First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Andrew

Fayetteville, AR

#1 Oct 31, 2007
Hi, I was just curious as to how many Christian swingers or Christians that enjoy group sex there are out there. I've run in to a few in my experience.

“H.O.R.N.Y.-N-.H. U.N.G”

Since: Sep 07

Knoxville

#2 Nov 1, 2007
here, signed sealed and delivered

“Ready or not?”

Since: Oct 07

Osaka JAPAN

#3 Nov 1, 2007
I'm not a religious nut or anything...but...Christian Swingers....I've never heard two words that contradict themselves so much. I mean, I honestly don't have a problem with swingers or anything...but...how can you also be a Christian? It doesn't make any sense. Can you fill me in or something?

“H.O.R.N.Y.-N-.H. U.N.G”

Knoxville

#4 Nov 2, 2007
msmai wrote:
I'm not a religious nut or anything...but...Christian Swingers....I've never heard two words that contradict themselves so much. I mean, I honestly don't have a problem with swingers or anything...but...how can you also be a Christian? It doesn't make any sense. Can you fill me in or something?
go read the story about King David, good place to start
Andrew

Fayetteville, AR

#5 Nov 2, 2007
Or his son King Solomon (credited with building the temple). He had hundreds of concubines (that's women there soley for his sexual enjoyment for those of you that don't know)

“H.O.R.N.Y.-N-.H. U.N.G”

Knoxville

#6 Nov 2, 2007
Andrew wrote:
Or his son King Solomon (credited with building the temple). He had hundreds of concubines (that's women there soley for his sexual enjoyment for those of you that don't know)
And if I remember correctly, David played with some of those concubines as well
Atheist

Union, IL

#7 Nov 2, 2007
Putting words Christian, and Swinger, together sounds like a fart in church.
Oxymoron

United States

#8 Nov 2, 2007
Is not that an oxymoron? Christian-Swingers?
Join Free
danielx

London, UK

#9 Nov 2, 2007
Don't know about Christian swingers, but I know a divorced Christian lady who loves sucking guys off. She's the most devout person I know - church every week, religious icons around her house, but she loves to get her lips around a man's meat (at least when she can do it discretely)
DX
pointy

Birmingham, UK

#10 Nov 2, 2007
danielx wrote:
Don't know about Christian swingers, but I know a divorced Christian lady who loves sucking guys off. She's the most devout person I know - church every week, religious icons around her house, but she loves to get her lips around a man's meat (at least when she can do it discretely)
DX
LOL. She's commiting sin technically. The Bible says stuff about having sex for pleasure and man *spilling his seed in vain*. Technically they aren't allowed to use condoms, which is more or less the same thing.

But heres the graet thing about being a Christian, all you have to do is repent(be truly sorry for what you did) and you get forgiveness.
Former Sinner

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Nov 2, 2007
Sadly, most people who call themselves Christians are that in name only. A true Christian is someone who has had his or her sins forgiven and loves and serves Jesus Christ. A Christian does not indulge in fornication of adultery because he does not want to displease the one who redeemed him. It is sad that people use David and other Bible characters to justify sin. There is a recompense for sin -- David was severely chastized for his failings If if you love the Lord you do not consider the idea of going ahead with a plan to repent later. That is wilful sin.
Being Honest

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#12 Nov 13, 2007
The only sin David was chastised for was taking Bathsheba and killing Uriah. Read the Bible. God never chastised David for his many wives or concubines. In fact at one point he married two women on the same day.

Obviously the Bibles view of adultery and fornication is something different than the traditional monogamy worshipping view.

“H.O.R.N.Y.-N-.H. U.N.G”

Knoxville

#13 Nov 14, 2007
Being Honest wrote:
The only sin David was chastised for was taking Bathsheba and killing Uriah. Read the Bible. God never chastised David for his many wives or concubines. In fact at one point he married two women on the same day.
Obviously the Bibles view of adultery and fornication is something different than the traditional monogamy worshipping view.
Society has put a label on different ideas that were radically different in the bible, ie...how many times will a man go to jail today for taking a 13 or 14 year old girl to be his wife, or as you said, marrying more than 1 wife, or having slaves and using them for sexual purposes. Now in the New Testament, Jesus' words do illustrate one man one woman, but did the view change with him or was it between the testaments? Any ideas
Former sinner

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Nov 14, 2007
In the Old Testament poligamy was allowed. Having several wives was not adultery or fornication, since it was permitted. In the New Testament Jesus taught one man and one wife. At the basis of this is the law of love in which we serve as Christians. If I love and respect my wife as I should I will not add another one or be unfaithful to her.

Of course we all make our choice, whether we want to give our lives to the Lord, or do our own thing.
chrisb

Bloomingdale, IL

#15 Dec 8, 2007
danielx wrote:
DX
Hey dude, give her my number!!!!!
chrisb

Bloomingdale, IL

#16 Dec 8, 2007
Hey man, give her my email or number!!!!!!!
Dan

Milledgeville, GA

#17 Feb 12, 2008
Former sinner wrote:
In the Old Testament poligamy was allowed. Having several wives was not adultery or fornication, since it was permitted. In the New Testament Jesus taught one man and one wife. At the basis of this is the law of love in which we serve as Christians. If I love and respect my wife as I should I will not add another one or be unfaithful to her.
Of course we all make our choice, whether we want to give our lives to the Lord, or do our own thing.
Can you give some examples of verses in which Jesus says this?

“My inner child needs spanking!”

Since: Jan 08

Independence, La

#18 Feb 13, 2008
Back in the day it was all good for the Mormon men to have more then one wife. But in today's date if you even think about it, you are pretty much banned from the church.

Same pretty much goes for "MOST" Christian churches now. You could do it then, but can't do it now.

I think the only one who stuck to their barrings was the Catholics. No divorce: Even from the beginning.
It was much easier to kill them and less hassle.
brad

Morehead City, NC

#19 Feb 13, 2008
LadyDragon69 wrote:
I think the only one who stuck to their barrings was the Catholics. No divorce: Even from the beginning.
It was much easier to kill them and less hassle.
cheaper too, if you know the right people.
Keeping it real

United States

#20 Feb 13, 2008
Former sinner wrote:
It would be nice to get real biblical views instead of everyone's "opinion" of what the Bible actually says.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 5 min Jmd 734,199
skype sex ;) (Apr '12) 6 min Kevin 123 5,498
Anyone wants to chat? 6 min smiley 22
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min GayBoyTwink 736,299
Sick ki....k chat taboo perv bi gay guys (Dec '13) 7 min harrogate24 168
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 7 min Nav 57,049
Kent bi and panty fun today ? 8 min Medway guy 204
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min curt11992 98,228
Dirty ki...k 9 min dwoodstar 65,832
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min BubbleyPickle 349,516