do guys really like their balls to be sucked

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
missy

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2008
I dont know, I love the way they feel in my mouth.

Since: Jun 08

UK

#3 Aug 27, 2008
I actually prefer my balls sucked to getting a bj. It sends tingles right through me to feel a ball inside a mouth. Being wanked at the same time is just heaven.

It's enough to make me hard just thinking about it actually!

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Aug 27, 2008
I am scared of the thought of having my d!ck sucked or balls sucked.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 27, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
I am scared of the thought of having my d!ck sucked or balls sucked.
why!?

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Aug 27, 2008
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
why!?
Thats a very sensitive part of a guys anatomy and you are placing a lot of trust in a person by letting them do that. You seen what teeth can do to food, well can you imagine the damage a person could do to your parts if they wanted to hurt you.
DoHerHot

South Africa

#9 Aug 27, 2008
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
why!?
I LOVE it.....!!!!

Location hidden

#10 Aug 27, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a very sensitive part of a guys anatomy and you are placing a lot of trust in a person by letting them do that. You seen what teeth can do to food, well can you imagine the damage a person could do to your parts if they wanted to hurt you.
yeah i understand, but i really dont see a woman purposely biting a guys dick, or even by accident. but maybe thats just me.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 27, 2008
DoHerHot wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE it.....!!!!
so does everyone else =P
Join Free
DoHerHot

South Africa

#12 Aug 27, 2008
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah i understand, but i really dont see a woman purposely biting a guys dick, or even by accident. but maybe thats just me.
Describe to me your secret technique of giving a great BJ

Brisbane, Australia

#13 Aug 27, 2008
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people don't like me, so maybe some girl would trick me into it just to hurt me. Am I paranoid yes. Could it happen, unlikely. But its better to be safe then sorry.

“dream for freedom”

Dream Land

#14 Aug 27, 2008
hmmm i do love having mine sucked but i'm a little paranoid too... not because I believe she would hurt me (by choice)... but god they are sooooo sensitive. I guess i kinda cringe a bit at the scary unlikely possibility
Unknown_IL

United States

#15 Aug 28, 2008
Sucked, licked, held, squeezed, played with and more??? OH YEAH!!

I tend to agree with Gaz; having them sucked while being jerked off is awesome!

Location hidden

#16 Aug 28, 2008
DoHerHot wrote:
<quoted text>
Describe to me your secret technique of giving a great BJ
ahh okay. lets see, giving a great BJ (im not going to share my ultra secret tips though haha):

first-- varying speeds & pressures. and keeping it nice n wet, if not, it can hurt.

teasing: licking from base to tip, trailing my tongue up his shaft, circling the head, sucking it gently, flicking my tongue aganist it.(all while looking up at the guy)

hands: jerking off; not only going straight up and down, but twisting up and down. using both hands in twisting in different directions is good too.

sucking: sucking hard, going up and down; mouth tightening on the cock. DEEPTHROATING, awesome. also another thing that is great--while hes allllll in my mouth, i rub my tongue up and down his shaft for double the pleasure ;)

combination-- its important to combine all these. i love to jerk him off and sucking at the same time, my hand & mouth going up and down (and a lot of time my hand twisting around while sucking him off). jerking him off while sucking his head, jerking him off while sucking his balls, playing with his balls while sucking the shaft. then just licking all over. going from intense to teasing, back and forth, will create a more intense orgasm.

yeah so a combination of sucking, jerking, licking, touching...with a lot of eye contact ;)
Unknown_IL

United States

#17 Aug 28, 2008
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh okay. lets see, giving a great BJ (im not going to share my ultra secret tips though haha):
first-- varying speeds & pressures. and keeping it nice n wet, if not, it can hurt.
teasing: licking from base to tip, trailing my tongue up his shaft, circling the head, sucking it gently, flicking my tongue aganist it.(all while looking up at the guy)
hands: jerking off; not only going straight up and down, but twisting up and down. using both hands in twisting in different directions is good too.
sucking: sucking hard, going up and down; mouth tightening on the cock. DEEPTHROATING, awesome. also another thing that is great--while hes allllll in my mouth, i rub my tongue up and down his shaft for double the pleasure ;)
combination-- its important to combine all these. i love to jerk him off and sucking at the same time, my hand & mouth going up and down (and a lot of time my hand twisting around while sucking him off). jerking him off while sucking his head, jerking him off while sucking his balls, playing with his balls while sucking the shaft. then just licking all over. going from intense to teasing, back and forth, will create a more intense orgasm.
yeah so a combination of sucking, jerking, licking, touching...with a lot of eye contact ;)
OH ROCK OUT!! You've got me going over here!! YES, you've got the technique down! Espcially the hand part. It's very important to twist...espcially in opposite directions with two hands...while sucking! OMG, I wish I could experience you and your technique!!
The eye contact and the alternating between the mouth and hands as well as alternating between the balls and the c@ck is right on.....YOUVE GOT IT GIRL!! MMMMMMMM!!!

It's hard to find a girl who's got it down path like you do. Lucky the man who gets into your hands and mouth!!...I wish it were me!

Location hidden

#18 Aug 28, 2008
Unknown_IL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH ROCK OUT!! You've got me going over here!! YES, you've got the technique down! Espcially the hand part. It's very important to twist...espcially in opposite directions with two hands...while sucking! OMG, I wish I could experience you and your technique!!
The eye contact and the alternating between the mouth and hands as well as alternating between the balls and the c@ck is right on.....YOUVE GOT IT GIRL!! MMMMMMMM!!!
It's hard to find a girl who's got it down path like you do. Lucky the man who gets into your hands and mouth!!...I wish it were me!
haha thank youuu, im flattered.
Unknown_IL

United States

#19 Aug 28, 2008
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm glad your flattered. I'm sitting here rock hard and envious! LOL
DoHerHot

South Africa

#20 Aug 28, 2008
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesssss, Ronnie, you just made my day, never mind that...you also made my c*ck stand up at attention staring at me right into my eyes wanting to burst!

Location hidden

#21 Aug 28, 2008
Unknown_IL wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm glad your flattered. I'm sitting here rock hard and envious! LOL
haha! yeah i always make sure my guy is pleased ;)
DoHerHot

South Africa

#22 Aug 28, 2008
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be...you're the lady of my dreams!!!
Unknown_IL

United States

#23 Aug 28, 2008
Rock_Out wrote:
<quoted text>
haha! yeah i always make sure my guy is pleased ;)
MMMM....I wish it were me! But I guess I can only wish. Keep up the good work anyway. Maybe you can teach some other women these nice things and eventually all of us guys will be pleased. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Tights 199,010
fit nasty dads 3 min Guy 12
Taboo no limits ki....k chat (Apr '14) 3 min olderman75 447
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 4 min khwezi 65,305
Bigger ladies, chubby, plump, fat or BBW (Feb '14) 4 min Oblivion1707 442
Male couple. Nice guys 36& 41 seek a mate :) 4 min Nfk men 6
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Exgfpictrade 337,755
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Rzack26 447,332
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min josh123231 32,899
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min funlad93 527,724