Falcon

Roswell, GA

#22 Mar 17, 2011
phoenix 08 wrote:
My wife is 30 and she told me she started having sex at 13, she has had many men because she happens to really like sex.
My wife is 41 and started having sex at age 16. I don't know how many guys were inside her before we got married, but from the things she has told me, there were quite a few, especially while she was in college. I have always been turned on by hearing about her past sex experiences. So much in fact, that since we've been married, I've encouraged her and know of at least 16 guys that have had sex with her, and some of these having been doing her for several years. I love hearing all the details from her, especially when she has a few drinks and loosens up a little before she and I do it.(Actually, she often is already loosened up in the sweet spot before I do her!).

“Ready and willing”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#23 Mar 17, 2011
Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife is 41 and started having sex at age 16. I don't know how many guys were inside her before we got married, but from the things she has told me, there were quite a few, especially while she was in college. I have always been turned on by hearing about her past sex experiences. So much in fact, that since we've been married, I've encouraged her and know of at least 16 guys that have had sex with her, and some of these having been doing her for several years. I love hearing all the details from her, especially when she has a few drinks and loosens up a little before she and I do it.(Actually, she often is already loosened up in the sweet spot before I do her!).
To me she sounds perfect!!
erick

Savage, MN

#24 Mar 17, 2011
I love to hear about my g/f's past sex life. I also got my ex-wife to tell me about her past sex life.My ex would get all hot when she would have a few drinks and talk about her old b/f who is well hung.They both admit to having had a guy who is well hung and liking it. I also like to hear about the palces thye have had sex.I also like to hear about her first time.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25 Mar 17, 2011
you're the one she chose and is with now so that's all that matters.
erick

Savage, MN

#26 Mar 17, 2011
Brenda2011 wrote:
you're the one she chose and is with now so that's all that matters.
That right. We like to tell each other about the past sex we have had.
gaberiel

Weston, OH

#27 Mar 17, 2011
I know she had sex with my brother in law. She did it has a payback for me nailing her older sister. She said it was so bad, that she then understood why her sister has sex with me.
Zombie

UK

#28 Mar 17, 2011
Ex Husband wrote:
When I married my wife I thought I was the only one. She had admitted to me before that during one wild summer her and her best friend had a contest to see who could blow the most guys over the course of 3 months. After we were married she admitted she had slept with 3 other men. Strangely it turned me on to hear about them. This led to many fun and wild adventures. Maybe not for everyone, but it was for us.
did her or her friend blow the most guys over 3 month and how many did they manage to blow?
joewaxed

Shrewsbury, UK

#29 Mar 17, 2011
my wife loves sex before we were married she says 20 to 30 guys since we have been married well over 100
Join Free
Brad

London, UK

#30 Mar 17, 2011
I know my wife had slept with over 30 men and 7 women before me. She even had sex with a guy she met on facebook. Before she had even met him or spoken to him she made arrangements to go to Ann Summers with him where he would buy her an outfit on their 1st date. (She asked for a nurse's).They had sex in a hotel on their 2nd.
Dylan

Wichita Falls, TX

#31 Mar 17, 2011
2 besides me while we are married. I'm sure several guys have had her in the past

Since: Sep 10

Corning, NY

#32 Mar 17, 2011
Lets see she has been married 8 times but i can not get her to tell me about any others.she does not like to talk about past sexual partners but i guess that is because her father sexually abused her from age3 until she ran away at 14.
Dylan

Wichita Falls, TX

#33 Mar 18, 2011
My wife has had 2 boyfriends or sex buddies during our 10 year marriage.

“We are all entitled to a say!!”

Since: Jan 11

UK

#34 Mar 19, 2011
kanko wrote:
its always more, women allways say less than it really is
<quoted text>
That's not true, I've always been 100% honest about how my men I've had when a bf ask's
Steve

Soignies, Belgium

#36 Mar 19, 2011
My wife tells me it's around 6. It will be ten by the end of the year hopefully.
Zombie

Swansea, UK

#37 Mar 20, 2011
staceyGstring wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true, I've always been 100% honest about how my men I've had when a bf ask's
how many then stacey?

“We are all entitled to a say!!”

Since: Jan 11

UK

#38 Mar 20, 2011
6 plus my current bf so 7 in total and 2 girls + 1 planned ;-)
Steve

Leicester, UK

#39 Mar 20, 2011
Steve wrote:
My wife tells me it's around 6. It will be ten by the end of the year hopefully.
Make that 7 now. Didn't expect the number to rise so quickly!:-)
Moira

London, UK

#40 Apr 3, 2011
Never told my husband anything about my past sex life but now nearly 30 years into our marriage he likes me to tell him about the other men when we have sex, I must say it has really revived his interest in me! a bit strange at first but it does the trick real good.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#41 Apr 4, 2011
My wife started at 14, she is now 40, She partied heavily at University and still does. Even if she only had one a week that is at least 1.352.

Since: Jan 08

Stansted Essex UK

#42 Apr 4, 2011
Sarkozy wrote:
My wife started at 14, she is now 40, She partied heavily at University and still does. Even if she only had one a week that is at least 1.352.
You have married a real slut!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min OfficeManager 54,837
Nude pictures 3 min Crazed 6
Haryana gay sex 3 min ashokS 220
delhi gay sex 3 min ashu 3,821
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Ben_lewis890 331,249
Dirty ki...k 4 min Martind22 42,829
Mature crossdresser near Oxford seeking overwei... 4 min AuntieSimon 5
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Lochee16 701,962
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min Ryanshayngrimm1994 708,868
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min Damonclary 93,879