Comments
1 - 20 of 67 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 15, 2012
 
I Just wanted to get some people's comments or thoughts on this subject. My particular issue:
I am very comfortable being naked around my mom and she is likewise very comfortable being naked around me. We don't seek each other out when we're not dressed or anything like that but we don't give it a second thought if it happens. Let me point out at the beginning that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING sexual or even remotely sexual element involved here. I'm never even naked around her in an 'excited' state or anything. Only one time I know of she walked into the bathroom while I was hard and immediatly said sorry and left....that's kinda beyond the limit. Anyway this kinda came to a head with my girlfriend who was over the other morning at my house making something in the kitchen. My bathroom pipes had been acting strange for a couple of days and I had been using my mom's bathroom pretty much for everthing. So I was in there showering while my mom was putting on makeup and then she got into the shower while I shaved. My girlfriend then saw both of us coming out of the bathroom naked and later told me she thought it was incredibly weird. Now I've grown up playing sports and changed in front of lots of people. I've never really thought anything of it. But since my girlfriend has said that and I've actually asked a couple of my friends if they're ever naked around their parents and all of them said no way! I can't be the only one out there, lol? I'm not a nudist or anything but people are naked in bathrooms often. I've always had a really good relationship with my mother and like I said earlier there isn't a shred of sexuality involved. Something like that really WOULD be weird. Anyway what are the thoughts out? I can't be that uncommon.
Kelsey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 15, 2012
 

Judged:

8

2

2

there is absolutely nothing wrong with casual family nudity, I think you did nothing wrong. Even if you have friends over and they feel the same way, there's no reason to wear it like in the pool or if you're sending out in the backyard or whatever. Nudity is normal and natural and we don't have a problem with it in our family
John

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Kelsey wrote:
there is absolutely nothing wrong with casual family nudity, I think you did nothing wrong. Even if you have friends over and they feel the same way, there's no reason to wear it like in the pool or if you're sending out in the backyard or whatever. Nudity is normal and natural and we don't have a problem with it in our family
Outstanding....am a single longtime indoor nudist - clean record -possible to meet with you & yours ? Clubs don't want single men...Thanks ! Am in the east co. near Gresham.
John

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 31, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Addnl to Kelsey's commentary: our kids (B & G) were allowed nudity from toddlers onward...never closed doors in our home...by the time they left home, there were no "mysteries" about their bodies, or the opposite sex. Both now married, with their own families, and are stable, productive citizens.
My being single was not a result of the above.
james

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

After my father passed away, mom had apool put in. I started to swim nude and then my sister follow suit. I was 13 or so and sis was 15-16. After awhile Mom saW US AND SOON WE ALL SWAM NUDE....NO BIG DEAL. tHE FIST TIME I SWAM WITH SIS i GOT AN ERECTION AND THE FIRST TIME i SAW MOM i GOT AN ERECTION. tHERE WAS NOTHING SEXUAL, AT THAT AGE THINGS JUST HAPPEN. nUDITY IS NOT BIG DEAL AMONG FAMILY AS LONG AS THERE IS NOTHING SEXUAL GOING ON.

“Here to kill time & gossip.”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 23, 2013
 
It happens.
Guy

Pleasantville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

My parents have arule that we have to have clothes on from 1 pm - 8 pm the rest of the time we can be naked i take advanage of that i go outside and build stuff hit baseballs practace football or relax i go to the bathroom when my mom or sister are bathing some times i wack off to porn i try to see my mom and sister nude alot ive had sex wit them
Lisa W

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Maybe if you R raised in a home where nudity is normal its like no big deal. In our home mom is uptight about any nudity & even bitches at my bikinis. I happen to catch my dad totally naked when I was 9. I was outside so he didn't expect me to run in. He was in his room after his shower & drying his hair with a towel in his bedroom mirror. He was like 10 feet from the door when I got there so he had walk a few feet to close it. He sort of put one hand over it but it was still showing. I didn't stop looking. I really liked it. That got me even more curious about dads penis so I went on trying to catch peeks.
Maybe if dad was allowed to be nude a little bit it would have been like no mystery & I would not have been so fascinated.
Join Free
matt

Ernakulam, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

It was since dad went away from mom. I was sad and sympathetic to my mom. My mom seemed losing all her chirpiness and jollity. I was eager my mom getting back to life.
One weekend evening I suggested we going out to eat outside. I myself came to choose outfits for mom. She was glad for my gesture, we went out.
I found mom was happy I taking more responsibilities of the home. In turn it was a pleasure mom giving me more freedom and appreciating my initiatives. I was worried mom seemed absent minded at times. One day she was wearing a red colored bra inside her light blue top. I remarked she was wearing a bra that was not matching to the top she wearing.
I don't know if mom was again absent minded, she coolly removed her bra and her breasts were exposed as she turned to me asking for a black bra. She guided me to do up her bra. My eyes gleaming while she stroked her naked breasts upwards and her nipples poked up as she enveloped her breast lobs into the cups of the bra.
She asked me if I was seeing her breasts for the first time. I have seen mom's breasts exposed while she changing dress. I said mom’s nipples poking up.
mom moved closer to me and guided my hand too gently stroke over her naked breasts and to demonstrate how her nipples get hard on the touch of my fingers.
She laughed in a chirpy unrestrained chuckle.“Oh...its fine...” Mom was laughing a joyful laugh for the first time in the last couple of weeks.
I said “I am glad my mom is back to her life with the chuckling laugh”. Mom kissed me telling, only my son can give me back my joy and happiness , I am glad you can...”

I love touching my mom's breasts, but i say, my desire, in fact, is not a personal sexual desire, but the desire to accomplish whatever task was expected of me by my mother.
She wants me to rub her back while bathing. We don't have any closer intimacy than she going topless before me and she enjoying my hands rubbing over her breasts. both of us don't bother exposing our nudity while taking baths and changing dresses.

It is a satisfying contentment , I am a reason for my mom to go a life in joy and happiness.
Kate

Gloucester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Our parents have banned nudity in the house on religious grounds, but my two bros, sister and me all get out kit off when all on our own. The feeling is brill
lee

Neath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 3, 2013
 
K ik me ladys on welshlee83 id like to talk more as we are like that
James

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Kate wrote:
Our parents have banned nudity in the house on religious grounds, but my two bros, sister and me all get out kit off when all on our own. The feeling is brill
So how old are you, your sister, and your brothers Kate? Do your brothers get erections when they get naked with you and your sister?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

I think I would have had much fewer hang ups about sex had nudity been allowed in our home when growing up. Now as a senior citizen, I have been trying to convince my wife to consider being a naturist (with no success).r
Christy

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

When I was 10 my mom and dad had to go on a business trip to Europe for most of the summer and they sent me to live with my aunt and uncle in Oakland City Indiana. No one bothered to tell me that they and their family were nudist. They picked me up at the airport and we went straight to their farm which was on the road out to Authur.
When we pulled up 3 boys ages 7 11 and 15 and their daughter 9 came running out the front door of the house all naked. I remember saying and being freaked that they were all naked. My aunt and uncle then realized no one had told me they were all that way. I had never seen a naked boy before other than babies and I was shocked and excited and scared all at once. We all said our hellos and went in. They took me to their daughters room and put my suitcase down and said why don't you get undressed and join us. I told them I cant do that. Then came the long talk about it being no big deal and id feel funny around them dressed and I was going to be there for several months. I finally agreed to just wear panties and I got out of my clothes except for my panties and they led me out of the room. All the other kids were sitting on the couch and chairs waiting on me. I felt like they were waiting on some show. They all laughed I was wearing panties which didn't help anything. We ended up outside playing and all of a sudden the oldest boy grabbed me held me in like a bear hug and the 11 yr old yanked my panties off. he held me even though I was mad and yelling and embarrassed. Everyone laughed and went back to playing. He started to let me go and the 15 yr old said you have a cute butt and the 11 yr old said look how different her pussy looks. The 15 yr old said it was because it was puffy and not been out in the sun ever. I found out later that they had a huge interest in a girl they had never seen naked before and things happened all summer. Not only with the boys but my female cousin too that I was sleeping with. Big shock came walking back into the house to tell they had made me go naked only to see my Uncle fully naked and my Aunt too. I was so in shock I forgot why I went in and remember them complimenting me on the fact I had taken my panties off. My uncle and aunt were not so much saints either not only with their looking me over but things they did later on.
dad of 3

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Echoing the other comments here, you are doing nothing wrong and casual family nudity is not strange! There are many millions of us across the country, and world who practice nudism, and naturism which is a slightly more "lifestyle oriented" approach to never wearing clothing. My wife and I have always been nudists, that's where we met within a clothing optional gathering. We raised our family that way (2 girls now 9 and 14, boy 10) and they have never known a time in their life when they had to wear clothes around their mother and I, or our group of friends from the naturist community. And you are correct, it's not always this great big nude family orgy which people who never do it, always assume.
MaryJane

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

There is nothing wrong with family nudity or even nudity in general - it is perfectly natural. We have been nudists since we were married and bought our kids up the same.

We have only closed the bedroom door if we were going to have sex, otherwise we had an open door policy. Because of UK weather we are not naked all the time but as soon as it gets warm the kit is off and for the most part our visitors do to. When they do it for the first time they often comment on how refreshing it is to be naked in front of others. Sadly all to many people associate nudity with sex and are not able to find out how liberating nudity is.
sam

Spring Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 8, 2013
 
Christy wrote:
When I was 10 my mom and dad had to go on a business trip to Europe for most of the summer and they sent me to live with my aunt and uncle in Oakland City Indiana. No one bothered to tell me that they and their family were nudist. They picked me up at the airport and we went straight to their farm which was on the road out to Authur.
When we pulled up 3 boys ages 7 11 and 15 and their daughter 9 came running out the front door of the house all naked. I remember saying and being freaked that they were all naked. My aunt and uncle then realized no one had told me they were all that way. I had never seen a naked boy before other than babies and I was shocked and excited and scared all at once. We all said our hellos and went in. They took me to their daughters room and put my suitcase down and said why don't you get undressed and join us. I told them I cant do that. Then came the long talk about it being no big deal and id feel funny around them dressed and I was going to be there for several months. I finally agreed to just wear panties and I got out of my clothes except for my panties and they led me out of the room. All the other kids were sitting on the couch and chairs waiting on me. I felt like they were waiting on some show. They all laughed I was wearing panties which didn't help anything. We ended up outside playing and all of a sudden the oldest boy grabbed me held me in like a bear hug and the 11 yr old yanked my panties off. he held me even though I was mad and yelling and embarrassed. Everyone laughed and went back to playing. He started to let me go and the 15 yr old said you have a cute butt and the 11 yr old said look how different her pussy looks. The 15 yr old said it was because it was puffy and not been out in the sun ever. I found out later that they had a huge interest in a girl they had never seen naked before and things happened all summer. Not only with the boys but my female cousin too that I was sleeping with. Big shock came walking back into the house to tell they had made me go naked only to see my Uncle fully naked and my Aunt too. I was so in shock I forgot why I went in and remember them complimenting me on the fact I had taken my panties off. My uncle and aunt were not so much saints either not only with their looking me over but things they did later on.
what kind of things did they do christy?
Sid

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

My family had a lot of hang ups about nudity. When I was about 14 mom caught me masturbating. I was on my bed wanking away and she walked in.. She just walked out, never saying anything about it. From the on I walked down the hall to the shower naked. Sometimes I would get out of the shower and go to the laundry room for my clothes naked. What I relized was that if you just do it, it's no big deal.
Cedric

Luxemburg, Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 8, 2013
 
when i was young we went a few times on nudist campings in summer.... best moment was when i played cards in a tent with 3 naked girls..... was realy hot inside and i really smelled her fishi sexual scent in the air.....smelled so good
Cedric

Luxemburg, Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 8, 2013
 
good souvenirs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
accidental nudity or being caught naked (Aug '10) 2 min kev 379
The Suculent return 3 min Chantal50 1,592
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min Lissie 44,876
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Ajoeaverage 463,642
umsunu/igolo egoli (Oct '11) 3 min emtuba 781
upload or post my naked pictures! 3 min Scotsdogger 20
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Bluejairo95 153,918
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Northwest871 367,577
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Jbrownster 269,671
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 15 min Heheyhoy 9,767

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••