Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#180 Mar 13, 2011
I certainly do and the ladies who do it for me.
Guest in Yuma

Fallbrook, CA

#182 Mar 21, 2011
Yes, but they have to be sucked GENTLY. Too much suction power hurts because they are really sensitive. I prefer to have my balls licked because there's less chance of injury and yes you do injure them if you suck on them too hard.

“Happy Groundhog Day”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#183 Mar 21, 2011
Guest in Yuma wrote:
Yes, but they have to be sucked GENTLY. Too much suction power hurts because they are really sensitive. I prefer to have my balls licked because there's less chance of injury and yes you do injure them if you suck on them too hard.
I knew they liked their balls sucked! Gently makes sense. Licked does make more sense, I agree. Thanks for the tip, may come in handy some day ;-)

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#184 Mar 21, 2011
Suezanne wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew they liked their balls sucked! Gently makes sense. Licked does make more sense, I agree. Thanks for the tip, may come in handy some day ;-)

suezanne how old are u
Guadaloupe lopez

United States

#186 Mar 28, 2011
Everytime I do it to my bf he always shake and moan and OMG!!!!!!
Jak

Superior, WI

#187 Mar 28, 2011
Guadaloupe lopez wrote:
Everytime I do it to my bf he always shake and moan and OMG!!!!!!
U ever play with his b utthole

Since: Aug 10

Athol Springs, NY

#188 Mar 28, 2011
I luv my balls licked and
pulled on just before
i shoot the big load!!!!
Queen

Windhoek, Namibia

#189 Apr 19, 2011
Thnx guys,. Supertips am gna try them
Join Free
Mr C

UK

#190 Apr 19, 2011
Having my sack licked and sucked is always enjoyable. True, it's possible a girl can suck too hard--men's balls are sensitive. If I'm jacking off and she's sucking, wow, what an orgasm! Stuff like this is what motivates me to go down on her, whenever I get the chance(she has amazingly sweet little pussy)...
newport

United States

#192 May 3, 2011
Can geico really save you 15 percent or more on car insurance?...
Mike and Cindy

AOL

#193 May 3, 2011
Hello were a married couple been onto swinging for almost 2 years. Cindy loves to lick and suck on mens balls and there c__k. She says she likes to look at the guys while shes sucking them. she like doing white and black guys but she says black guys like it when you take ther balck balls in her mouth.She then takes her tongue out and licks them.
Annomonys

Whitehall, WI

#194 May 5, 2011
jimmies wrote:
i like them being sucked so much that i have managed to make my mouth reach, and sometimes suck them myself
Gross!
wtfb

United States

#195 May 15, 2011
I have been w.my man for a year an a half, have had plenty of sex an yes, he loves his balls licked, sucked an played w. Th only problem I ever have ever had w. Sex period is tht wen im on top I can't seem to keep up th pace. Same w. Head an hand jobs. Idk wat it is but i kno wen im not pleasing him. He tries to hide it for my sake but it jus turns me off knowing im"not doing my job". Makes me upset an I feel very self conscious because of it. He doesnt always please me to my very highest expectations either but hey, we're young. We will have plenty of time to teach each other a few tricks I guess(; an tips for you guys:girls love to here a guy responding to wat they do to you in bed. Ex:yes baby, jus like tht,ext.( jus don't over do it) same goes for you ladies, but also guys seem to like a lot of roughness in bed, scratching, biting,ext. An lots of orgasms!(don fake it, jus make sure to let them kno wen they are hitting your spot, thts a hint an you'll prolly get more an more)(;

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#196 Jun 5, 2011
Do guys like having their balls sucked? The answer is a qualified YES. MOST guys will love it.

Because the balls are so sensitive, some guys will be a bit squeamish. Even when it doesn't hurt, it can be terrifying to have that sensitive a part of you in someone's mouth. Even when your guy trusts you, he may still respond as if he were being tormented or tickled. It's a combination of pleasure and terror that is very hard to describe.

Then there are a few at either end of the scale. At one end there are guys with balls that are tight up against the body, and even the little pulling on them that results from sucking will be painful. Those guys would prefer just licking, no sucking.

At the other end of the scale are guys with lower-hanging and less sensitive balls for whom mildly aggressive ball-sucking won't be a problem at all. They will absolutely love it!

Just ask your guy if he'd mind if you sucked his balls - as in, "May I suck on your balls?" I PROMISE YOU, he will be VERY honest about how much or how little he can handle in his reply - and he might decide you are the perfect woman in that instant!
Sandra

Toowong, Australia

#197 Jun 7, 2011
This is good news because I love sucking the balls but I don't like giving head that much. I was never sure if boys liked it or not.
john

Steyning, UK

#198 Jun 7, 2011
Sandra wrote:
This is good news because I love sucking the balls but I don't like giving head that much. I was never sure if boys liked it or not.
yeah I love my gf sucking my balls while she gives me a hj, makes me c*m every time
Linda

Allentown, PA

#199 Jun 7, 2011
My guy likes them sucked hard!
Damon

Phoenix, AZ

#200 Jun 7, 2011
I luv it when my sister sucks and licks my family jewels and at the same time she gives me a HJ.
rampage

Valdosta, GA

#201 Jun 24, 2011
oh ya

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#202 Jun 24, 2011
Damon wrote:
I luv it when my sister sucks....
etc.

Sadly for you nobody here is very shocked, so I guess we can call that a "fail" dude. We all know you're full of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skype/snapchatfun ;) 3 min Theskywright 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min snapshot_81 459,909
anyone else have a shy wife? 3 min little_k76 3
Manchester gay teens (Apr '13) 3 min big ex gay squadie 536
what is the sluttiest thing you have ever done? (Oct '08) 3 min Samira 261
I am 22 female.. looking for 40 plus aged male 3 min Topman89 8
guys, what color underwear and what style are y... 3 min andybig1 890
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min hungcollegeguy 603,671
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min silvertop 637,779
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Anonymous 281,928