Can't grow pubic hair?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Grass Valley

#1 May 23, 2009
I can't seem to be able to grow pubic hair. I have very little leg hair...and no arm pit hair. Does anyone else have this problem?

I don't hear any complaints from my boyfriends..but I already look young enough. I so badly want a tiny little landing strip of love fur.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#2 May 23, 2009
Blondes aren't as hairy as brunettes.

Being in America I really can't see your problem.

Black, white, everyone shaves.
Gorgeous Gordon in Dina85

Saint Louis, MO

#3 May 23, 2009
Dina85 wrote:
I can't seem to be able to grow pubic hair. I have very little leg hair...and no arm pit hair. Does anyone else have this problem?
I don't hear any complaints from my boyfriends..but I already look young enough. I so badly want a tiny little landing strip of love fur.
I am happy to share my love fur with you. It would be a temporary arrangement while we were coupling only but even then you would be sharing it for about 6 hours a night

;)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 May 23, 2009
Dina85 wrote:
How old are you now? When you get a little older it will probably fill in a little bit, but most women wish they had your problem. Just enjoy it. Most women today shave anyway, and then end up with stubble a few days later and have to shave again. Years ago I had a girlfriend who was Native American and had very little body hair, I loved it that way. I think any man you are with will be more than happy about that. Good Luck, any be happy with yourself.

Location hidden

#5 May 23, 2009
Dina85 wrote:
lol... you're a cutie pie!! They do make a pubic hairpiece that is attachable... can't remember what it's called though.

Location hidden

#6 May 23, 2009
Aha!... it's called a Merkin!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin
http://www.merkinworld.com/

lol... you can get some crazy stuff on there it seems!
Daniel P from Long Island

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#7 May 23, 2009
hinamanu wrote:
Blondes aren't as hairy as brunettes.
Being in America I really can't see your problem.
Black, white, everyone shaves.
EVERYONE shaves their pubes ???!!!

When did this start and why ?!

I never heard of such a thing.

Besides, you shouldn't shave your pubes because they're there for a reason !

Why on earth would someone shave their pubes ?!

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#8 May 23, 2009
Daniel P from Long Island wrote:
<quoted text>
Aparently its to make the vulva more pronounced and attractive.

also to be able to wear skimpier bikini's in public.

Personally, I wanna see G strings with Bush.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9 May 23, 2009
<quoted text>
There for a reason? We have hair on our head we cut it, we have toenails and fingernails we cut them. Sure if we were back in tune with nature, digging up roots and eating berries most of the dead "growing" stuff would wear away.

Science and religion still argue why we have hair all over our bodies but lighter and thinner in parts than in others. I have heard the old argument about pheromones on pubes but really with the human animal we do not need them as much, as the more natural maters. I know I can see someone from a distance and find them stimulating...the only thing that may put me off is when I get close and their armpits or pubes are smelly and sweaty lol

No, I like most of it off and that includes me, although I tend to have a little mustache down there these days...so I don't scare other guys at the changing room too much ;-)

I am sure it looks freaky to some but it is MY body and I find it easier to keep clean when it is smooth....also I am a fit and active guy and have got pi$$ed over the years by getting trapped pubes when exercising .... ;-)

Long Island, NY

#10 May 23, 2009
sage of lurve wrote:
<quoted text>
There for a reason? We have hair on our head we cut it, we have toenails and fingernails we cut them. Sure if we were back in tune with nature, digging up roots and eating berries most of the dead "growing" stuff would wear away.
Science and religion still argue why we have hair all over our bodies but lighter and thinner in parts than in others. I have heard the old argument about pheromones on pubes but really with the human animal we do not need them as much, as the more natural maters. I know I can see someone from a distance and find them stimulating...the only thing that may put me off is when I get close and their armpits or pubes are smelly and sweaty lol
No, I like most of it off and that includes me, although I tend to have a little mustache down there these days...so I don't scare other guys at the changing room too much ;-)
I am sure it looks freaky to some but it is MY body and I find it easier to keep clean when it is smooth....also I am a fit and active guy and have got pi$$ed over the years by getting trapped pubes when exercising .... ;-)
The reason that we have pubic hair is that the body secretes pheromones there. Pheromones stimulate sex. By providing hair their, the surface area is increased 10,000-fold. This means a tiny bit of pheromones go a LONG way.

If you cut the pubic hair, the pheromones don't have anywhere as much surface area as the need to spread out and coat the surface. The result: less pheromones on your body to make your partner horny.

You also run te risk of infection if you shave your pubes.

They're there for a reason.

Don't shave em.

Location hidden

#11 May 23, 2009
...trying to understand how someone so un-attached to the sexual functions of the foreskin is so passionate about the sexual functions of pubic hair.

Long Island, NY

#12 May 23, 2009
fishbulb80 wrote:
...trying to understand how someone so un-attached to the sexual functions of the foreskin is so passionate about the sexual functions of pubic hair.
I had my foreskin removed the day I was born. I had no choice. My great-uncle Paul (my paternal grandfather's brother) was te obstetrician who delivered me (on my mother's 25th birthday !:))

Personally, I don't like the look of it uncut. everyone has preferences. I also have a preference for the color blue. I've worn blue almost exclusively for more than 40 years.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#13 May 24, 2009
<quoted text>
The reason that we have pubic hair is that the body secretes pheromones there. Pheromones stimulate sex. By providing hair their, the surface area is increased 10,000-fold. This means a tiny bit of pheromones go a LONG way.
If you cut the pubic hair, the pheromones don't have anywhere as much surface area as the need to spread out and coat the surface. The result: less pheromones on your body to make your partner horny.
Don't shave em.
What you have stated might be true 100 yrs ago, but with the hygene we keep today pubic hair has no real purpose. Back in the 1800's women and men were turned on by body odors of the other sex, It's not like that today, at least not in civilized countries.

Since: Apr 09

Grass Valley

#14 May 24, 2009
nightwolf909 wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you now? When you get a little older it will probably fill in a little bit, but most women wish they had your problem. Just enjoy it. Most women today shave anyway, and then end up with stubble a few days later and have to shave again. Years ago I had a girlfriend who was Native American and had very little body hair, I loved it that way. I think any man you are with will be more than happy about that. Good Luck, any be happy with yourself.
My mother can't grow hair body either. I'm not complaining...don't misunderstand me...I just wondered if there were others like my mom, and I. I am very happy...I cherish my bald body.

Location hidden

#15 May 24, 2009
<quoted text>
Don't shave em.
and who are you to tell me what to do with MY body? Who made you the pube police?

The world is full enough of fascists telling us what to do !!:-)

I will shave what I want mister!!

I have shaved them for years and have never found any detriment because of it. I have never had any infection there and if we were all to stop all sexual act or activity because we risk infection then would anyone be having sex at all?

If someone loves me, if someone wants me, that decision is made BEFORE they get anywhere near sniffing my d!ck and balls!! Likewise for myself. For me the only part smell plays down there is if it is smelly and sweaty down there....

I have a proclivity for cunnilingus and pheromone plays no part in that, I see it, I muff it. I do not want what looks like, half a pound of cheap rolling tobacco in the way of my tongue and the often rank smell of stale sweat...I am a VERY clean man and I can smell a sweaty Betty from some distance off..and I am sure that if I went down there and suggested that the lady doth sweat too much..could she please clean up...that it may just kill the moment?

If you need pheromones to make you sexually appealing to someone then maybe I can suggest that physically or personality wise you may be lacking in something?

Now leave me and my pubes alone, take your fascism elsewhere TY :-)

Location hidden

#16 May 24, 2009
nightwolf909 wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have stated might be true 100 yrs ago, but with the hygene we keep today pubic hair has no real purpose. Back in the 1800's women and men were turned on by body odors of the other sex, It's not like that today, at least not in civilized countries.
Perzackly?

We are not of nature anymore. Start saying crud like nature put it there for a reason means no manicures, pedicures, haircuts...you could even make a case for tattoos, piercings, hair dye, underarm deodorant, even perfume as unacceptable because it is not natures way?

In my society and circle people are clean. I know of other cultures where hygiene is not as high on the agenda, maybe in a such a culture, where 3 day old stench of armpits is perfectly acceptable, it is OK to have smelly pubes But not in mine :-)
Get real

Lexington, KY

#17 May 24, 2009
sage of lurve wrote:
<quoted text>
Perzackly?
We are not of nature anymore. Start saying crud like nature put it there for a reason means no manicures, pedicures, haircuts...you could even make a case for tattoos, piercings, hair dye, underarm deodorant, even perfume as unacceptable because it is not natures way?
In my society and circle people are clean. I know of other cultures where hygiene is not as high on the agenda, maybe in a such a culture, where 3 day old stench of armpits is perfectly acceptable, it is OK to have smelly pubes But not in mine :-)
like in France maybe. stay off the subways. ewwwwwww.

Long Island, NY

#18 May 24, 2009
sage of lurve wrote:
<quoted text>
and who are you to tell me what to do with MY body? Who made you the pube police?
The world is full enough of fascists telling us what to do !!:-)
I will shave what I want mister!!
I have shaved them for years and have never found any detriment because of it. I have never had any infection there and if we were all to stop all sexual act or activity because we risk infection then would anyone be having sex at all?
If someone loves me, if someone wants me, that decision is made BEFORE they get anywhere near sniffing my d!ck and balls!! Likewise for myself. For me the only part smell plays down there is if it is smelly and sweaty down there....
I have a proclivity for cunnilingus and pheromone plays no part in that, I see it, I muff it. I do not want what looks like, half a pound of cheap rolling tobacco in the way of my tongue and the often rank smell of stale sweat...I am a VERY clean man and I can smell a sweaty Betty from some distance off..and I am sure that if I went down there and suggested that the lady doth sweat too much..could she please clean up...that it may just kill the moment?
If you need pheromones to make you sexually appealing to someone then maybe I can suggest that physically or personality wise you may be lacking in something?
Now leave me and my pubes alone, take your fascism elsewhere TY :-)
All i meant was that the pubic hair is there for a biological reason, and should be left as nature intended.

Don't get so excited about it !

Location hidden

#19 May 24, 2009
Get real wrote:
<quoted text>
like in France maybe. stay off the subways. ewwwwwww.

Hmm I have heard of this !! Is the merely the garlic seeping through the pores? Or the distinctive smell of Gauloises cigarettes? ;-)

Location hidden

#20 May 24, 2009
<quoted text>
All i meant was that the pubic hair is there for a biological reason, and should be left as nature intended.
Don't get so excited about it !
There you ago again!! telling me what to do? Telling me not to get excited about it lmao

Joking, nO only kidding yers...

I am high from a hard three hour cycle ride hehe no I just get pi$$ed when someone has the word "Libertarian" in their member area and then tells me what to do with my pubes, that's all....

The world is full of people advocating free will while imposing their own on others...:-)

Peace
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min BYC 215,018
Gay/bi k.k 1 min Jand990 133,753
23 yo Female - ask me anything for an honest an... 1 min Lucky32PA 81
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Belfastboii1993 321,502
Are there any extreme Mistresses? 1 min 901jacob 6
i think my bf is unfaithful 1 min xx_Lisa_xx 7
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 1 min Scouse lad 56,564
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min jenni-osbauen 1,434,953
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 9 min cheerfuldude 181,070
More from around the web