Roll me over

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Firstly I am definatly not Gay ok. But I do have a strange fetish as often as I can I play wrestle, pretend fight with my male friends. When I do I get the most intense bonner ever, I try as much as I can to keep them held under me or sitting on top of me so my bonner is hidden. I dont want to do anything sexual with them or anything. it's just the feeling I get in my c0ck when I do it is indescribable. nothing else gets me that hard or such a great feeling. I am a 17 year old guy. Anyone else have this fetish?
Charlie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Yea I can say the same thing happens to me. I don't think it is a fetish though. You say your not gay but I think you might be Bi or at least curious. Just because you do get off on the Idea of it.

“**No more training wheels**”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Roll me over wrote:
Firstly I am definatly not Gay ok. But I do have a strange fetish as often as I can I play wrestle, pretend fight with my male friends. When I do I get the most intense bonner ever, I try as much as I can to keep them held under me or sitting on top of me so my bonner is hidden. I dont want to do anything sexual with them or anything. it's just the feeling I get in my c0ck when I do it is indescribable. nothing else gets me that hard or such a great feeling. I am a 17 year old guy. Anyone else have this fetish?
So true! I have watched a few matches and some boys get very hard! At first I didn't like seeing it now it doesn't mother men some boys go to the locker room embarassed while others either try to move it to the side or they just stand there with big, hard, bulges >:3
Ahmed

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Hell yea all the time brothers, cousins, mates even my uncle any chance I get I roll about with them. it always gets me hard and most of them get just as horned up as me then it is time for strip wrestling.
Davie

Helensburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

I love doing this too.
Roll me over wrote:
BI-4U

Tunbridge Wells, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

this also happens to me all the time. I love the feeling it gives me inside I think most guys get hard when wrestling I have saw a few of my friends tenting their jeans, joggies etc, but nothing other than getting hard has happened with any of them yet but if it did I would be happy to play along.
True

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Happened to me once after a drunken night out, me and some mates all went back to my single room flat, put the cushions and pillows everywhere and had a big play fight. It ended up with just me and my mate Carl because everyone else went home. We were having so much fun we decided to keep on drinking and wrestling. I was so drunk and horny I didnt notice I had a raging hard on!
Tee

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

BI-4U wrote:
this also happens to me all the time. I love the feeling it gives me inside I think most guys get hard when wrestling I have saw a few of my friends tenting their jeans, joggies etc, but nothing other than getting hard has happened with any of them yet but if it did I would be happy to play along.
I would be happy to play along too.
I used to wrestle with a friend quite often. Although we didn't speak openly about it, now that I look back things were clearly less innocent then we thought. We would both get aroused (erect) at the same time yet nothing was said. Attempts were made to hide the seemingly involuntary erections at first but once we were into a good wrestling session neither of us cared and we let our erect penis' tent pole our wrestling shorts freely.
We were so comfortable with each other we didnt feel the need to mention what was happening below our waists. We just carried on wrestling. On more then one occasion I felt his hard member sticking into me, once I even managed to slither my way out from under him, roll him on his back and pin him down by lying on top of him, I could feel his stiff penis pressed firmly against my own. I held him pinned there for a while and couldn't resist gently thrusting my hips so that our hard ons rubbed together even more.
Join Free
B-lack Obama

New Bern, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

All this wrestling with hard-ons sounds purty gay to me.
Don

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

It's more or less a fight fetish. Just get aroused from fighting. Kinda common for guys.
Ala Kelly

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

I get erections every time I wrestle , it is something I have excepted and I enjoy it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5404 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min theawesomeduude 121,797
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Khon17 311,123
first time watch another man enter your wife (Jul '12) 3 min Cut 1,516
mature women wanted 3 min hot69 1
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 3 min andza 58,204
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min atl_frank 419,943
Anyone up for a meet with a horny male near Pet... (Nov '12) 3 min armalite 16
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min slavegirl 225,278
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 24 min ScorpioLicquor 5,160
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••