Dick Size?
Carol

Bedford, VA

#917 Oct 5, 2008
much smaller wrote:
<quoted text>
Its nice to know at least a few women out there who feel this way about tiny penises. You are one of so very few. I may be wrong, but common sense & life experience tell me that an 'average' woman has a desire - or even a need for a penis that is at least in the 'normal' size range, or bigger. And of course, they seem to want men who are on the tall side, at least somewhat muscular - the manly type of man. As for myself, I am much smaller than 'average.' in more ways than just that. I'm very small both in penis size, and physical size. To most people, I am seen not as a man, but as a woman due to my very small frame, way long hair, and very feminine features in every way possible. I was simply born that way, but unfortunately a penis was part of the package, and it should not have been on me in the first place. That's what the doctors tell me anyway. I have the body, the figure, and the looks of an average young american woman - but I have a penis, or something which slightly resembles one (That part really does suck. I don't want that on me!). The good side is that I tend to be regarded as a 'BFF' by several female friends who accept me for who - and what I am, and see me as being one of them, just another girl...and I'm perfectly fine with that.(TBC)
I think that you may be surprised that with more women,that it is not in fact the size of a man's member,as it is the way in which he may use that which he is endowed with.

I think more women can be satisfied with a man that is willing to use,that which they have,to make certain that the woman is taken care of,and not left just to gasp,thinking what a waste of time this was.

Also,with some women,the men with the bigger members,will be more of a painful experience,or with lots that cannot serve a purpose other than to admire,than to be enjoyed fully.
1833 USMC

Oceanside, CA

#918 Oct 5, 2008
TropicaLove_CHiCKA wrote:
As long as you know how to use your tongue,then no need to worry about your size.LOL!
I know how to use my tongue and I have a big willy. Why don't I give you a test run and you have some fun with me?
1833 USMC

Oceanside, CA

#920 Oct 5, 2008
TropicaLove_CHiCKA wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in Oceanside or SD?
Oceanside. Topix can't make up it's mind.

“Captain Karl's Cod Boat”

Since: Aug 08

receiver of lies...

#921 Oct 5, 2008
Before you guys know it.. you'll be having us measuring our clitorises..sheesh..
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#922 Oct 5, 2008
BrightEyedBeauty wrote:
Before you guys know it.. you'll be having us measuring our clitorises..sheesh..
Hmmm .. a whole new study .. does clitoris size realy matter? Does a big cl!t add social status similar to a large d&ck??
DO yo wanna start a thread on this?

“Captain Karl's Cod Boat”

Since: Aug 08

receiver of lies...

#925 Oct 5, 2008
Franko wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm .. a whole new study .. does clitoris size realy matter? Does a big cl!t add social status similar to a large d&ck??
Heck No.!LOL.. I know there's different sizes etc..
wow.. I even found a website for you:
http://www.pukka.net/snotsykims/temple/
yeagerbomb

Trenton, NJ

#927 Oct 6, 2008
I have a 8.5 inch penis and its really soft. Being shaved really helps. You wana see it? Hit me up 2487879051 :)
SV Man

San Fernando, CA

#929 Oct 8, 2008
Me i think im pretty small when flacid like 2.5 to 2 inches. im 6.5 erect with 5.25 i grew pretty fast just 2 weeks ago i was 5.5
SV Man

San Fernando, CA

#931 Oct 8, 2008
Lorenita wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes it just takes a girl to make her man think he's making her hot so that he can get harder.
so how long of a period is long enouggh?
SV Man

San Fernando, CA

#932 Oct 8, 2008
RoBby wrote:
Is 6.5 inchs long and 5 inchs girth
oh we have twins lol

“Leave the gun; take the canoli”

Since: Oct 07

Erie, PA

#933 Oct 8, 2008
Franko wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm .. a whole new study .. does clitoris size realy matter? Does a big cl!t add social status similar to a large d&ck??
Franko, do a Google search on FGM in countries like Somalia. This brings the subject of clit size into a very sobering light. In many African countries pharonic circumcision (a.k.a. infibulation) is practiced for the following reasons:

1. It is a superstition among many sub-Saharan Africans that if a young girl is not put through this "rite of passage", her clitoris will keep growing til it drags on the ground.

2. It is considered "unclean" for a girl to not be infibulated.

3. Any girl who has not undergone infibulation is unmarriageable.

Infibulation entails the complete removal of the clitoris, the labia minor and labia major and being sewn shut - leaving a hole barely large enough to pee out of and menstrate from. They are only re-opened on their wedding night to ensure the husband can take his pleasure (of course, the woman gets NO pleasure out of sex given her genetalia has been removed).

Human rights watchdog groups report that tens of thousands of African women die from complications that develope as a direct result of this barbaric practice. Waris Dieri (sp?), a Somalian native who is now a supermodel living in Britain brought this horrific practice to the public limelight and has been on the forefront of speaking out for the rights of women and girls in Muslim African countries where infibulation is practiced. The only time I have ever heard of clitoral size having any "status" bearing in any society was insofar as how women's sexuality is brutally and opressively controlled in places where infibulation is practiced and girls don't have a choice.

Jacqueline S. Homan,
http://jacquelinehoman7.googlepages.com/nothi...
Author: "Nothing You Can Possess"
"Classism For Dimwits"
"Eyes of a Monster"
tony

UK

#934 Oct 8, 2008
The perennial male obsession. If it works and you can give pleasure with it, it's big enough. If you don't manage to give pleasure, work on your technique. Boasting/exaggeration over size is not the way to a woman's heart (or other parts). Failing to satisfy a woman in many cases is down to lack of effort/understanding by the male, not dick size.
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#935 Oct 9, 2008
Jacqueline Homan wrote:
<quoted text>
Franko, do a Google search on FGM in countries like Somalia. This brings the subject of clit size into a very sobering light. In many African countries pharonic circumcision (a.k.a. infibulation) is practiced for the following reasons:
1. It is a superstition among many sub-Saharan Africans that if a young girl is not put through this "rite of passage", her clitoris will keep growing til it drags on the ground.
2. It is considered "unclean" for a girl to not be infibulated.
3. Any girl who has not undergone infibulation is unmarriageable.
Infibulation entails the complete removal of the clitoris, the labia minor and labia major and being sewn shut - leaving a hole barely large enough to pee out of and menstrate from. They are only re-opened on their wedding night to ensure the husband can take his pleasure (of course, the woman gets NO pleasure out of sex given her genetalia has been removed).
Human rights watchdog groups report that tens of thousands of African women die from complications that develope as a direct result of this barbaric practice. Waris Dieri (sp?), a Somalian native who is now a supermodel living in Britain brought this horrific practice to the public limelight and has been on the forefront of speaking out for the rights of women and girls in Muslim African countries where infibulation is practiced. The only time I have ever heard of clitoral size having any "status" bearing in any society was insofar as how women's sexuality is brutally and opressively controlled in places where infibulation is practiced and girls don't have a choice.
Jacqueline S. Homan,
http://jacquelinehoman7.googlepages.com/nothi...
Author: "Nothing You Can Possess"
"Classism For Dimwits"
"Eyes of a Monster"
Actually I was well aware of all this before, but thanks for bringing it to light for our many other readers.
Andy-Roo

Jacksonville, OR

#936 Oct 15, 2008
I'm 18, and have a little over a 6inch dick, pretty wide. I have spent so much time wishing i was bigger. But did you know the average male penis size is 5inches?

And regardless how it looks, it really is all in how you use it. I have been with girls who i know have been with guys with bigger dicks, but they told me i gave them a better orgasm than they did.

I know i'm not undersize, and you shouldn't get down on yourself for how big it is. You can't do anything about it!!!!
blabla

Worcester, MA

#937 Oct 21, 2008
You guys are just trying to make yourself feel better by adding 2 inches to your real size. It's impossible to have a 9 inch dick when your born, I'm sorry to tell you, Unless your some superhuman baby. Size is just size, Get over it.
dfd

United States

#939 Oct 22, 2008
mines 4 by 4 at 12

“I'm new.”

Since: Oct 08

Mount Vernon Ohio

#940 Oct 22, 2008
I've found that the important part is your girth not so much the length.

7, 5
Crystal

Tuckahoe, NY

#943 Oct 24, 2008
I love BIG BLACK D*CKS! There's this guy at my dorm that walks around in his white briefs all of the time. His bulge is huge! I had to check it out for myself, and I measure it 11 1/8 inches long and 8 1/2 inches around his pierced head. I tried to blow him, but it was like sucking on a soda can. He then assured me that he would take it easy on me if I wanted to have sex. He actually went all the way into my p*ssy after 3 strokes. I must has 3 orgasms. He wanted to cum in me but I'm not on birth control right now so he shot his huge motherf*cking load all over my boobs. I might try anal next time to see what it feels like!
Franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#944 Oct 24, 2008
Crystal wrote:
I love BIG BLACK D*CKS! There's this guy at my dorm that walks around in his white briefs all of the time. His bulge is huge! I had to check it out for myself, and I measure it 11 1/8 inches long and 8 1/2 inches around his pierced head. I tried to blow him, but it was like sucking on a soda can. He then assured me that he would take it easy on me if I wanted to have sex. He actually went all the way into my p*ssy after 3 strokes. I must has 3 orgasms. He wanted to cum in me but I'm not on birth control right now so he shot his huge motherf*cking load all over my boobs. I might try anal next time to see what it feels like!
do you need to tell us this in every thread in this fourm?
Candy

Pickering, Canada

#945 Oct 24, 2008
omg! guys need to have HEUGE dicks for me to blow them! they need to be big and thick.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Brendan 216,689
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min James_bonz123 1,438,358
Gay/bi k.k 3 min johnathon_gibbs 134,801
Jamnagar Gay (Jun '15) 3 min rkk 154
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min Macx 323,068
mistress looking for real skype slave (Oct '15) 4 min jenny482 219
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 5 min t-bitch989 96,808
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 13 min Issac 16,183
More from around the web