23 year old virgin
welshcock

Worcester, UK

#1 Oct 27, 2012
Any girls/women in the uk willing to help a 23 year old guy loose his virginity?
Welshcock

Worcester, UK

#2 Oct 27, 2012
Anyone willing to help?

Since: Oct 12

Granada, Nicaragua

#3 Oct 31, 2012
. I'm not surprised . NO Comments from the UK Hot Chicks. What do you have to offer: NO experience, and a questionable sex history. TOO freaky for most woman. .
maria

Lima, Peru

#4 Oct 31, 2012
welshcock wrote:
Any girls/women in the uk willing to help a 23 year old guy loose his virginity?
Why not? But I have to know your looks:tell eyes and hair color,body build,butts, penis size and girth,cut or uncut, and whatever info you think is relevant,if you do this I will also describe myself naked showing my female atrributes, and if we liek each other, we amy plan something together, somthing kinky, since I am traveliing to the UK in a few weeks!
yobiotch

Evansville, IN

#5 Oct 31, 2012
Old Jim 2 wrote:
. I'm not surprised . NO Comments from the UK Hot Chicks. What do you have to offer: NO experience, and a questionable sex history. TOO freaky for most woman..
What's so questionable about his sex history? Maybe he has something called morals. Just because you started *ss raping alley cats at the age of 12 doesn't mean that all the rest of the human race is as depraved as you are.

Since: Oct 12

Granada, Nicaragua

#6 Nov 1, 2012
. I don't know how you found out about the Alley Cats. I only told ONE person: Yo Mama. ugh, talk about Loose Morals'!... and a few other things that weren't exactly 'finger-tight', ya'know? Truth be told, I like the stray felines Better...... better than butt-er.
But really; this 22-yr old has got to join the Human Race. Forget the crap he was brain-washed with in Church, where you can't even Stroke da Pole, or have sex outside marriage, or ever use birth control. Go git yerself a Piece!... or 2..
yobiotch wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so questionable about his sex history? Maybe he has something called morals. Just because you started *ss raping alley cats at the age of 12 doesn't mean that all the rest of the human race is as depraved as you are.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min iluvjackingoff 324,319
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Hornycastro 1,440,967
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min Lilberry33 218,001
gay snapchat 2016 2 min Ben 1,825
What are you wearing now 3 min EnglishGent1967 2,240
Girls at what age did you notice guys checking ... 3 min dragon0575 44
jerk to your girl on SC 3 min steve 4
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 4 min Joshatt532 181,521
Gay/bi k.k 4 min Fifa005 135,599
More from around the web