Prince igor

Halstead, UK

#1 Aug 4, 2010
anyone ever done this?
Lionbar says

Edinburgh, UK

#2 Aug 4, 2010
Several times in the past but not recently.
pablo

Peru

#3 Aug 5, 2010
actor Ben Affleck,when he was younger and not yet famous filmed himself wanking:from the start to abundant shots of cum at the end,stroking rapidly his big cock and squeezing his balls just whwn cumming.It is posted in the internet, you browse and you can see it. He probably filmed himself and posted the film on the internet to become known...Now that he is very famous he wont do any frobtal nudity...You can do the same, but no guarantee you will be a good actor. Filming has to do with penis size, if you are good looking, and what is the purpose of the film.
pablo

Peru

#4 Aug 5, 2010
I forgot to say I filmed myself wanking a few times, and for the few people who have seen the film it is special because I am uncut, so my foreskin plays a major role in masturbating. Do cut guys film themselves wanking?
Lionbar says

Feltham, UK

#5 Aug 6, 2010
pablo wrote:
I forgot to say I filmed myself wanking a few times, and for the few people who have seen the film it is special because I am uncut, so my foreskin plays a major role in masturbating. Do cut guys film themselves wanking?
Sure, why not, I don't have a foreskin and I have filmed myself. Great to look back on later in life, when we're old and senile (lol)!
Jack

Lititz, PA

#8 Aug 6, 2010
I once taped myself shooting on one of my wife's high heels with my phone and texted it to her...she was not impressed about her shoe...lol.
Prince igor

UK

#9 Aug 11, 2010
I have filmed myself wanking and shooting into girls knickers a few times
jack

UK

#11 Aug 11, 2010
Prince igor wrote:
I have filmed myself wanking and shooting into girls knickers a few times
wow bet you look good in it. i have done it on cam with no face showing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min matty310 174,912
Sexting numbers Australia (May '13) 2 min Phoebe111 134
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min rr_yan 403,976
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min giv3_4_d4mn 300,711
Any fit guys on skype? 3 min Dansexy 32
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 3 min gem_94xx 9,991
sexting numbers (May '13) 3 min Robert 11,873
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min socked feet 492,384
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min DNWELL 20,595
•••