Since: Dec 06

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2007

Hi misterpurple, I get the feeling that you are attracted to dominant women...now you "only" have find a woman who is a switch...there are websites for that you know... Otherwise I would recommend that you first try to fuck her brain with things you say that you want to do and say it like you mean it, no hesitating...this will (hopefully) turn her brain onto it and she will start craving it.

I thought most women are submissive. Although maybe that is because it's more of a taboo for men to admit it.

A0F.
misterpurple wrote:
It's refreshing to find a female submissive. Most of my women are dominant.
It's rare that "I" get to spank "them". My search continues to find a female to spank. Of the two women i have spanked, they both said it was the best they ever got. That was 3 years ago. On the other hand, I myself have never been given a bad spanking. Whether it was an 18 year old or a 60 year old, they were all special in thir own way. And i have even been spanked by 2 men...a long time ago, in my college days. By the way, you are sooooooo cute! You'd look so good over my lap...LOL
Doc Tsai

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2007

I live in Houston and can tell you there are quite a few women who enjoy being spanked. Some like only mild spankings, others like it harder--sometimes very hard. I have a web site all about spanking, check it out if you're curious at www.doctsai.com .

Doc

Since: Mar 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2007

spanky wrote:
YEs, Ajaxspank I am female. Are you male? Age?
Let's say over 40 and under 50.
baker99

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2007

All this talk of spanking turns me on. One thing though....I would love to try being on the recieving end of a Dominant woman.
sissy naughty girl

Westerly, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2007

we all have a little nauntyness inside ladies! it doesn't have to be all that freaky. try it-you'll like it.
sally

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2008

i just love to have my vagina spanked with the tip of a face towel dipped in water. Don't put to much pressure in the on the vagina. A series of quick licks send me up the wall backwards.

Since: Sep 07

Welch,WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2008

sally wrote:
i just love to have my vagina spanked with the tip of a face towel dipped in water. Don't put to much pressure in the on the vagina. A series of quick licks send me up the wall backwards.
Hey Miss Sally if you enjoy a good spanking maybe I can help. I have mentored quite a few women and have been contracted to spank them for transgressions. The spanking ,they say , is great but then I make passionate love to them so that the time ends on a positive note. I enjoy pleasuring a woman from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet and everything in between. I don't allow myself to cum until she has orgasmed at lest twice. They love it. Let me know if you need a mentor,
Fairplay

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
An easier way might be to get rid of Americans, as they are the biggest polluters and wasters of energy on the planet.Just look at the cars you drive and the amount of energy you consume. How come other nations need less resources??
OK, Amy, lets try your moronic suggestion, after we first try withholding all the aide and support we give to your country for a while. Then, after watching you sink into Muslim extremism and poverty, we can try it your way!
Join Free
corey

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

hey girls wanna trade pics coreyphillips92@yahoo.com

“What's this bit for, then?”

Since: Feb 09

Adelaide SA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Fairplay wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Amy, lets try your moronic suggestion, after we first try withholding all the aide and support we give to your country for a while. Then, after watching you sink into Muslim extremism and poverty, we can try it your way!
One *small* flaw here ... afaik, the US doesn't provide aid to Ireland. Oh, and the number of moslems living in Ireland ... about 12

for the record, I found her coment offensive too ... but please at least respond logically and sensibly rather than show ignorance in the manner you did
Providence Switch

Auburn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

I'm happy to help any lady who is feeling even a little bit naughty.:-)
sissy naughty girl wrote:
we all have a little nauntyness inside ladies! it doesn't have to be all that freaky. try it-you'll like it.
Mirel

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

Exploring my submissive side nowadays - I need humiliating spankings (40 year old married mom)

Since: Apr 09

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

Mirel wrote:
Exploring my submissive side nowadays - I need humiliating spankings (40 year old married mom)
I'd help you explore.. but you seemed a little scared to talk last time.
Providence Switch

Auburn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

I'd love to help you took, Mirel. Come to Providence?
Mirel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

I'm not scared except if you happen to be a creep - are you referring to Providence RI or what, Mr. Switch?
Providence Switch

Auburn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

Yes, Mirel, Providence RI. I don't know about soldado, but I'm no creep. Do you ever travel East?
Mirel

Skokie, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2009

N.Y./N.J area occasionally
Steve

Cottage Grove, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Mirel wrote:
Hi Mirel,
I actually travel to Chicago once a month and take another 40 year old women over my knee. I could certainly stop by and help you out as well.
Steve Stev_Steven_Steve@yahoo.com
pink bottom

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

My brother's wife gets difficult and needs a good spanking but he does not like to do it so he has me do it for him, and she also prefers me. I smack her butt with my hand until it is pink then switch to light paddling. She whimpers a little but I know she enjoys it because a week or so later she will get naughty again and he will again call for my service. He says they have good sex after the spanking so apparently she is being bad just for the spanking and better sex.
Lisa

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Once inawhile I get really turned on being spanked really hard until my buns ache and are bet red - then taken hard and fast. Not every time but a couple of times a month. I'm very sub. born2plse@excite.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of65
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5403 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min yourlover36 225,283
any gay/bi boys wanna text (Jan '11) 3 min Phil 18,590
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min bmp79 311,125
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 3 min a_adamsx1 13,339
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min KagamineRen 121,798
Sexy lingerie 3 min Redbald 2
I want whatsapp contacts (Jan '13) 4 min MineJ 1,208
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min FitDadd 419,944
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 27 min ScorpioLicquor 5,160
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••