Nerd Girls, Geek Girls, Gamer Girls, ...

Nerd Girls, Geek Girls, Gamer Girls, and Glasses.

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ayu

Manila, Philippines

#3 Mar 24, 2012
^____^ that's good... you're an anime lover too~!=]
ayu

Manila, Philippines

#4 Mar 24, 2012
i think, there are still, but only a few guys these days that thinks just like you.. well, thumbs up for you..^__^
ayu

Manila, Philippines

#6 Mar 24, 2012
vonalray wrote:
Now if only the girls who are into the same thing were not so hard to find. ;_;
well, i may not say that i am really the kind of girl that you're looking for because i must admit that i have opened this site because of "those things" (the horny things to be specific).. i must admit that i am not as pure as what you want to look for because i myself had did 'it' already with someone..

but with the characteristics that you said, i guess, we can become friends if it's okay with you..^____^ actually, i myself is also an anime lover and a little bit nerd. xD sometimes, i just hate the fact that people always finds nerdy girls and an otaku as lousy and childish beings..=/
ayu

Manila, Philippines

#9 Mar 24, 2012
vonalray wrote:
That would be nice. No one's perfect right? How should I contact you? Or you could contact me.
email i guess..=) i don't have that so called kik that they're talking about.. i only have yahoo as my messenger. xD do you have one?:)
ayu

Manila, Philippines

#10 Mar 24, 2012
T-man97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey i love nerds that arent very pure... Whats ur kik or email
i don't have a kik but we can communicate through email.. I only want to chat. no swapping of pictures or videos.. is it okay? ;)
ayu

Manila, Philippines

#14 Mar 24, 2012
vonalray wrote:
Yeah, I have yahoo and Black Berry Messenger.
I've added you in yahoo messenger.=]

Since: Jan 12

Modesto, CA

#16 Mar 24, 2012
vonalray wrote:
I know most guys on here as well as in general hope to get the hot or sexy type, but I much prefer "cute" to sexy. I'm not into thongs or low cut shirts.
I think there needs to be a place for use nerds, geeks, and gamer's to find our kind.
I don't want a party girl, I want a girl who doesn't drink, smoke, or like to party. I want a home body who would rather watch a movie, play a game, or talk about anime.
Glasses are a big + for me, I have always loved them.
I'm 23, I don't drink, smoke, or much of anything really. I'm not into anything "kinky" and I'm not hunting for pics or a sex partner, I want someone I can get along with outside of sex.
If anyone's interested my kik is Gaignun and my email is Dimicon989 at Yahoo dot Com.
Anyone's welcome so if you simply share the same view your welcome too.
Love your honesty and openess, kiddo. Good luck on finding someone similar to you.

Modesto, CA

#19 Mar 24, 2012
vonalray wrote:
Geez like sharks.
You talking about me?

Modesto, CA

#22 Mar 24, 2012
vonalray wrote:
No not you, the guy who's only reply was "Give me your email" they are like sharks.
Oh haha yup, its like if the girl is bait and twenty guys come out of the shadows. But dont worry, you learn to ignore it

Since: Oct 11

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#27 Mar 25, 2012
vonalray wrote:
I want a girl who doesn't drink, smoke, or like to party. I want a home body who would rather watch a movie
You mean a body who is always at home ... Meaning always available for you to do naughty things with!
hjtullier

Plaquemine, LA

#31 Mar 28, 2012
vonalray wrote:
I know most guys on here as well as in general hope to get the hot or sexy type, but I much prefer "cute" to sexy. I'm not into thongs or low cut shirts.
I think there needs to be a place for use nerds, geeks, and gamer's to find our kind.
I don't want a party girl, I want a girl who doesn't drink, smoke, or like to party. I want a home body who would rather watch a movie, play a game, or talk about anime.
Glasses are a big + for me, I have always loved them.
I'm 23, I don't drink, smoke, or much of anything really. I'm not into anything "kinky" and I'm not hunting for pics or a sex partner, I want someone I can get along with outside of sex.
If anyone's interested my kik is Gaignun and my email is Dimicon989 at Yahoo dot Com.
Anyone's welcome so if you simply share the same view your welcome too.
And hope you find someone if you aven't yet
Baseballfn27

Tempe, AZ

#34 Apr 3, 2012
vonalray wrote:
Really? No one?
I love neerdy girls give me a txt 6233023550
Ixion

Hummelstown, PA

#38 Apr 3, 2012
Man, i give u massive props! I like the cute girls better to but the hot girls are the one tht will sext more often
Baseballfn27

Tempe, AZ

#39 Apr 3, 2012
vonalray wrote:
Dude don't post your number on here.
Why not?
nickgx4

United States

#41 Apr 3, 2012
I'm looking for a girl who isn't bait! I'm 23m
Ella

Big Spring, TX

#45 Jan 7, 2013
14 here wear glasses would rather stay home and watch a movie than go out for dinner calm personality and I love board games. Message me. :)
Fun

Johannesburg, South Africa

#47 Jan 7, 2013
Ella wrote:
14 here wear glasses would rather stay home and watch a movie than go out for dinner calm personality and I love board games. Message me.:)
Do you have any messenger program that we can chat on?
Ella

Big Spring, TX

#48 Jan 7, 2013
Fun wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any messenger program that we can chat on?
Email?
alan

Rochester, UK

#49 Jan 7, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Email?
alanjs59 at yahoo dot co dot uk
x
Fun

Johannesburg, South Africa

#50 Jan 7, 2013
Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Email?
Yes that can work.
playtime dot smith at gmail dot com
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min rowanxx3 1,505,555
delhi gay sex (Feb '15) 1 min pnsx 85,048
Tribute/c.ck my sisters pics? 1 min Andyroth 2
I love dirty panties (Feb '09) 1 min Panty gussetts 211
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Luke 251,625
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min kikincomment 154,764
Pervet men talking about littles girls (Oct '15) 2 min Mistyfern 22
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min tom 356,189
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 14 min Figmentam 187,250
More from around the web