United States

#111 Jan 29, 2009
Kayla wrote:
I do like it rough it feels soooo good at especially if the guys has a big dick
say kayla let me show u mind u be all up on it
dylan

Pendleton, SC

#112 Feb 3, 2009
do u like it up the ass do u wear sexy thongs and g-strings have u ever had ur sexy thong or g-string pulled
LauraNoBush

AOL

#113 Feb 3, 2009
Scotty wrote:
How do you keep the cubes in your mouth when you have your bf's d**k in there. My gf couldn't do it. She was laughing though. She says it was too much in her mouth.
Let me know your technique
have her use a smaller ice cube if yer big, bigger cube if yer small thats the cold truth LOL
Census

AOL

#114 Feb 3, 2009
Just doing a quicky estimate, looks like 75 to 80 % of you women like it rough sex, almost like a physical abused that is invited. Has anyone had a bad injury that requires going to ER or a doctor after your rough sex? No one got there pu$$sy actually split and bled a lot I hope.
daz

UK

#115 Feb 4, 2009
sexy black girl wrote:
O YES i love rough sex just getting my big booty pounded from the back just sends chills thru out my body and makes me moan with plesure o and rough sex always makes me go to sleep after having sex i just sleep like a baby all day butt naked.
sexy black girl i would beat your black butt with one of those big old paddles the use on rowing boats seeing as you like a spanking.

“Brains and Beauty”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#116 Feb 4, 2009
I love it rough, hair pulling, ass slapping and verbally abusive knock down drag out f# cking. Slow and sensual lovemaking with my man is beautiful. But when he grabs me and tells me to "get down on all fours so he can f# ck me like a bitch dog in heat" Whoooo hooo yeah baby.
babygurllikeitfr eaky

Iselin, NJ

#117 Feb 7, 2009
i love rough sex.
anything freaky.
spanking , hair pulling , whatever u wanna do to me
turns me on
Jessica D

Southington, CT

#118 Mar 6, 2009
dylan wrote:
do u like it up the ass do u wear sexy thongs and g-strings have u ever had ur sexy thong or g-string pulled
Yes to all I'll do anything I'm told no matter what.
Join Free
FEMAR

Casselberry, FL

#119 Mar 6, 2009
I like it rough,especially when taking anally I like to be spanked and called names and have my hair pulled
Amanda Heffelfinger

Herndon, VA

#122 Apr 30, 2009
Rough anal sex is my favorite. The initial penetration might hurt a bit for a few seconds, but after that the harder and deeper he goes, the better for both of us. I like having my nipples twisted during anal sex.

Since: Mar 09

Katy, TX

#123 Apr 30, 2009
Mostly rough. nothing too hard core, but usually I prefer getting nailed hard, every now and then if it's someone really special, we can do the slowly making love thing, but I guess it's 'cause I only have friends with benefits at the moment, the whole point is to have sex, so I just want them to nail me lol.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#124 May 4, 2009
It depends. The girls Ive been with like it either way. Depends on the girl.
Rose

Seattle, WA

#125 May 17, 2009
Well I'm 18 and a virgin, but I get really turned on watching or thinking about rough sex.

I don't really think I would like oral performed on me or anal though. I don't really like that idea or spanking (seems to much like child punishment).

But as far as my fantasies go: I would love rough touching. Pushing me against a wall, roughly taking my clothes off. Pulling my hair, pinning me down, holding your hand over my mouth, gripping my arms, sucking and kissing me all over, grabbing my neck, roughly grabbing at me, my breasts and skin. Calling me names. Probably even rape roleplay.

But I would definitely have to trust this person.
Rose

Seattle, WA

#126 May 17, 2009
I get turned on by watching rape in movies too.
Rose

Phoenix, AZ

#128 May 17, 2009
Sorry about that.

Just click on the link part.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#129 May 26, 2009
Amanda Heffelfinger wrote:
Rough anal sex is my favorite. The initial penetration might hurt a bit for a few seconds, but after that the harder and deeper he goes, the better for both of us. I like having my nipples twisted during anal sex.
You are the type of gal guys dream of.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#130 May 26, 2009
Its definitely hot to just f**k with reckless abandon, just wham bam slam someone, pull their hair and talk dirty and really just let all inhibitions go, slap on their a** and force them back on by d**k. Its great.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#131 May 26, 2009
Maybe putting my hand on their mouth and face and pinning them to the bed where they cant move, and then driving your d**k in them. Or holding their hands back to my waist and really driving in them deep while they scream, and I call them names and talk dirty.
imfrom_nz

Auckland, New Zealand

#132 May 28, 2009
MonicaNZ wrote:
I am very fragile...so gentle please..
Try me..I am in auckland
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#134 Jun 14, 2009
Rose wrote:
Well I'm 18 and a virgin, but I get really turned on watching or thinking about rough sex.
I don't really think I would like oral performed on me or anal though. I don't really like that idea or spanking (seems to much like child punishment).
But as far as my fantasies go: I would love rough touching. Pushing me against a wall, roughly taking my clothes off. Pulling my hair, pinning me down, holding your hand over my mouth, gripping my arms, sucking and kissing me all over, grabbing my neck, roughly grabbing at me, my breasts and skin. Calling me names. Probably even rape roleplay.
But I would definitely have to trust this person.
Thats a very hot fantasy, but it isnt really rough sex unless you are doing really raunchy things that you normally wouldnt do but feel helpless in doing like anal or oral. Thats part of the whole domination thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls who post nude snapchat stories (Aug '14) 3 min logan_dean13 1,085
Skype usernames male or females put here (Jun '12) 3 min redaaa421 7,527
Any girls want to get pregnant? (Jul '11) 3 min DjLove89 5,838
horny girls/guys chat room (Jan '12) 3 min Pacersguy91 11,810
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min person 788,522
Fun for femboys, sissys, girls 3 min Hannahbananaxoxo13 1
Dirty ki...k 3 min fallenatrocity 98,080
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min NaughtAnthony 773,717
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min leo 106,217
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min funaddict1990 377,127