Fondled and/or fingered in public

Fondled and/or fingered in public

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 25, 2010
Ladies, have you ever allowed a stranger to fondle you in a public place (where ever)?..and guys have you ever done this without getting the sh*t slapped out of you?
Suezanne

Allentown, PA

#2 Jul 25, 2010
Not a stranger, but my bf did this under a table to me at a restaurant once. It was very stimulating. I don't think the waitress noticed. Then I did it to him another time we went out to eat. Gotta make sure their is a table cloth wherever you choose to go out, makes things a little easier.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 25, 2010
dinla wrote:
Ladies, have you ever allowed a stranger to fondle you in a public place (where ever)?..and guys have you ever done this without getting the sh*t slapped out of you?
Last motorcycle rally, me and my 3 male friends went to the famous Full Throttle Saloon in Sturgis. We had to take the big, overcrowded bus back to our cars. Many people had to stand, including myself. I had to stand on the top step by the door of the bus. I got separated from my guys. When they were letting people off the bus, they had to squeeze past us folks on the stairs. I was wearing tight blue jeans, black high heeled knee high boots and this silky ruffly tight brown top that showed off the cleavage and was open down to my navel.(And my outfit was tame compared to the rest of the women! Many of them just wear pasties or body paint and it is legal as long as the nipple is covered) They started to let off a group of very drunk college boys and the one was walking toward me and he was staring at my breasts the whole time...before I knew what happened he had a hand on each of my breasts, squeezing and said "these are nice"...I shoved him the rest of the way down the stairs....lol

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#4 Jul 25, 2010
Cherry X wrote:
<quoted text>
Last motorcycle rally, me and my 3 male friends went to the famous Full Throttle Saloon in Sturgis. We had to take the big, overcrowded bus back to our cars. Many people had to stand, including myself. I had to stand on the top step by the door of the bus. I got separated from my guys. When they were letting people off the bus, they had to squeeze past us folks on the stairs. I was wearing tight blue jeans, black high heeled knee high boots and this silky ruffly tight brown top that showed off the cleavage and was open down to my navel.(And my outfit was tame compared to the rest of the women! Many of them just wear pasties or body paint and it is legal as long as the nipple is covered) They started to let off a group of very drunk college boys and the one was walking toward me and he was staring at my breasts the whole time...before I knew what happened he had a hand on each of my breasts, squeezing and said "these are nice"...I shoved him the rest of the way down the stairs....lol
Good on ya, girl. He deserved it. Wish I’d been there to see it.

Location hidden

#5 Jul 25, 2010
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Good on ya, girl. He deserved it. Wish I’d been there to see it.
lol! Thanx. Amazing what some people do when they are drunk. He was already stumbling before he got to me....he got off the bus much faster than he expected to...lol

“Just takin' it easy”

Owensville, Mo.

#6 Jul 25, 2010
Cherry X wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Thanx. Amazing what some people do when they are drunk. He was already stumbling before he got to me....he got off the bus much faster than he expected to...lol
You know, for years I was one of the biggest drunks there was (before I cleaned up my act) but even then I’d never do something like that. Makes you wonder what makes some people tick, doesn’t it.

Location hidden

#7 Jul 25, 2010
Old Hoot wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, for years I was one of the biggest drunks there was (before I cleaned up my act) but even then I’d never do something like that. Makes you wonder what makes some people tick, doesn’t it.
wow. I didn't know that, hun. Congratulations on your sobriety. Be proud. With that guy...I think some people are like "instant a-hole...just add liquor"...lol

“Just takin' it easy”

Owensville, Mo.

#8 Jul 25, 2010
Cherry X wrote:
<quoted text>
wow. I didn't know that, hun. Congratulations on your sobriety. Be proud. With that guy...I think some people are like "instant a-hole...just add liquor"...lol
Thank you, Cherry! I stopped drinking for ten years before I decided I could drink socially and not make an @ss of myself. I enjoy a drink now and then but I don't drink like I used to.

As to the “instant @sshole - just add liquor”, that’s one I’ll have to remember. Sadly, I know a lot of folks that are that way. The next day they are like “sorry about last night; I was drunk”. They were sober when they started and they know what booze does to them.“I was drunk” is a p*ss poor excuse.

I know a woman who is like that. She’s doing 8 years for drunk driving. She’d just gotten out of incarceration for the same thing. When she got her car, my wife, my daughter, and I had a bet going on how long it would take before she got into trouble. Less than a week, actually. You’d think she’d learned from that experience. Go figure.
Join Free
Someone

Azusa, CA

#9 Jul 25, 2010
I fingered my gf once in a restaurant she exploded everywhere but I guess it was even harder for her because she had to hold back her moans :)
Matthew

Lebanon, OH

#11 Aug 17, 2011
I used to visit my high school girlfriend at her home, often watching TV with her family in the room. After several months, when we were used to intimate touching, we were in the TV room with her family. She was laying on the couch with her head in my lap and a blanket over her. Mischievously I began to caress her thighs under the blanket and she sighed a little. Slowly I worked my way up past her denim shorts and began to run my fingers through the luxurious patch of red hair between her legs. To my horror, she began to moan and breathe heavy with her mom only a few feet away. I was terrified that we'd get in serious trouble over this. Strangely, however, her mom said she was going to bed and left the room. As soon as she walked out my girlfriend pulled me toward her, stuck her tongue in my mouth, and opened her legs for my explorations. She climaxed soon after, panting hard and stifling her screams in the pillow. I guess she felt she should reciprocate, because she then unsnapped my jeans and began stroking me. She was always the aggressive one sexually, kissing me while simultaneously reaching for my manhood or suggestively taking off her clothes to let me know she wanted me. Sometimes she'd French kiss my ear and whisper, "I want you" when she was serious about having me inside her. We broke up after graduation, as we were going to different colleges, but she was always ready for sex. I guess her future boyfriends and eventual husband got a dynamo in bed.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12 Sep 4, 2011
Doug77 wrote:
Have had many strangers finger me in clubs ....
love the excitement for me and them...like to watch
a guys face as I let him get closer to the goods...
sometimes they are fearful and stop... afraid to slide a finger
in me...have been fingered on dance floor too...very hot!!
sayheybarry

Beaverton, OR

#13 Aug 30, 2014
I heard some hot stories about this as a former middle school youth counselor. my name at yah00...IM only, no emails
LexiSix6

Clinton, IL

#14 Jan 25, 2015
I have, and I really enjoy it. I wish it could happen more often. I wish there was some way to identify oneself that is desiring the hands of strangers on t heir flesh.
Horny guy

Birmingham, UK

#15 Jan 25, 2015
Gf gets fondled in nightcluvs all the time. Ki k gf.rater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 5 min Juliet 41,389
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min shawn_3883 446,822
Little titties 5 min ozzmnm 539
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Yeager2000 914,273
Who has oovoo and want to chat nude (Jun '12) 6 min Liam 906
Any guys want to talk dirty all night long? (Apr '12) 6 min Wetpussyallways 1,561
Dirty ki...k 6 min maxx01234 179,043
Gay-Bi skype fun 11 min Blackfreakbby 21,476
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 20 min Carlj 125,021
More from around the web