have had a similar experience with my ex wife's mother, we ended up in bed and as i was taking her from behind my ex father in law came in and watched us
How long did it go on for as we all live together and they have commented that this could become a more than regular event and I'm more than happy about it
inappropriate dude

Bristol, RI

#12 Jul 14, 2014
My sister has nice juicy legs.like there to die for. Sometimes I'll hide a videocamera in her room to see her naked and to catch her masturbating.her butt is hot and sexy,her booobs are OK but not as sexy.so one Tims my parents were gone and uI snuck a camera in her room.but she found and asked me what if was,I told her ishewas really hot and I wanted to have sex.she was scared but said sure.so I ran to the store and got you know what and lead her into a bedroom.at first Iwe just rubbed in ourunderwear,to get comfortable,then when I saw her pleasure I stripped her and myself.I pumped really hard and we fell off the bed, we then rolled around groaning in pleasure.it was a day to remember.
Isha

Pune, India

#16 Jun 21, 2015
My brother has sex with me and I charge him 500 RS for once . Once I earned 2000 RS as my brother stuffed it in meme with my cousins. I couldn't sit that day
smaran

Kolkata, India

#17 Jun 21, 2015
Isha wrote:
My brother has sex with me and I charge him 500 RS for once . Once I earned 2000 RS as my brother stuffed it in meme with my cousins. I couldn't sit that day
Isha..when it happend...what is ur age then
Anonymous

Kolkata, India

#18 Jun 21, 2015
smaran wrote:
<quoted text>
can you say much about your experience
Isha

India

#19 Jun 25, 2015
smaran wrote:
<quoted text>
I was 17
gaurav

United States

#22 Jun 25, 2015
Isha wrote:
<quoted text>
I was 17
I m 32 year old
Having 7inch long n 3"thick tool
I have good stamina to please u
Only bhabhis n Auntie can call me on ni fi ni trpl at svn dbl fo svn
SWFM69

Lake Oswego, OR

#23 Jul 8, 2015
i have had some fun with members of my family. Mainly cousins, aunts, grandmas and nieces. I'm bisexual (I mainly aim for girls but I swing the other way depending) and I have had sex with both male and female in the family.
I'll start with my male cousin (he's gay btw), he is 5'7" (I'm 5'10-11) and is fit. He has a great "third leg", it's thick and long about 8 inches. It's super veiny and has a massive tip and a big hole to boot. Now I'm more of the "leader" when it comes down to sex (Mine is 10" long and thick also). We mainly blow each other on his couch and on the balcony. We have sex in his hot tub and car mainly. My favorite blowjob was on the couch when his lesbian friend walked in on us while he was giving me a blowjob on the couch. She sat down and laughed for a bit as we continued. I got up a few minutes later to take a "piss" but when I was passing her I cummed all over her. She got angry and bit my member, my cousin laughed and cummed on her also just to piss her off. We all then watched movies and have way though one movie me and my cousin had some more fun.
Now my favorite girl cousin is a tie between two cousins on different sides of the family. The one on my moms side get drunk really easily. Like two lite beers as she's gone, and she is horny as possible. So I'll trick her into having some drinks and she will usually give me a blowjob but once she decided to have sex with me. While we were having sex I realized that something felt off. I looked down and noticed that she put it in her a$$. She couldn't sit the next two days. The other cousin on my dads side has amazing breasts. 40DD and perky! Also she has good size areoles and puffy nipples. Before I had any sex with her I would try to either rub up against them or see them bare. One day she was a little tipsy but still mentally functioning properly. She gave me a tugjob with her breasts up around my member. She now gives me blowjobs and sex anytime I see her. Best one yet was when we were at a great wolf lodge and she was wearing a tiny bikini. She got super wet and then I took her to the outside hot tub. It was night time and we decided to have some fun. She would go underwater and would lick and blow me. She got on top an ride me like no tomorrow. When I cummed I cummed on her face. We walked back to the hotel room to clean up be she left the cum on her face so everyone could see it.
SWFM69

Lake Oswego, OR

#24 Jul 8, 2015
It's also a tie between two aunts, one on my moms side and one on my dads side. My dads side aunt loves me almost a little too much. She always tells me that I'm her favorite out of all the nephews and nieces. One day I spent the night over. I woke up at 1:30ish in the morning to find her attached to the tip of my member. She looked up and whispered "shhhh, you're my favorite and you looked hot and angry while you were sleeping. I had to do something". She continued to suck me off until I cummed on her mouth. She then got on top of me and stuck me inside her a$$. She fell asleep on top of me. When we woke up she made out with me and had more fun with me for another 2 hours. Now the aunt on my moms side is similar, she loves me a little too much as well. I spend the night many times alone with her at her house. I usually stand behind her a brush her hair or give her a shoulder massage. Now a little before notice she has sucked me off before but she was near black out drunk. So when I stand behind her I usually jack off and rub my member all over her. I have cummed in her hair multiple times and she has never noticed before. One night I was brushing her hair and when I cummed I shot over her and landed on her face and breasts (BTW she is 5'4", 190lbs, 40DDD, super wide hips and overall super sexy BBW). She turned around shocked and confused. I stood there in bliss and fear. Mainly happiness because when she turned my member was in her face and almost in her mouth and had cum all over her. She started to chew me out but I decided that I wanted more. I grabbed her head and shoved my member down her mouth. She was pissed, but when I showed her pictures of her black out drunk she was a little bit more ok with it. She gave me a blowjob and rubbed her breasts all over me. After that we sat on the couch for a while. We then got up and went to bed. I woke up hearing noises from her room. I walked in to find her still cum covered and masterbaiting. I walked over to her and got on top of her. We had sex until we both passed out. We have sex as much as possible now.
My grandma on my dads side loves to give me blowjobs and every now and then she lets me inside of her. She lets me help around her house when I'm in town. She loves to bake, mostly cookies. On time I walked in and she was buck naked. I stripped down and helped her cook while at the same time rubbing my member all over her. She was making about 5 batches of cookies, she turned and said she want some special cookies. She then sucked me off for a good time and took out her teeth also! When I cummed she spat it all into the last batch of cookies. She cooked them and then ate them the entire time I was there.
Now lastly my nieces love me and my member. Mainly two of them. One of them I had to babysit for three days at her house. The first night was wanted me to rub her pu$$y. The next day she gave me a not stop blowjob the ENTIRE DAY. I mean she sucked me off and made me cum 10 times. She blew me from 9:00-12:00, 12:30-4:00, 4:30-9:00 and she stopped only for lunch, dinner, snacks, bathroom breaks and lastly if she got a text and sometimes not even then. Even when I was soft she sucked me off. And she left all the cum that was one her until she had to take a shower and swallowed or licked the rest. Another only gives my blowjobs in the hot tub and she only swallows.

If you have any questions or want more stories let me know.
Martin

Germany

#25 Jul 8, 2015
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>How long did it go on for as we all live together and they have commented that this could become a more than regular event and I'm more than happy about it
Sue can i see sone picture of u and maybe whe can chat a bit ??

Skype or email?
MOincest

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Jul 8, 2015
Constant broTher sister incst [email protected]
Emily

Plymouth, UK

#27 Jul 8, 2015
I'm 13 and I've had sex with my dad and my older brother
Martin

Germany

#28 Jul 8, 2015
Emily wrote:
I'm 13 and I've had sex with my dad and my older brother
Would u talk about on Skype tell me ur addy
Emily

Plymouth, UK

#29 Jul 8, 2015
Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Would u talk about on Skype tell me ur addy

I don't use Skype sorry
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the most perverted u would love to do 2 min Mmm 2
What are you wearing now 2 min Female 39 2,165
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Eric909 1,437,731
Gay/bi k.k 2 min KatianaLima 134,603
Straight Guys have you ever fantasised or been ... (Mar '12) 2 min olderguy55 360
Girls. I will pay to watch you pee. Norfolk. Uk (Oct '14) 3 min Paul 194
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 3 min sneipen 181,319
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min christopher15 322,813
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 4 min NaughtyTickleToe 216,390
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 7 min Luna 24,387
More from around the web